New starter

I've been doing 3 up to now, but my consultant did say you can do 4 if i was desperate and if it gets u through the first few days its better than giving up. x

Thanks time for my second shake. Had 1litre of water so far and will start with the second litre after my shake.

I have started my own diary as well just to keep writing and helping me to to stick to plan.

Thats a great idea. I wondered about doing a diary too. I think it helps if you have a bad day to look back at how well you have done so far.

Hey am just do glad Day 1 is done
How did your day go I guess u must b on Day 15?

How's the weight loss been like for you so far ?

Hi Sap
Well done for getting through the day!
Yes im on day 15 although ive had a couple of cheats, ive lost about 9 pounds which isnt as much as i was hoping for but i think its probably because of the few little cheats ive had so ive only got myself to blame!!
I'm going on holiday at the end of May so my goal is just to loose as much as possible before then but i have a few events coming up that i cant avoid eating at, so im just trying to do the best i can the rest of the time.

Really struggling today as it's TOM and just in pain and feeeling horrible. Just want to pack it all in not be bothered. Think I should go have my shake to make myself feel better but I just want food

Its really hard isnt it? TOM is when i struggle. Keep going if you can and you will be proud of yourself for getting through the day x

Well weigh in day was yesterday...and I lost 10lbs!! Very pleased with myself :) hope it continues!!! If I lose 4lbs this week that will be a stone in 2 weeks...hallelujah!!! Do you think its possible?

Hey Pickle,

Am back hadto pack in last week as was in terrible pain but was very careful so still lost weight.
Will update my weight next week once I have done a good full week of SS as nothing to stop me now as TOM is out of the way.

How's it going for you?

Well yippeeee :) I've lost a stone!! 15lbs to be precise...in just 2 weeks!!! SO so pleased :) !
Altho - to confess, not sure what happened to me last night (after weigh in) I went on a stupid binge and ate anything awful I could find...don't even know why just sheer boredom I think...oh well fingers crossed it wont make too much difference, I'm back being good today.

Back