new! starting tomorrow! support/kind words welcome!!

Best of luck....when you see the weight dropping its a great incentive to stay on track till you are happy with yourself!

Last edited:
Hi Stacey,
how are you finding it?
I am amazed that I am not starving, I once tried slimfast and was so hungry at about 6pm that I didn't even last a day! Ended up cooking for myself by 7pm! Was worried that I'd do the same on the lipotrim too. Hoping I can stick wih it long enough to lose at least 2 stone. Everyone says the first week is the worst but I'm actually feeling ok......am I going to suddenly dip on day three or four and start craving pasties and saffron cake???? lol
Can't believe how many food adverts were on tv last night! Even those that weren't aimed at selling food seemed to have a disproportionately high number of people eating just to tease me! x

Lol, That is something that I notice too!! Most people go into ketosis in or around day 4 I think so you should be fine and have no more hunger pangs very soon.

Hi Stacey,
how are you finding it?
I am amazed that I am not starving, I once tried slimfast and was so hungry at about 6pm that I didn't even last a day! Ended up cooking for myself by 7pm! Was worried that I'd do the same on the lipotrim too. Hoping I can stick wih it long enough to lose at least 2 stone. Everyone says the first week is the worst but I'm actually feeling ok......am I going to suddenly dip on day three or four and start craving pasties and saffron cake???? lol
Can't believe how many food adverts were on tv last night! Even those that weren't aimed at selling food seemed to have a disproportionately high number of people eating just to tease me! x

Well done you are getting off to a great start....you know you are so right I think the whole media is focussed on food and eating...no wonder we gained weight.........just watching TV as I am on the laptop and there have been 4 food ads since I started typing this......

Thanks Rachel,
Why did you go for CD this time? I see you also managed to lose some more in between the two. Good on you!

I stopped because I had a couple of wedding parties and a hen night to go on so there was no point in trying to keep LT going beacuse I am a social animal!!! :party0048::party0049:No idea how I lost those 4lbs:clap: in between but it could just have been the different scales??? I decided to change to CD because I could feel my will weakening with LT and CD has a few more flavours etc so I though that may help me to keep going. As it happens I have decided to do the CD790 plan (3 shakes and 1 small meal) for this week at least and see what happens as my head wasnt in the right frame of mind for SSing. Maybe when I start to lose weight I will be in the right frame to go back to SSing because losing makes you feel so damn GOOD!!! :happy036::bliss:

hey all, im afraid i have to say i am no longer on lipotrim, i just couldnt drink the water needed, didn't even take 2 litres the first day :( i did not want to become ill with dehydration or such so am not on a low fat diet, went to asda yesterday and spent over £20 just on extra things! my insentive is still there though as mum is doing good on lipotrim and i like to compete! her weight will drop off next to mine though! but thats a descision i have to take!! sorry guys, feel like iv let ya down!! lol
KEEP GOING all you lot who started same day as me!! im sure you have better will power!! YEY!! :D

Dont be silly you have not let anyone down!! Keep going on a low calorie diet then if that feels better for you. Everyone is different! There are loads of other threads related to other weight loss methods on here, why dont you have a look and ask a few questions. Come back onto the LT thread though because we need all the people we can get!!

hey all, im afraid i have to say i am no longer on lipotrim, i just couldnt drink the water needed, didn't even take 2 litres the first day :(

Hi Stacey, sorry it's not suiting you. I too am having trouble drinking enough but am keeping going and trying hard. Going back to work next week will be my main problem. Might have to plan my patients so I can get back to the office a couple extra times for a wee! lol. Hope you get there some other way. x;)

Reactions: Bea
Hey Stacey I see you are a Nottingham girl.......I was born n bred in Nottingham !!!!
I assume you either work in the QMC or City hospital .........!!!!
Anyway nice to see someone from my home turf. Good to see you will keep posting!!

hiya, i dont work at either of them two lol i work at highbury, that isnt too far from city tho, so ill give you two points ;) he he xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh where's Highbury then? I dont know that one! I used to live next to City Hosp until last November when I got fed up and moved to a village lol!

highbury is classed as being in Bullwell, basically you go through top valley and its near there, im a mental health nurse, so its a psychiatric hospital :) x

ooh Stacey - am hoping to visit Notts before New Year. Friend is NCHD in the Rehab hospital up there?

hiya, i dont work at either of them two lol i work at highbury, that isnt too far from city tho, so ill give you two points ;) he he xx

Actually Stacey I was born in Highbury hospital, lol.....just I automatically assumed it would be the bigger ones. And no im not mental either back in 69 it would have been different.......pmsl.

Back