New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

I'd love to join your group. Have only just signed up to MiniMins today - although have been on CD (on and off) since Jan09. I too could do with all he support I can get!

Hi everyone

Hope you dont mind me posting on here but you all seem like a good group! I started CD SS today coming from Exante. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast and I have to say hated it (too sweet and not thick enough) any suggestions on nice flavours? Having a hot capp now and thats gone really thick so not keen on that now either.............really dont know what to do. Im not allowed the ready made shakes or bars for 2 weeks and think im going to struggle til then!

I'd love to join your group. Have only just signed up to MiniMins today - although have been on CD (on and off) since Jan09. I too could do with all he support I can get!

Welcome x

I had a strawb terta this morn and it was fine..

Havn't been hungry untill now so thought id try the apple n cin porridge for a bit of flavour and its rank!!

Wont be having THAT again!

I beg to differ! I really like it!
How's everyone done today? I've only had one shake so far, at work now, so gonna have a soup in a bit, chick and mush,

I am new this week - would love to be counted in - doing sole source and first weigh in is on Saturday - fingers crossed but have completely been in the zone....can join too!?

I beg to differ! I really like it!
How's everyone done today? I've only had one shake so far, at work now, so gonna have a soup in a bit, chick and mush,

I am new this week - would love to be counted in - doing sole source and first weigh in is on Saturday - fingers crossed but have completely been in the zone....can join too!?

Welcome Sim x

I am doing good today not bn hungry once.. even survived making my sons dinner!

I have a pack left for later have Pilates at 8 so prob have something when I get home x

Yep, course u can join in!!
Good luck with your weigh in sat, mine is tomorrow morning, looking forward to seeing what I've lost!

Yep, course u can join in!!
Good luck with your weigh in sat, mine is tomorrow morning, looking forward to seeing what I've lost!

Excellent will u be the 1st Team member to have a result? x

Hope that it goes well and let us know - I actually really like this feeling - I think that it because I feel so virtuous and have been so sick of feeling guilty....know what I mean...want to lose two stone

Of I'm first, I hope I have a good loss to spur everyone else on!!
My friend at work just brought in chips and curry sauce, agh, the it smelt lush, but no I didn't even feel tempted!!

I getting a bit of a headache :(

Leave for Pilates soon.. Might have my final shake before I leave try fend it off x

Incognito H20 Darling i was fuzzy headed yesterday 2 glasses of Water put it right honey x

hey all, lots of new CDers hi newbies. hope everyone is goood today, pilates sounds fun - want to try something like that a bit further on in my weight loss. just checked, i am in ketosis now, 6 days in but never mind - im there now. look forward to hearing your first weigh in moti - im WI in the evening will let you all know then - soo excited now.

xx

Oo hope u get on ok with weigh in, how exciting! First week loss usually the best!
Good luck bridesmaid xx

I got my 1st weigh in at 11am today, really excited but a bit nervous too. I do feel like Ive lost weight tho.
Will update later!!

Back