Starting Lipotrim TFR tomorrow

Sorry, chelseerm, I missed your post from further up in this thread. I replied to you in the other thread that you started to show what you could do in your nine weeks, hopefully it'll help you to decide. :)

Sorry, chelseerm, I missed your post from further up in this thread. I replied to you in the other thread that you started to show what you could do in your nine weeks, hopefully it'll help you to decide. :)

Yes I saw it :)

"I was told that flackjacks are only for maintenance or people doing it as a supplement,
that lipotrim discourage use of flapjacks on TFR as it can interfere with the mental side of eating."

if you read my post, the whole point of lipotrim TFR is that you dont eat, lipotrim themselves discourage the use of the flapjack because TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT is just that, unless you are struggling completely avoid the bar, its food your chew it and have to digest it, it ****s with your head.
if your going to eat a flapjack lipotrim made or not its not TFR.

"I was told that flackjacks are only for maintenance or people doing it as a supplement,
that lipotrim discourage use of flapjacks on TFR as it can interfere with the mental side of eating."

if you read my post, the whole point of lipotrim TFR is that you dont eat, lipotrim themselves discourage the use of the flapjack because TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT is just that, unless you are struggling completely avoid the bar, its food your chew it and have to digest it, it ****s with your head.
if your going to eat a flapjack lipotrim made or not its not TFR.

I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from but surly Lipotrim would not create a product then discourage it? It states on the website and the bag you get that these flapjacks are a part of the TFR programme. Plus its more practical at times. When Im out and about its alot easier to eat a flapjack than make a shake or soup

lipotrim ireland dont supply them on TFR.
youd have to ask them.

the whole point of TFR is to break the habit to go into ketosis burn off fat and relearn new habits, eating is contradictory to TFR flapjacks or no flapjacks, from experience on the forum (i never ate but others have) its a small step from adding pepper or spices to shakes to having a nibble of cheese or a bit of turkey.
why go though the suffering of TFR if your going to eat?
your adding pepper and spices already, one can only assume that the point of being told not too and doing it anyway wouldnt matter, i dont mean to be harsh but whats the point? why spend all the money and do the opposite of what your told?

i was told categorically by the lipotrim helpline and my pharmacist that the flapjacks are not to be used on TFR unless in extreme cases. Yes i can read the website and see what that says but the dude on the phone and my pharmacist have guided me though losing over 4 stone in 3.5 months so im gunna stick with what their telling me :-0

I'm sorry, livedadream, but you are definitely allowed the Flapjacks as part of TFR. 'TFR' does stand for 'Total Food Replacement', but it means that you use the Lipotrim products instead of eating things that you normally would. The shakes can be made into mousses and regardless of whether they're made into mousses or just drank normally they are still food; just because they're liquid and you drink them, doesn't stop them from being food.

Total Food Replacement doesn't mean that you can't eat solids, it means that you're totalling replacing your usual food.

With regards to the mental side of it; that is why the Lipotrim products are made with as little sugar as possible and are not made to be tasty to eat/drink. They are made palatable, but not interesting for the very reasons that you are mentioning.

lipotrim ireland dont supply them on TFR.
youd have to ask them.

the whole point of TFR is to break the habit to go into ketosis burn off fat and relearn new habits, eating is contradictory to TFR flapjacks or no flapjacks, from experience on the forum (i never ate but others have) its a small step from adding pepper or spices to shakes to having a nibble of cheese or a bit of turkey.
why go though the suffering of TFR if your going to eat?
your adding pepper and spices already, one can only assume that the point of being told not too and doing it anyway wouldnt matter, i dont mean to be harsh but whats the point? why spend all the money and do the opposite of what your told?

i was told categorically by the lipotrim helpline and my pharmacist that the flapjacks are not to be used on TFR unless in extreme cases. Yes i can read the website and see what that says but the dude on the phone and my pharmacist have guided me though losing over 4 stone in 3.5 months so im gunna stick with what their telling me :-0

I add the spices because I would have to through away the soups without it. I find them vile and nearly puked finishing my first one. So its either add the spice of waste all those soups. I have already lost 7 pounds in 4 days so I dont think they are causing any issue at all. Also i amount I am adding is tiny and if its the difference of not eating and actually not mind the taste, Ill also choose the spice.

You may have been told that from lipotrim but when i called before I started for a little info they said flapjacks are find but max 1 a day. So it properly depends on the person, much like different pharmacies. If they were such a last resort surly they would make that clearer and not advertise it as the same as the soups and shakes. I have read many threads from those who have a flapjack again and still have great loses so depends on the person.

Whatever works for the individual really.

best of luck with it either way.

yeah a lil pissed now,
my pharmasist still says their not on it i figured it was an Irish thing but now your saying you had them, no fairs!
ah sure look im skinny now lipotrim can feck off wont be needing it again hahaha
i must put up progress photos soon actually, my favourite day was yesterday so far, ive a wedding and i went in to get a spray tan the women who's been given my spray tans for 5 years thought i was my lil sister (how is so tiny we call her string bean) lolz! life is good!

yeah a lil pissed now,
my pharmasist still says their not on it i figured it was an Irish thing but now your saying you had them, no fairs!
ah sure look im skinny now lipotrim can feck off wont be needing it again hahaha
i must put up progress photos soon actually, my favourite day was yesterday so far, ive a wedding and i went in to get a spray tan the women who's been given my spray tans for 5 years thought i was my lil sister (how is so tiny we call her string bean) lolz! life is good!

Epic nsv victory ha

Hi good luck! I started in Jan lost Two and a half stone already. Wasn't easy at first. But the benefits outweigh the negatives.No more migraines, or upset tum, my joints feel better etc.Im a new woman. Dropped from a size 24 to a 14 already. Lost over two feet in inches. 2 stone left to do. I used to watch everyone else succeed at dieting now it's my turn and yours x

Hi good luck! I started in Jan lost Two and a half stone already. Wasn't easy at first. But the benefits outweigh the negatives.No more migraines, or upset tum, my joints feel better etc.Im a new woman. Dropped from a size 24 to a 14 already. Lost over two feet in inches. 2 stone left to do. I used to watch everyone else succeed at dieting now it's my turn and yours x

Very inspiring :)

You look very pretty in your new avatar, curveappeal! :)

Back