New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

I'm fine with you taking the team leader role, as Im crap at maths!!
Hopefully we can get started soon!!

Im going to bed now as im on placement tomoz..

Then going to see my CDC :D

Will be on again after tea tomoz so hopefully thread can be bumped and we can get our 6th member and the dieting divas will be on their way :)

Nite Girls xx

Check back again this evening as incognito will be on and she's gonna get the group up and running!!

If you still need a member Id love to join?

Popped home for lunch ( healthy with water I must add ) and couldnt resist popping on..

Welcome to the team Leanne :D

Thats us girl.. Dieting Divas x

Shall be on after my meeting with CDC tonite x

Last edited:
Dieting Divas - love it. good luck on your weigh in tonight incognito. xx

Dieting Divas - love it. good luck on your weigh in tonight incognito. xx

Thanx.. This is my meeting to start the diet.. im nervous but its an excited nervous!

I found out earlier I passed my 1st yr Mental Health Nursing exams so im in a great mood :D

hope it stays that way!

aww well done on your exams :happy096: i am on a placement for my Occupational Therapy degree, just finishing my 2nd year - 2 and a half weeks to go cant wait.

Well done on passing your exams honey. Can you arrange to set the group up with Irene??? Get my tag line "Dieting Divas" from my sig.

Woo Hoo We have a team. x

hi, day 1 of c.d. goin really well but cud REALLY do with the xtra support. im in if u'll av me!

hi, day 1 of c.d. goin really well but cud REALLY do with the xtra support. im in if u'll av me!

am i too late to join?

Hey girls I think you can only have 6 for the actual team however I see no prob for us having more in our group as such?

:D

I went to see CDC tonite she was lovely and I have my purchases.. so will start on Friday as its when suits me best x

hows everyone getting on this week.. ?

I'm getting on. Fine, hungry, but coping with it so far. I goth weigh in thurs morning so looking forward to that.

I'm getting on. Fine, hungry, but coping with it so far. I goth weigh in thurs morning so looking forward to that.

Im thinking about jst starting tomoz since im in the frame of mind and have all the stuff.. Was going to wait till Thurs/Fri as I am going to the circus Thurs.

oo i have my weigh in on thursday too but in the evening, i felt very hungry earlier when visiting my mum she was cooking spaghetti bolognese, one of my faves. they should do bolognese flavoured soup lol

let us know how u get on

Im thinking about jst starting tomoz since im in the frame of mind and have all the stuff.. Was going to wait till Thurs/Fri as I am going to the circus Thurs.

go for it!

i love the circus haven't been for years - you'll have to bring a shake with you maybe

Yep will do! I managed to get through 5 pints of water today, feel like I've been sat on loo all day!!

Back