New starter's

I have been doing sw for 2 weeks now on extra easy. I lost 7lb the first week and I have just weighed myself(can't go tonight as I have work) and I think I have stayed the same! What is going on!

I have been doing sw for 2 weeks now on extra easy. I lost 7lb the first week and I have just weighed myself(can't go tonight as I have work) and I think I have stayed the same! What is going on!

Hi,

Have you kept a food log ? if not keep one for a week and look through it to see where you are going wrong, are you weighing/measuring your healthy extras?

what was different from your first week to your second?

Good Luck
Lisa

Your scales will prob be different to the ones at your class!! I lost 4 pounds in my first week n only 1lb the week after!

Don't worry you will have lost some n don't forget you have lost half a stone already which is a top start!!xx

Wow that is super! I can't wait to do my first wi, hope I get a result like yours!

well done
Lisa x:D

Well done, hoping to get a good result at my first WI on Wednesday too.

How are you getting on now Jess? Got my half stone award tonight, 3.5 lbs off both weeks. Expect that to slow down from now though.

Well done,That's really good! Well I couldn't go last week because I'm a shift worker.I have been keeping to it but I have just got into a rut this week I need sum new ideas! Have you done anything new?

Just upped my walking a bit more and eating more than did first week as consultant said i wasnt eating enough free foods. Was naughty and had bottle of rose instead of glass though! I am unable to go to my group due to work on wed too but luckily found one another day. Keep up the good work!

Good for you I do enjoy a cheeky glass(or bottle) now and again! I think the walking thing sounds good,time 2 hit the road!

Hello... I'm new too... I have about a stone to lose (10half to 9half)... I cycle to work (full on half hour each way), dance 3 days a week and do a lot of yoga... I have really stuck to the diet, I have done food diary every day, i weigh and measure my hx and ... nothing... I have STS for 2 1/2 weeks!!! So frustrating... When i did it before i just did green days and lost well, so ive been mixing a few green days in this week... I am living in hipe this will actually start working at some point... do you think it will????

Any clues to whats going on??? Its just so weird... thank you... would be really happy to hear from someone...

Hi all this is also my 2nd week i am doing it from home by myself got books from someone that used to ddo it but no class near where i stay i lost 7lb last week but dont think i will do so well this week i have been so stressed my hubby was taken into hospital with pains in his chest suspected heart attack he already had one 3 years ago and got 2 stents put in so awaiting results Good luck to everyone for weigh in Meg xx

Back