New start on vlcd

vanda

plodding away
Hi all

Day 1 for me today, at the mo using up some avidlite dietimeal I have left from my past short lived attempt at a vlcd.

I feel excited and am looking forward to the fast weight loss :D

Am working this afternoon so hopefully this will take my mind off things while I glug the water back. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good luck! I have placed my order for dietimeal - should be here sometime next week. Have previously been on lipotrim (short lived) but it worked - i only stuck at it for 2 weeks but lost over a stone and have managed to keep it off! Couldnt hack the wierd aftertaste of lipotrim and i would end up skipping meals as would gag before it even hit my mouth!
What products have you ordered/tried? How do they taste?
I still have some lipotrim left over - was considering starting this weekend with leftover vanilla shakes as they are okay and im eager :) xx

At the mo am using vanilla, choc, strawberry and banana shakes, leek and chicken soups and cranberry and caramel bars. Am quite happy to eat them all and I like the fact that there are other options for me to try.

Good luck

Yeah I ordered some last sunday and had a bit of bother as they showed in stock when ordering but out of stock while paying, so got no email so had to ring them... anyhow they are soooo yummy and I'm very grateful for the info on them ladies.

Some nice flavours....yummy...im on a similar diet - called NEW YOU....their product range is endless - over 30 to choose from providing i stick between 450-600 calories....bars, snacks, wafers, meals, soups, shakes, hotdrinks.....

What are your cranberry and caramel bars like??

Back