New start, new diary!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by RoxieP, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. RoxieP

RoxieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.7lb(15.07%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Have been doing Slimming World for a while now, and have stalled a bit, was getting fed up with the food and fed up of cooking different stuff for my baby girl! Feel I need to control my portions a bit now tbh. So, today I weigh in at 12 st 3.25lb and I had previously been down to 12. Oh well!

Breakfast
    Choc chip muffin
    Tea

Mid morning
    Flask of Coffee

Lunch
    Innocent Veg Pot (thai) 312kcal
    Chocolate cereal bar
    Tea

Mid afternoon:
    Coffee with 2 creamer pots

Dinner:
    Small portion of macaroni cheese
    2 slices toast with clover light
    Salad leaves
    1 tomato
    balsamic vinegar
    tiny drizzle of olive oil
    Chocolate cereal bar
    cup of tea

Evening:
    Cup of tea
    Alpro soya choc desert (needed to eat something to take NSAIDs for period pain - oh well!)

I know the muffin was bad, but I overslept and I ate it on the bus, if I had have been doing sw I would have jacked in the whole day by now! Unless otherwise stated, tea and coffee has skimmed milk and sweetener.

I will work out the calories tomorrow - I have and exam in the afternoon so I'll do it after that... Back to studying now!

Last edited: 25 October 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.