New starter.. any tips? xx

Hi guys, I'm Dani and I'm starting the cambridge diet on saturday! I am very nervous, but also really excited to start losing weight!! Nice to meet you all xx :)

Ooh loads.

get a stick blender. use it to blend your soups and shakes in the jug you measure the water in. Then when you've poured it out, you can stick some more water and a squirt of washing up liquid in, and give it another whizz. Hey presto, quick wipe and both blender and jug are clean.

when blending your shakes, add a little less water and loads of ice cubes. It makes them thick like a macdonald's shake.

make sure you buy a couple of spare items from your CDC. Keep one at work and another in your handbag for emergencies (staying late at work, missing your train, spilling your shake...). Don't get caught out and end up eating off-plan.

a litre of water weighs 2.2lbs. bear this in mind when weighing in.

The first week is tough, but it gets so much easier, and once the scales start coming down it's so motivating.

Nobody ever regretted not breaking their diet.

Set up a diary and pour out all your thoughts. Use minimins - it will get you through.

Thanks so much Spangles! I'm definitley going to do the blender and milkshake ideas!! I've heard from a few friends that have done this diet, that the foods don't taste too great, so I need to do all I can to make them bearable, I really don't want to fall off the wagon on the first week!!
Wish me luck, I'm having a pigout weekend before monday! Haha xx

Must have had saturday on my mind when I posted the first post, lol. Just read over them again, my consultant is coming on saturday to get me weighed etc though x

Back