New Start

Hi everyone

I'm new to the site and i'm new to Juddd diet. I have loads of weight to lose so first day tomorrow. I'm not sure of shakes on down days for two weeks but we'll see. I'm going start on a down day and see how i get on. I'm considering buying his book - Has anyone read it. Wish me luck!

starry. i keep coming across you everywhere i look, ha. i am looking for more people doing the juddd but it looks like you might be it... and me, as of wednesday, although as i'm coming out of detox my high days won't probably be that high as i get used to eating stuff again. it's only been 11 days and i feel like i never want to touch sugar, caffeine etc ever again!! i'm a chief bridesmaid in five weeks and i would like to lose another half stone at least by then...

abz xx

Hi, no I haven't read the book. I'm on JUDDD maintenance now, and never used the shakes while I was dieting as I'm not keen on them. Good luck both of you, so long as you remember to count everything on DDs and not to go too mad on UDs (by all means eat chocolate or doughnuts or chips or whatever you like but not every single thing you can cram down!).

Back