Step 1 Sole Source New Starter 27th May 2013 - Day Two

Hi Everyone.

I started my first day yesterday, this is my second attempt at CD the first time i lost quite a bit of weight and got down to 13st quite a few years ago, I I feel sad that i have let myself get up to 19st 12lbs and feel that everyone is staring at me when i go out looking at the fat lady.

I'm not going to live like this any longer as i feel very unhealthy and if i don't do something about it i will make myself very ill, Omg get me how depressing is all this!

This week is the start of my life going forward I'm going to stick on CD until i reach my target of 11stone, if any one wants to join me and i am happy to join other new starters for encouragement please help me on my journey I'm sure i will have good weeks and hopefully only a few bad!

Please join my thread for support i need it.

hiya,

your not the only one who has had that issue. There is a returners thread for people who ( like me as well) have put weight back on.
Well, what you said is just the truth really, that is how I see it anyway, rather than being depressing. Because that is not how things have to be :)
fingers crossed you have more good weeks.

How did you find today, how did you find it last time?
Im on day 11 today :)

Good luck. I'm on day 7, and I have around 6 stone to loose :) I've more or less been fat all my life but I really want to get to a comfortable weight now and also were going to a wedding in October so would love to wear a dress as I've never worn one :(

Thanks everyone for your encouragement, i have been overweight since i was about 22 i put on quite a bit when i met my husband but this is the heaviest i have ever been.

I am getting on ok day 3 and feel ok i am on two shakes and 1 bar this works for me as i find it hard having 3 shakes a day.

Nicanancy i can see you are doing really well.

What a fabulous weight loss in your first week Firelass 10lbs thats amazing, last time i lost my weight on CD i lost 3stone 9 lbs in the 12 weeks it does work if you follow so i am convinced it will work again.

Chloe0214 you will get there if you stick to it good luck on your first weigh in let me know how you do.

Please keep in contact if you want someone to share your journey's with

Val :)

Back