New starter today but returner to LL

Mrsspinky

Hi everyone today is day for me on LL I did it 5years ago and lost 5.5 stone however fell pregnant within 6 weeks of finishing and did not do the RTM program, hence I put on all my weight while pregnant and I have not been able to shift it since.

I have started today as it is a Monday but my group does not start till tomorrow so was wondering if much has changed. From what I can see you still need to drink 4 litres + of water and black tea and coffee is OK.

When I did it last time you could use breath spray or the extra tabs but I don't think they make them anymore.

My biggest worry is maintaining and I would love to hear from people who have done so, I need to hear that it is possible.

Good luck everyone

Hiya,

I'm a returner too, good luck getting back into it.

I found it much easier getting into ketosis this time, as I knew what to expect and could just ride it out.

I use redox mouth spray and brush my tongue a few times a day as well as my teeth.

I'm so pleased I'm back - hope you will be too. x

Hello and welcome :)
Good luck to you both. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!
X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Day 2 and offical start

Hi Guys

Just home from my first LL session, got my foodpacks and was to surprised that you do not have to drink 4 litres of water anymore, also looking forwards to the new bars which I can have from Thursday.

The sessions do not seem as structured as they did last time tonight there was new starts to people who are nearly at thier goal weight when I did it last time everyone started together so we were all on the same stage each week which really worked when supporting each other.

I am very excitied and hoping by Thursday that I will be in ketosis then I know I will feel a bit better

hope everyone else on week one is feeling as good keep it up it is worth it.xx

I am on week one and really struggling :0( I did it 4 years ago and really enjoyed the diet and the weight loss but it's only 4 days into it and I miss food incredibly :0( I was feeling lousy and assume it's coz I am detoxing and probably not drinking enough water :0(
I need to lose 2 1/2 stone wonder if I can actually do it? Feeling bit guilty at spending this money doing it again :0( I also have to do 2 1/2 hour round trip too!
Maybe get better after week1 weight loss!

How did week 1 weight loss go for you??

Back