New start with Slimming world from Page 14 !!!!!

:wavey: Anne

Good to have you back :) but sorry to hear about your illness :(.

It is a shame that CD is not compatible with your situation but I am sure you will do well with slimming world :p. I have one of their vegetarian cookbooks and am already eyeing up quite a few of the recipes for when I am done working through the stabilisation/maintenance steps.

Take care lovely lady xx

Hi Ann. sorry to hear ur health took a lashing but im glad to hear you r determined and getting on. Im sure losing the weight will help no end with the aches and such. I have also come back to SW as it is a rather fab diet :D Best of luck with SW, hope we can all help drag eachother to slimdom xxxxx

Day 2

It's Day 2 in the new Slimming World Household!

Well hello everyone, it's lovely to be back posting in my diary...

Today is my day 2 in slimming world, I am going away in 12 days to Blackpool with the hubby and the kids, so am going to be really strict in the hope I might lose a few pounds before then...
Halloween_broom1.gif
Halloween_broom2a.gif
Halloween_broom3a.gif
Halloween_broom4a.gif
Halloween_cauldron.gif
Halloween_witchhat2.gif

I have been trying to get my head back into the total optimism I had before and it has been difficult this time around... I am sleeping a lot and my exercise is down to very very sedentary so I do feel like I am running up hill backward, I do know that every minute I spend not dieting, I will spend putting weight on and therefore I feel that even if the weightloss is really slow, it can't be worse than getting heavier!!!
So yesterday I started slimming world but only loosly used the plan, today I have started the weekly plan in the latest magazine... I think it will be easier to eat what I am told for a few weeks... that for me was the beauty of CD not having to worry!
So:

Breakfast: Alpen with Banana and low fat plain yogurt.
Snack: cheese and apple
Lunch : couscous with added veggies
snack: crudites and dip
Dinner: CHicken with wedges and sweetcorn.

I will have to play around with quantities as I can't eat big meals now, and find I am grazing, so I will try to make use of the free food...

I have also started a chrstmas challenge for myself... 2lb a week plus a few extras for this first week... fingers cross and hopefully at least a stone off by then

Anyway to everyone battling the bulges, good luck for today... Good Luck Dis, Sam and Kaz (come back soon) and everyone else!

Anne xx
Emoticon0_2.png
evil_smile.png
evilaugh.png
evilcute.png
evilglare.png
evillaugh_2.gif
Halloween_brain.gif
Halloween_broom1.gif
Halloween_broom2a.gif
Halloween_broom3a.gif
Halloween_broom4a.gif

Halloween_cauldron.gif
Halloween_dead1.gif
Halloween_witchhat2.gif
impailed.gif
jacklantern1..gif
jak.jpg
Nohead_2.jpg
ojo1.gif
ojo2.gif
RIP_2.gif
scream.gif
vampire_2.gif

Spookey Anne , i was only saying to someone the other day about you and kazbro , saying its strange how peoples post you see so much then nothing , but i know you said you was moving and having to come off CD , you used to write so much it was a good thing :) yes i am off CD now too , trying to get back into a diet , my user name was missleo , do you remember replying to some of my posts . Also not seen many posts from Dis either . I will have a read up on all guys . Nice to see you back

Hi again Anne , i used to go to slimming world , well twice , and i did lose some weight , its a really good diet , but i am one of these dieters that get bored , so for me its a strong postive mind . Good luck with that and will watch out for your posts anne

Spookey Anne , i was only saying to someone the other day about you and kazbro , saying its strange how peoples post you see so much then nothing , but i know you said you was moving and having to come off CD , you used to write so much it was a good thing :) yes i am off CD now too , trying to get back into a diet , my user name was missleo , do you remember replying to some of my posts . Also not seen many posts from Dis either . I will have a read up on all guys . Nice to see you back

hiya MsJMC,. i wasnt aware you changed your name from missleo! lol
i was just reading your post here and you mentioned me and kaz, etc...i wondered, hmm i dont know who this dieter is. hehehe now its all clear to me now. ;)

i certainly dont post as much as i want to some days. my little man is walking now so the days of him staying in one place are waaaay over, meaning less time for me to sit on my backside on the laptop. lol

:D

Hi there Dis , yes but hes a little sweety your man , i know its hard work when they are on the move , my daughters 4 now but the days are tiring when they are in toddler mode . Great to see you guys back , hey the tickers looking great!!!! Now we have to find kazbro , where is she hiding :)

Hehe hello EX Ms Leo!!!

Yes I remember you, I am glad you are here and back!!!..... I ummed and ahhed about coming back as i felt really upset when i saw just how fab some of these 'old timers' were doing.... but then I thought (after a lovely note from Dis) NOOooo I will go on!!

I also it thought it might help some others out their who may have health probs and can't do the strict diets....

I too have done slimming world before BUT the last time I did it, I couldn't believe that so much food could be eaten so I cut right back and although i lost initilly I stalled really badly... My group leader said I wasn't eating enough! So this time I am following the plans to the letter, and as we speak am tucking into a bowl of couscous.. with peppers, spring onion and cucumber....
I slept through snack time this morning so will have that for desert!

Anyway MS JMC it'slovely to have you back here as well... I do feel like I have not been anywhere now! And good luck with decidng on your new plan!!!

Dis have you heard from Kaz? it would be lovely to see her back too!

Anne

Hi there Anne
Glad you remember me , you said to me to write a diary to help me , well i did start it but didn't keep on top of it . Yes finding a diet , when i get into the frame of mind , i'll be posting and moving the ticker that now has stopped moving again . Glad to see you back , and yes be lovely to see Kazbro too ! SW , yes you really can eat some food . I'll just try get the frame of mind back again to do something . will look out for you guys Roll off them pounds :)

hello anne, its so lovely to see you back. Sorry to hear of your health problems. I knew there must be a reason for you disappearing like that as you were so motivated and strong before.

I hope you can put that willpower to good use with SW. I am 8 days into a restart on CD after a terrible month and gaining 12lb, but am determined to finish my journey now.

Big Hugs Sam!!!!!

I am just about staying on top of SW....

Have had a few days with ots lof appointments and loads of phone calls to make..... OH and that bloomin Dis has got me addicted to Face book and BOGOLIFIC!!!!!

<Only trouble Dis, I have played 100 games and only won about 12 :( >

Anyway.......

I have a bisy couple of days now, but will report back! especially at weigh in!

Anne

haaa anne!
you crack me up. i've played soooo many games of bogglific and havent won very many myself. its totally addicting either way.

im pleased that you are getting your mindset on the right place for SW. understandably, it will take some focus to get on the right track...just as it did with all of us, including yourself, when we started CD. it was soo difficult to break the habit of eating/picking/grazing.

you will do fab on SW. ((its the next best thing, for me personally, to be honest)). i did pretty good on SW. then i got prego. and stopped.

anyways, i hope you are doing great and im sure i will see you on facebook over the weekend!

;)

hiya anne. :p

just popping in to see how you have been over the last week. havent seen you around so....just checkin. :)

hope you are doing well, hun!
oh, and your hubby seems to be whipping our butts in scrabble/facebook!

Back