New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

JimmtShoo you know your shakes lol!!

The Choc Mint sounds yummy, don't know why I didn't pick that and the toffee & walnut instead of loads of soups!! Making my list for next week already... xx

I hate all the soups but can just about tolerate chick and mush. I want to trythe bars when im allowed. Something to look forward to.
At the end of July were going butlins allinclusive and I'm gonna eat as I've already paid for it!!
But will return straight to it when I get back. I will of been on cd for 2 months when I go so hopefully it will be 2 stone off!!

Hi all, really tired tonight, so just a quick post - i lost 8lb - which i'm pleased with it is also my TOTM. well done on your 9lb moti. look forward to hearing everyone elses losses xxxxx

Hi all im a restarter as of yesterday feeling good so far and forgot how great and friendly this site is i hate to be billy no mate lol can i be in ur gang :)

everyone is doing so well...i am so pleased to be part of this group...roll on the weight coming off...i'm having my first wi next tuesday...seems a long way off at the moment

everyone is doing so well...i am so pleased to be part of this group...roll on the weight coming off...i'm having my first wi next tuesday...seems a long way off at the moment

Ill be next Tues aswell :D

End of Day 2.. havn't cheated.. Havn't been hungry and no sore head tonight :D

hi ladies can i join you please its my first day on CD today whoo hoo :)
my names becky

good luck every one !!!

Welcome :D

Can you add me too please Incognito...I start tomorrow. Excited and apprehensive.

Good luck everybody. x x

Welcome and good luck x

Hi all, really tired tonight, so just a quick post - i lost 8lb - which i'm pleased with it is also my TOTM. well done on your 9lb moti. look forward to hearing everyone elses losses xxxxx

EXCELLENT :D Congrats x

Hi all im a restarter as of yesterday feeling good so far and forgot how great and friendly this site is i hate to be billy no mate lol can i be in ur gang :)

Welcome :)

thanx incognito :) im on day five today feeling really good now hungers gone seems funny but i already feel lighter :D

hows is everyone else feeling today? x

Feeling fine this morning, still plodding on.
I wish I could fast forward time 4 months on when i will (hopefully) be at goal!!
Taking little man on picnic at the park today, he's got loads of yummy stuff to eat, I've got.................water!! how exciting!

Hey Welcome newbie's we will climb this mountain together and slowly but surely we will reach the summit.

Lisa well done thats a fab weightloss for you. I cannot wait to get weighed on Monday its like Christmas. I Haven't got on my scales Neil my partner has hidden them from me.

I only had my first shake at 4.00 today. Had such a busy day been out with my boss but managed to have 2 ltrs and a coffee so i am thowing water down now. I even had to sit in KFC whilke my boss and a customer at their way through chicken and chips and do you know what i didn't crave it at all in fact i thought............you two carry on like that you will be asking me for details of this diet.

Anyway can't wait for Leanne to update her weight loss tonight.

Carry on girls we can do this and be slim and svelte and sexy together.

Muchas Lovas as always

JS x

Todays not bn the best.. Think bcoz its Fri = Take Away night!

I will stay strong tho.. according to my scales im 5lbs dwn and this is my 3rd day :D

hi girls,

well im on day two and struggling im so hungry !!!! my friends at work bought me a bunch of flowers so that motivated me a bit, they are really good and didnt talk about lunch or anything lol

right off for some water and decide wat to have for tea.

good luck everyone !!!!

hi girls,

well im on day two and struggling im so hungry !!!! my friends at work bought me a bunch of flowers so that motivated me a bit, they are really good and didnt talk about lunch or anything lol

right off for some water and decide wat to have for tea.

good luck everyone !!!!

Well Done staying strong..

:D

Keep going girls we can motivate each other, keep looking in the before and after photo's thread like i do because i am going to be one of those before and after photo's before long.

Mmm not sure which soup to have yet maybe chick and mush with added chilli flakes xxx

We all knew it wasn't gonna be easy, gotta keep at it!!
I like your motivation jimmy; being a before and after pic!! Good idea!
Just make sure u don't smile after your soup till u checked for chilli flake in teeth!
I'm gagging for an alcoholic beverage tonight but won't do it to myself!!

Just make sure u don't smile after your soup till u checked for chilli flake in teeth!

I'm gagging for an alcoholic beverage tonight but won't do it to myself!!

:D Ha Ha i will check

Have you got any ice????????????? If not get to supermarket and make yourself a thickshake by blending one of you shakes with ice its the next best thing to Maccy D's thick shake and will make you feel like you are having a treat. I am gonna have a choccie one tonight.

This is a dry thread no alcohol you can do this 100% think Before and After

XXXXXX

Back