new starter

karenannb

Hi everyone, I started the lipotrim on Tuesday. So glad to have found this site as I find it quite difficult being the only person I know who's doing it. So nice to know others are feeling the same and I don't feel so alone.

Hi

I started today and was delighted to see there wereother newbies. We can help each other through our first weeks of hell lol

karenannb said:
Hi everyone, I started the lipotrim on Tuesday. So glad to have found this site as I find it quite difficult being the only person I know who's doing it. So nice to know others are feeling the same and I don't feel so alone.

How are you finding your new diet so far Karenannb? And what made you decide to choose Lipotrim?

Hi Miami Brown, well done on your first week thats fantastic! I picked lipotrim as I had done lighterlife 3 yrs ago but couldn't afford the maintenance hence putting the weight back on. I have tried other diets but think my metabolism is completely shot because I'd only lose 1/2 lb a time which is soul destroying after being good all week. I really really want to do it this time and keep it off for good, but still find it difficult especially preparing everyone's meals and food shopping at the weekend was a killer. How about you?
Well done Deezer you're doing brilliantly

Hey Zerotohero? how you finding it? Hope you're doing ok

Karenannb x

Day 3 today - so far 100% including trip to cinema last night - feeling crappy this morning but think its just due to tiredness after being up half the night with kids.

So going to have my first shake at 10.30 - having my cup of coffee now - have cut down from 10 cups a day to 2 - getting a few headaches but Id say thats the caffeine and sugar withdrawal.

Am loving green tea but thinking of trying pur eh tea - anyone know if its ok to drink?

karenannb said:
Hi Miami Brown, well done on your first week thats fantastic! I picked lipotrim as I had done lighterlife 3 yrs ago but couldn't afford the maintenance hence putting the weight back on. I have tried other diets but think my metabolism is completely shot because I'd only lose 1/2 lb a time which is soul destroying after being good all week. I really really want to do it this time and keep it off for good, but still find it difficult especially preparing everyone's meals and food shopping at the weekend was a killer. How about you?
Well done Deezer you're doing brilliantly

May I ask a personal question Karenannb? Even though you could no longer afford the maintenance, did that mean you went back to your old eating habits and gained weight?
I think if you really, really, really want to do it this time, and you sound determined to me. Then you will. Even if you feel temptation. Don't give in to it. Drink water. Go to sleep. Try some exercise. My first week was tough. But just as everyone said. Once you pass the first week, it becomes bearable.
If ever you're in a panic and you need someone to speak to. This is the best place to be :)

Day 3 today - so far 100% including trip to cinema last night - feeling crappy this morning but think its just due to tiredness after being up half the night with kids.

So going to have my first shake at 10.30 - having my cup of coffee now - have cut down from 10 cups a day to 2 - getting a few headaches but Id say thats the caffeine and sugar withdrawal.

Am loving green tea but thinking of trying pur eh tea - anyone know if its ok to drink?

Is it a leaf tea??? Leaf teas are ok!!! But no fruit/infusions teas!!! x

Hi Miami,

I was really silly last time my tastes had completely changed I no longer wanted sweet things but because I knew that before I loved them I kept on eating them even though I didn't like them at first. I can't believe I was so stupid. I do go upstairs earlier at night out of the way temptation it's the only way I can cope in an evening.

karenannb said:
Hi Miami,

I was really silly last time my tastes had completely changed I no longer wanted sweet things but because I knew that before I loved them I kept on eating them even though I didn't like them at first. I can't believe I was so stupid. I do go upstairs earlier at night out of the way temptation it's the only way I can cope in an evening.

I know what you mean. When I stopped maintaining my weight the first time? I thought I could get away with eating hot apple pie with ice cream. But it got out of hand and before I knew it? I was back to eating mac n cheese and large portion size, thinking that I would burn them off with exercise. But I was too lazy to exercise.
By knowing where we went wrong? we can correct it through awareness.

After I have my final shake for the day I go straight to bed before my tummy starts to ache. I was so surprised to wake up this morning and see how small my tummy has become. It's a wicked, nice feeling I tell yah :D

Welcome

there are lots of folks on hear to help you out if you need support or advice i actually have to say i had never heard of lipotrim until friday last week when i joined minimins .

i went and bought it started saturday !!!

how are you doing ??

Welcome

there are lots of folks on hear to help you out if you need support or advice i actually have to say i had never heard of lipotrim until friday last week when i joined minimins .

i went and bought it started saturday !!!

how are you doing ??

How are you finding it???

How are you finding it???

Im good day 4 !!!!! i was starving yesterday though

im still hear so all is good !!!!

You didnt eat the paella did you ???

I didn't!! So proud of myself!!! Its hard.... but when you see the losses its amazing really!!!

Really worth it!!! X

WELL DONE !!!!!!

i did wonder after your post !!!

I bet your well chuffed y0u resisted and you have seen results yourself with you losses so far 19lbs isn't it in 2 weeks !!!!

thats 9lb off 2 stone thats really somthing to be proud of i hope i do as well as you have so far :D

do you exercise too ?

I got told in the first week to take it easy but i've just been getting out more with my dogs thats all.... nothing to strenuous!!!

okie dokie !!!!

Im going to have a few nights on the treadmill next week i think just walking though i wont over do it

Thanks !!

munchbunch said:
okie dokie !!!!

Im going to have a few nights on the treadmill next week i think just walking though i wont over do it

Thanks !!

Keep it up munchbunch! If you start feeling like you wanna cheat? try drinking water, drink your shake or go to bed. It will get harder. You will have that craving. So when it does come? prepare yourself. Have a plan.

Deezer! Can't believe YOU! were thinking of having paello! lol But good on you for keeping strong! Day 16 for you, right? How do you feel about your body now?

Back