New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

I ate one of those hot dog sausages.. yi kno the tinned ones :( Cold!.. And I dnt even like them.. bit pi**ed off at myself but hey ho!

Dont worry least you didnt have the bread roll mustard and ketchup too, dont feel guilty keep going look at wat you have done already :D you will be fine hun:hug99:

mmmm sounds delish haha!

Nah TBH it helped me realise that cheating isnt even worth it.. cos the dissapointed feeling is worse than the craving x

mmmm sounds delish haha!

Nah TBH it helped me realise that cheating isnt even worth it.. cos the dissapointed feeling is worse than the craving x

defo well done for not totally going off it :D

Oh dear Iggy at the hotdog but well done at not having he bread etc.

Hope you are all well i am back from a day out sunkissed and complete with sunglasses tan :rofllmao: what a sight.

Anyway i have been really good drank lots of water even sparkling in the pub. Can't wait to be weighed tomorrow evening CDC coming at 8pm so watch out for my results after that.

Hope you are all doing really well and lets all look forward to a new week of weight loss.

I am going to liverpool tomorrow for meeting and meeting colleagues for lunch one of Lipotrim and one on CD so black coffee and water all the way how fab it will be to go and meet people who are singing from the same hymn sheet as me - so to speak.

Anyway gonna have my soup and chill now.

Take care all

JS xxx

dont worry about the hotdog,these things happen i doubt very much it would of affected your weight loss .(just dont do it again)weekends are sooo tough even more so when the sun is out!! i had to talk myself away from a glass of rose today and my neighbours were having a bbq.and when i visited my mum she had done roast lamb..aaagh tourture all day in every direction...ended up having a slice.but im not feeling guilty more dissapointed at my lack of self control.tomorrow is a new day and tuesday is weigh in.bring it on(and the rain next weekend)

Morning all,
I've had a lovely weekend, but sadly cheated.
So peed off with myself, the scales say the same, but still peed.
Will wait and see if i manage to lose anything by thursdays weigh in.
As long as im 13 stone by the end of the month im still on schedule. I need to get 5 pounds off.
Hope you are all well and have more control than me!!

Hey all,

Just started yesterday - am posting today as im sure the depression will kick in by tomorrow!

As so many of you have mentioned, i too cannot believe how much my life revolves around food! Ive just started the diet this morning and im already at a diet support forum! What am i like? Anyhoo, hope everyones Monday morning is going well.

A.

Morning everyone...

I'm now on day 4 of my 810 prep week. Have been good, but yesterday had a Fruits of the Forest Shake.. oh and I nearly gagged. It was revolting, I felt so hungry in the afternoon that I caved and had aswell as my 3 tablespoons of lettuce leaves, I had some raspberries with Fat free natural yogurt, it was lovely.

Am looking forward to starting properly on SS on Thursday, as I think taking away "food" altogether will be easier than being allowed a little.

But today is a new day... aim for today, drink 3 litres of water!

Hope everyone is getting on okay xx

Hello
I'm a returner but may as well be a new starter given that its nearly four years since I lost with LL - now on CD, Day 1 - am sole sourcing. Can I join in?!

Morning / afternoon,

well i think im in ketosis havent felt hungry today as of yet !!!!!

I also started making a video about my weight loss and i can see a difference (although slight) already :D

Keep strong everyone ( and even if you cheated keep strong think of how you will feel at target !!!)

hi everyone i had a bad day yesterday i cheated n had some sunday dinner :( bit dissapointed wasent worth it at all but back on track now keep reminding myself why i want to lose weight and what i will look like :) x

Morning / afternoon,

well i think im in ketosis havent felt hungry today as of yet !!!!!

I also started making a video about my weight loss and i can see a difference (although slight) already :D

Keep strong everyone ( and even if you cheated keep strong think of how you will feel at target !!!)

as a Cd'er who's having sooo many issues with it at the moment & contemplating calling it a proper rererestart :p, reading about how well you're feeling today is helping with the positive mojo!
so thanks! and well done on how great you feel.
x

Shane0704 will join the group..:D

hi is there a space in this group?

After lots of messing about over the weekend and eating cocktail sausages yesterday, I am now strictly SS ONLY, no cheeky little bits of chicken or cheese allowed or tolerated!!
I can't afford to put on weight when I lost 9lb in my first week, don't know what I was trying to sabotage myself for?
Anyhow, I wonder how much I can lose by next Monday morning? We shall see.....

How is everybody doing, Bridesmaid? Incognito? berryred? Lisa and the rest of you?:553:

hey moti, newbies and everyone, hope you are all doing well, i have to say i did cheat too, it gets soo hard, but back to 100% SS now and the last couple of days have been OK. anyone got weigh ins today? love to know how everyone's doing. my next weigh in is on Friday 26th June so i aiming to get under 200lb by then - wish me luck. xx
am enjoying a choc banana shake atm - going own a treat mmmm

where is everyone? I hope everyone is doing ok.
Well done brides for getting back on track,

Back