New Start Today

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Well as promised (to myself) I am starting anew today.

Weight this morning was 235lbs.

I've started well with a muller light yogurt with all bran for breakfast :jelous:

Please, God, give me some willpower this time around.

Thanks PiiNK.

My hubby and I are talking about divorce. It's been coming for ages but came to a head this morning. So it's more of a new start than I originally thought

Sorry to hear that, but goodluck with your weight loss kay! YOU CAN DO IT! x

Oh thanks hun.

Thanks - but I'll be ok. I'm a tough nut. And it has been bad for a while :mad:

Good luck with the weight loss and for whatever lies ahead for you. I'm sure you will be fine. x

sorry to hear that, but this will be a new start with a new looking you! you always have us to chat to and keep strong,

sharon x

hey hun!! i know u can do this hun! The key is to keep posting good or bad day!

Were like a little familly here an we can talk about anythin diet or otherwise!

so sorry your having a tough time hun!!

luv katiexx

Oh I love you guys :D

I had a great day yesterday - well diet wise I did. I was so preoccupied with the split that I didn't snack at all. Let's hope that continues.

I told my 10 year old what is happening (my other boy is only 2 and DH can tell his own boys) and he was really grown up and understanding about it bless him.

I laid awake most of the night and came to a decision about my future life. I'm going back to work but not as a secretary this time - been there done that. I'm going into nursing :eek: Wanted to do it for ages but things always held me back. But this is the time for new starts ;)

oh thats great news! I wish u every sucsess at it hunny

xx

Same goodluck with the nursing :D

Thanks everyone :D

I'm only going to go for Nursing Assistant with an NVQ because I don't want to do 3 to 4 years study to be a qualified nurse.

Also spoke to mum about it today and she said she will watch little one if I want to do some voluntary work in the hospital first to get a feel for it :D

Sounds great :D Bless mums arnt they great x

Oh Red I love my mum to bits. She's also my best friend. But she does have her down sides too lol.

She interferes with the discipline of the kids and (as I've moaned about on here before) she cleans my bathroom everytime she visits, even though I've JUST cleaned it, and then makes a big show of telling me she's cleaned it :eek:

You've got to laugh though ;)

Back