New Start

Toria09

Hi Everyone,

I've been a member on here for a few months now but tbh totally fell off the wagon and stopped coming on at all. I tried to use Paul McKenna's brain re-training but it didn't work so I am going back to my roots and WW which I know works.

About 4 years ago I lost 2 stone in about 4 months but have put it all back on and more. I now have 3 stone to loose and am really struggling to keep it together.

I really need lots of motivation and inspiration as I don't get it at home so any advice you all have would really really be appreciated. :copon:

Vicky x

Hi Vicky, good luck with your new start. Everyone on here is really good at inspiration, i usually visit when im feeling like a binge.

Last edited:
Good luck with your new start with ww you've done it before so you know you can do it & the help from all on minimins will help you to stick with it
I am finding it fits in very well with everday life which helps

Welcome to the WW boards. You will soon shift your weght here with all the support you get

Good luck

M

Thank you for your replies. Feeling quite positive today.

Looking forward to staying on track and WI on Sunday.

Hey there!

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

You'll find all the inspriation you need on here!

xx

This board is great
welcome to the ww section and good luck on your journey

Thank you all for your kind words and support you have all made me feel really welcome

x

Hi & welcome! This site is fab and it's really helped me during my first week! Good luck and keep us posted x

Back