New start with Slimming world from Page 14 !!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!

Having moved house A LOT!!! I know how disruping and stressful moving is...try to find some time to pamper yourself even if it is late at night when the kids are in bed light a candle shut the bathroom door and have a nice relaxing soak with a glass of bubby(water).

Candle light is also good to disguise the mess and chaos caused by moving lol lol you can't see the corners of the room hahaha

Hope you are back on soon...i miss your diary!!!!

good morning mrs anne!
i know youre busy..just popping in to say hello!
looking forward to hearing your trials and tribulations of moving and the CD!

take care and hopefully we will chat soon!

ciao!!

morning anne
hope all is well with you
kaz xxx

Hi Anne
Just catching up with your diary - i think we started cd on the same day. Glad to see you are doing so well. Looking forward to my AAM - it starts Tuesday night.

Xx

I'm here!!!!

What a bloomin nightmare this week has been!!!!

5 days ago,I caught some sort of gastric bug and spent three days throwing up! My doc told me that if I didn't get fluids down I would have to get a drip :cry:

he prescribed me rehydration sachets which I had to drink which was a mixture of salts and glucose <bang goes Ketosis> My hubby then spent the last 2.5 days making me drink soup as well as the sachets to try to build me up as I was so run down!!!

The only thing I kept thinkng was.... oh goodie I must have lost loads of weight! But I stepped on the scales this morning nd have gained 7lb!!!!! I'm not sure how this can be, can it all be water? It is also the time of the month so I know I always retain fluid at this time too! A nightmare!!!!

So Today is the first day back on plan..... and my weigh in is tonight!! :( Will I lose this weight quickly again?

Gonna post this in the CD section too.....

Hope everyone else is doign really well!!!

Oh Anne, you poor thing. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. I was wondering what had happened to you.

THe weight gain is probably water, or if you have consumed carbs your glycogen stores may have refilled. If that is the case you will have a big loss like you had in week one once you have emptied the glycogen stores again.

Glad you are feeling a bit better and hope you dont struggle too much to get back onto SS.

Sam
x

:wave_cry: hiya anne. i, too, am very sad to hear about your icky gastric illness. i only thought you've been busy with the moving, unpacking, etc...not all this sickness. you poor thing. mustve been dreadfully uncomfortable.

as far as the scales go, i hope that you at least break even. and i think if its not the case and you have gained, it will be what Sam has suggested...mixed with everything else going on. wow, you will be well chuffed next monday though, with your fab loss.

whatever way it turns out, i'm so happy that you you have your health back!

awww poor you :hug99:
glad you are feeling better now
i think most of that 7lbs is fluid so dont think you have gained that much
good luck with weigh in dont get to disheartend if it shows you are up a bit it`ll soon drop off again
kaz x

Good Morning Anne

How are you today? Are you fully recovered from your illness now? I do hope so.

Hows the house move coming on? What date do you actually move in to the new place?

Sorry, loads of questions to do your head in first thing in the morning. Hope you have a great day on the diet today and start shifting some of those 7lb.

DAY 29

Well back on track from lat week!!

Thanks for all your support girls! I am still shocked that i could have put 7lb on so easily..... a few tins of chicken soup and a dozen sachets of rehydration stuff!!

Well Sam I have moved in now.... it sort of happened Friday! But because I was unable to do anything, we still have quite a bit to move out of the old house!

I started ss again yesterday still not in ketosis yet, and have loads of cravings but I desperately want that feeling of well being again.....

I think I got sick because I was so stressed and was living on practically no sleep, I think I was just open to the first yucky bug that came along!

Anyway.... still feeling a bit crap but hopefully will feel 100% soon!

Dis, Kaz and Sam.... will get around to reading your diaries ASAP and hope you are all doing great! Dis are you back in Ketosis again?

...i, too just got back onto SS yesterday. no ketosis for me just yet...!!!

we'll have to report it when either of us hits it again!

morning anne
i`m still to get back to ketosis aswel
i had a blip monday night with a slice of toast and the toast won so now waiting for my stick to turn pink again
glad to say i`m back on track though

hope you are still well
that 7lbs will soon drop off
kaz :D

Hi Anne Sorry to hear you felt so poorly last week, hopefully you feel better now. This diet is even worse when you feel ill isnt it! Once you get back into it hopefully you will feel much better.

where oh where has our dear anne gone? oh where oh where could she be?

hiya hun, just popping in to say hello...hope you are still feeling better.

chat to you sooon!

afternoon anne
hope the move is going well
have fun unpacking all them boxes

kaz :D

Hello hello anne. just stopping by to see if you are still here. i'm really really hoping the case is just that you are busy unpacking and getting the family home sorted and that your internet has yet to be connected. :wave_cry:

yesterday was our weigh in day. how did yours go?? i really look forward to hearing how you've been over the last week. I'm sure kaz and sam do as well!

you take care and stop in as soon as you can! even if its just to say hello!
ciao 4 now!

Back