New start Monday

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

Made a decision today that I am going back to class. I feel embarassed because I have had so many restarts but I do know that my most successful losses have been on se and it is impossible to eat badly I think on the plan.

I have been reflecting on the last year and really feel ready to tackle my weight again properly. Because of work I could not get to any if the classes within a few miles of me but Monday there is a new evening class starting and I got a leaflet through the door. So I think it is a sign! So I hope you guys don't mind me coming back (again ) with my tail between my legs.... X

Funky_Munky said:
Jayde, i think there are a few of us starting again so dont feel any shame for it. Good luck at the new class.

Thanks Funky, gonna go for it and pleased I have decided to go back :)

There's nothing to be embarassed about, I've just rejoined last week as I can't do it on my own either. I'm sure the group will welcome you with open arms. ;)

jayde1148 said:
Hi all

Made a decision today that I am going back to class. I feel embarassed because I have had so many restarts but I do know that my most successful losses have been on se and it is impossible to eat badly I think on the plan.

I have been reflecting on the last year and really feel ready to tackle my weight again properly. Because of work I could not get to any if the classes within a few miles of me but Monday there is a new evening class starting and I got a leaflet through the door. So I think it is a sign! So I hope you guys don't mind me coming back (again ) with my tail between my legs.... X

Good luck :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi Jayde

Like you I have made the decision to return to Slimming World. However I haven't been on the plan for about 5 or 6yrs as I lost weight with Rosemary Conley.
Our local class closed and I did try travelling to another one but it got too much, then I tried it on my own but the weight is slowly creeping back on. . I've 12 weeks until I go on hols so I am going to go for a 12 week countdown and set myself a goal of 2st

First class for me will be on Weds ... good luck with your weight loss

Jayda , don't worry I've just started again on Sw after a 5 year break which had seen me put back on 7 of the nearly 8 st I lost when first done Sw back in 2004 !!!!! There's no shame in starting again !!!!!! Just make this time count !!!!!! Keep me informed of your progress !!! And remember we are all in it together ! Ken

Thanks everyone you are so lovely and welcoming :)

Think I am gonna go for a 12 week countdown and set myself a 2 stone loss goal too. Can't wait to start now! Xw

Hello jayde. As you can see I'm pretty much in the same boat. We'll get there! X

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back