new start??

super

hi, have decided to change diets from slimming world to weight watchers tried both before. Was finding it hard on slimming world because its great with the free foods, but found it hard when out and about with three kids and cant just grab something convenient to eat. i hope ive made the right decision as i really want to lose the three stone ive gained after the children. :wave_cry: any advice? x thanks

I changed too and I love ww - its easier and stricter which suits me, and as you say it easier to grab something when out and about

Hello - another ex sw'er here. (seem to be a fair few of us at the mo) I changed because I found it a bit too much of a faff. So WW suits me at the moment becuase it is much more straightforward not having to worry about he's, syns, free foods and the rest of it.

Am actually doing it properly this time and haven't really been hungry and lost 5lb since starting about 3 weeks ago.

im sure you made the right decision, i did sw for 3 weeks and could not get my head around it lol. welcome and good luck :) xx

Definitely the right decision its so much easier than sw.

Another ex-slimming worlder here!

I find WW is so much better for me! Haven't even been on it two weeks yet!!!

I lost 3stone on SW but i find its too easy to go off plan and not even really notice.

I lost 5lbs last week- have 2nd weigh in on wednesday and i really cannot wait

Im sure you will do great on WW!!!

Back