New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

Well I have a gorgeous dress hanging in my wardrobe that I wanna wear to my best friends wee boys christening end of July and shes asked me to be godmother :D

So ive took that out wardrobe and hung it up where I can see it :D

hi thought it would be a good idea to attend my sisters boxercise class last night (thought it would help get me into ketosis)day 3 and still nothing!!ive not done exercise in years !..20 mins into it the room was spinning thought i was going to faint..after a short rest got back into it (and was pleased that i went back in) although i felt sick after for about 2 hours. today i cant move and still not in bloody ketosis.boo hoo

I'd love to join group etc for support... just on my 1st day!

hi thought it would be a good idea to attend my sisters boxercise class last night (thought it would help get me into ketosis)day 3 and still nothing!!ive not done exercise in years !..20 mins into it the room was spinning thought i was going to faint..after a short rest got back into it (and was pleased that i went back in) although i felt sick after for about 2 hours. today i cant move and still not in bloody ketosis.boo hoo

I done pilates on Wed night and im feeling it in my stomach now!

Are u using the stix to check for ketosis?

I'm on day 2 as well Bex and I'm really hungry now as well. I feel like there have been so many temptations today. I was at a birthday party and was constantly offered sandwiches and cakes - they smelled divine!!! I have actually surprised myself by staying so motivated. I have also been invited to dinner tomorrow at someone's house which has stressed me out as I don't really feel I know them well enough to say what I am doing.
The first weigh-ins have been fab and very motivating. Well done us as this is a tough week X

yeah i am but there not turning pink,hoping it'll be tomorrow,also cant wait to be photgenic either.will i still loose the weight fast if not in ketosis.scared to get on thescales and check as dont want to become dis heartend

Some peeps don't get a result wth the stix and are still in ketosis, you wil still be losing weight because of the very low cal factor too. DOn't worry honey xxx

Welcome all newbies xxx

today started out gr8 got a bit hard at tea time when kids and oh had pizza but strugled through feelin better now, it helps coming on the forum takes away the wanting to eat and remotivates me everytime :) x

Its gd to think that day 3 is nearly over for me..

Going to try and keep busy tomoz.. :rolleyes:

Well done Incognito! It's motivating for me to read how you are getting on, as you are a day ahead of me I know what I might expect tomorrow!!!! I am feeling quite good tonight now. This has been the first time ever that my husband has been out and I haven't eaten lots of naughty stuff as a treat to myself. That puts me on a real high!

Well done Incognito! It's motivating for me to read how you are getting on, as you are a day ahead of me I know what I might expect tomorrow!!!! I am feeling quite good tonight now. This has been the first time ever that my husband has been out and I haven't eaten lots of naughty stuff as a treat to myself. That puts me on a real high!

Well if we get through the weekend then thats about as hard as its goni get..

and day one of the wekend is almost over :D

We rock x

HI,
How is everybody doing?
I've managed to stay on track so far, not finding it too difficult, just keep reminding myself that the food never tastes as good as what u imagine it will taste like, so leave well alone!
Went to a village fete and they were doing bbq food, smelt lovely, oh had a bulging burger, I just sipped my water........
God I hope I carry on being good.

finding it hard at the mo someone is cookin a bbq lol it smells so nice not givin in though :D

I know what you mean! I'm on day 4 and I've found this the hardest so far...my husband's just made a pizza with the kids and looks / smells yummy, I've had to come upstairs out the way because it's made my tummy seriously rumble.....I bet they'll be so jealous when I break out my shake in a bit ha ha!!

I know what you mean! I'm on day 4 and I've found this the hardest so far...my husband's just made a pizza with the kids and looks / smells yummy, I've had to come upstairs out the way because it's made my tummy seriously rumble.....I bet they'll be so jealous when I break out my shake in a bit ha ha!!

Im day 4 aswell.. I really struggled throughout the night last night and this morn but im ok just now.

Im well into ketosis tho and losing weight so going to stick with it even tho I would love a chinese!

hi girls,
I want to be photogentic to :)

Ive been really good today and hunger is starting to subside which is really good, i keep going to eat something tho and have to remind myself im not eating.

and i survived take away night to :clap: oh went to get indian i ran a bath and whilst they were all eating i relaxed in the bath candles creams full works, i felt really good after !

How is everyone doing ????

Keep going and be strong xxxx

Back