New starter...

amritc

Hey everyone

I did slimming world around 9 years ago, I only had a stone to lose and managed to do it following mainly green with 1 or 2 red days a week. I then had my 2 children and went back to sw with 2 stone to lose followed it for a few weeks but lost 1/2 a lb, then gained 1lb, then lost 1/2, so gave up and joined ww. Followed the plan and lost 1.5st, then fell off the wagon and now 3 years later am at my heaviest ever. I have 2.5 stone to lose and after thinking about both plans have decided to try sw again, I still remember most things but will be joining a class on Thursday evening. I have decided to follow the plan loosely for the next few days to get myself into the right frame of mind. I have been reading a lot about EE but not sure I can get my head around combining the 2 plans.

Today was a green day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (heb) and 250ml milk (hea)

Lunch - Pasta with aubergine, peppers, mushrooms and cheese (hea)

Dinner - sw chips, egg, beans

syns - cinema popcorn 15
snacks - banana, mullerlight, alpen light (heb)

Amy

Hi Amy.

I was the same and had done SW years ago when red/green plans. I have also had 2 children and now back again. I was wary to begin with but now finding EE really straightforward. Hopefully will be clearer when you go to class and get your pack. Good luck!

Laura

Hey everyone

I did slimming world around 9 years ago, I only had a stone to lose and managed to do it following mainly green with 1 or 2 red days a week. I then had my 2 children and went back to sw with 2 stone to lose followed it for a few weeks but lost 1/2 a lb, then gained 1lb, then lost 1/2, so gave up and joined ww. Followed the plan and lost 1.5st, then fell off the wagon and now 3 years later am at my heaviest ever. I have 2.5 stone to lose and after thinking about both plans have decided to try sw again, I still remember most things but will be joining a class on Thursday evening. I have decided to follow the plan loosely for the next few days to get myself into the right frame of mind. I have been reading a lot about EE but not sure I can get my head around combining the 2 plans.

Today was a green day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (heb) and 250ml milk (hea)

Lunch - Pasta with aubergine, peppers, mushrooms and cheese (hea)

Dinner - sw chips, egg, beans

syns - cinema popcorn 15
snacks - banana, mullerlight, alpen light (heb)

Amy

welcome back to SW - EE is the way to go ;) it is doing me and most of the other people at my group the world of good jump right in mate. ;) keep us informed of how it's going for you.

Back