New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

Yep will do! I managed to get through 5 pints of water today, feel like I've been sat on loo all day!!

I have never pee'd so much in ma life!

As soon as I got to my CDC house I needed the loo.. s'pose she will be used to that tho haha x

Day 2 today and been fine tummy growling ha ha ha and i felt a bit fuzzy headed earlier but i hadn't had enough fluid at that point all sorted now feel fab. I just remembered though i need to have shake 3 yet so i must be coping if i forgot about having that, hee hee.

I am hoping to be in ketosis by thursday but might just check tomorrow. I am a rep and i am on the road all day so i have filled my water bottles and put them in the fridge for tomorrow with my choccie tetra. I have to be organised or i wil fail.

Hows everyone feeling today?
x

This is what I chose as I really had no clue..

5 x Bars (3 toffee 1 choc n 1 caramel)

3 x tetras (1 choc 1 banana 1 strawb)

2 x Apple n Cinnamon porridge

2 x soup (Chk n Mush n Spicy Tom)

9 x shakes (3 Mint 3 Strawb 3 Banana)

Got the Chk n Mush by accident tho I askd for Potato n Leek lol x

The spicy tom is what i had this afternoon i put loads of chilli flakes in it as its a bit sweet for me. The Chick and Mushroom is one of the best and the vegetable for me. You know you cannot have any bars for two weeks don't you???

The spicy tom is what i had this afternoon i put loads of chilli flakes in it as its a bit sweet for me. The Chick and Mushroom is one of the best and the vegetable for me. You know you cannot have any bars for two weeks don't you???

2 WEEKS!!!

No she didnt tell me that infact she encouraged me to buy them.. even opened one to let me taste!

I have 5 ffs.. :sigh:

Not amused!! What will I do?

Didnt measure me either was a bit dissapointed I like to know my inches.

I would ring her and tell her you want to switch them for shakes or soup. Some people find it interferes with ketosis at first i dunno the might be ok for some i am just going by the book so to speak. Perhaps post a question for a CDC honeybee xx

That's a bit naughty of her innit ! Ring her and get her to swap them, after all, she should of told u. O can't wait to start having bars x

I would ring her and tell her you want to switch them for shakes or soup. Some people find it interferes with ketosis at first i dunno the might be ok for some i am just going by the book so to speak. Perhaps post a question for a CDC honeybee xx

That's a bit naughty of her innit ! Ring her and get her to swap them, after all, she should of told u. O can't wait to start having bars x

I stay a 1.5 hour round trip away :mad:

Why wouldnt she tell me as I would have been more than happy to order shakes instead!.. And the price was the same no matter what combo of 21 things I bought!

Im jst goni need to use them.. AGGGHHHH!

Yeah you cant have the bars until week 3??? Why would she give you them? If you contact her she may swap them for you. If you live quite a distance, maybe ask her to post them to you and you can pay at weigh in.
I only got shakes this week as I tried soup once and it was horrid. There are mixed reviews on here about the porridge so gonna keep on the shakes for a few weeks. I am just having a hot mint chocolate, which I have used peppermint tea in instead of water - yummy! I have liked all the shakes - especially mint, choc, butterscotch and vanilla. The last 2 surprised me as didnt think Id like them.
My weigh in is friday and I cant wait - woohoo! x

Yeah you cant have the bars until week 3??? Why would she give you them? If you contact her she may swap them for you. If you live quite a distance, maybe ask her to post them to you and you can pay at weigh in.
I only got shakes this week as I tried soup once and it was horrid. There are mixed reviews on here about the porridge so gonna keep on the shakes for a few weeks. I am just having a hot mint chocolate, which I have used peppermint tea in instead of water - yummy! I have liked all the shakes - especially mint, choc, butterscotch and vanilla. The last 2 surprised me as didnt think Id like them.
My weigh in is friday and I cant wait - woohoo! x

Im jst going to wing it with the bars.. but when I go see her nxt week ill be asking why she told me was ok!

Can i be a member please????? x x x Desperately need support as need 2 loose the weight i put on after fallin off cd wagon!!! x x x

Trapped in a fat persons jacket you have done so well get your head in shape girly you can do this i know you can by looking at what you have achieved so far well done you.

I think we just keep this thread going as too mny members for a group and support each other here.

Good news i am in Ketosis after just 48 hours i am so happy i could Pee

Love to you all x Good luck today Mwah xx

Can i be a member please????? x x x Desperately need support as need 2 loose the weight i put on after fallin off cd wagon!!! x x x

Sure :D

When I get home tonite was goni make a post with Team Members Then Group Members (who can join team if anyone goes awol) tho hope they don't haha and then maybe we can swap MSN/Yahoo/bebo etc if we feel thats an idea and wanna yap off thread :)

I am starting the CD in bout ten min :eek:

Wish me luck ladies x

Trapped in a fat persons jacket you have done so well get your head in shape girly you can do this i know you can by looking at what you have achieved so far well done you.

I think we just keep this thread going as too mny members for a group and support each other here.

Good news i am in Ketosis after just 48 hours i am so happy i could Pee

Love to you all x Good luck today Mwah xx

Excellent :D

I will get ketosticks 2day..

Oh Could u poss give me the code for the dieting divas blingy thingy.. its great? x

Yeah, I want some bling too!!:D
Is the team up and running Incognito?
I dont have MSN or yahoo, but I have facebook, so could add you all on there...
Have you had your first CD yet Incog?

Yeah, I want some bling too!!:D
Is the team up and running Incognito?
I dont have MSN or yahoo, but I have facebook, so could add you all on there...
Have you had your first CD yet Incog?

Yea the team are all listed in my first post..

Ill make a 2nd list with the 'group' members..

I have decided against porridge as im running late lol

so im about to have banana tetra..

Mmm that was good :D

Away to placement now.. bk later :D

Im excited haha :8855:its a mad feeling x

i am on facebook but haven't told anyone about my diet as they will poo poo it so don't really wanna talk about it on there iykwim x

i am on facebook but haven't told anyone about my diet as they will poo poo it so don't really wanna talk about it on there iykwim x

Totally :)

Im alrite so far today.. had a tetra this morn bt 9am so might have a soup about 1ish x

Hi everyone

Hope you dont mind me posting on here but you all seem like a good group! I started CD SS today coming from Exante. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast and I have to say hated it (too sweet and not thick enough) any suggestions on nice flavours? Having a hot capp now and thats gone really thick so not keen on that now either.............really dont know what to do. Im not allowed the ready made shakes or bars for 2 weeks and think im going to struggle til then!

Back