Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Good morning hun,
2lb on isn't too bad. It sounds like you've been decluttering and pampering yourself. I love a good pamper session, even just a long bath with bubbles makes me feel a million times better :)
You'll get back on the diet wagon when you're ready and you'll know when that time is.
Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your pampering.

Yeah really do love my car, only a couple issues as I said but corrected itself same day, its all electronics in cars now can be temperamental. Its otherwise reliable. Will have it's first mot this November!! Fingers crossed, shouldn't be any issues, I don't do many miles so can't see even tires or brake pads needing doing yet, we'll see.

Yeah Aiden is yummy, very good acting from Shayne Ward!!

I have this face mask on, it's like a baby wipe but in shape of face and cut outs for eyes, nose, mouth, it's stinging a little but not majorly, leaving on a little longer than advised, but I do love a good pampering.

I done bit more decluttering, loads in my boot now, will drop off at charity shop tomorrow. One more day off for me yay, damn filling at dentist, so same issue as last week and worse as opposite side to where my tooth taken out, so unlikely be able to eat afterwards.

I just can't diet, I want to eat, so I will have to get to the point where I really want it I guess, I may end up doing slimfast if you both like it then, do you have to go to super drug to buy? Would be nice to kick start it.

I was sayin last night want to go on a spar day . Then I started lookin at weekend breaks in lodges with hot tubs. Trouble is Cnt really afford it untill been paid June so be July . I might save some and book it as a surprise for our wedding anniversary 16th July . Depends what I can save knowin me prob not a lot lol. If I can save some this month and next might be able do it. If not il just book us a night away as be a lot cheaper.

God how are you going to eat then? Have you started to eat the bad side yet? I thort mine was healing but had puss comin out again today yuk it’s horrid Cnt wait for it to clear up.

Ye u should do slim fast that way ul appreciate your food. See I did it for 2 weeks it’s not bad at all. The way I survived is really looking forward to my tea and having my snacks to keep me going . The first few days are tough but Iv done Cambridge no food at all so compared to this it’s so easy. Just buy ur own snack cause there’s are silly prices . Do it for a week then move onto food to find it so easy. I did two weeks but then decided I’d sooner find food for the 200 cals instead of shake. I very rarely eat breakfast if I do it’s fruit or yogurts then 2 med slices bread is 200 plus filling prob 300 could have piece of fruit and crisps or yogurts puttin ur total at 500 this leaves u 809 for tea. When u do the shakes ur aloud 600 for tea so again when eating ur tea seems huge .

Best thing I ever did im not restricted have what I like my stomach shrunk tho if I have a big meal at dinner time that will be it for the day before I’d of had massive tea aswell.

If ever I struggled I’d do shakes again for a week get me bck into it. I know I’m only loosing a 1lb 1/4 some weeks but it all adds up and and feeling a bit better each week

Thanks hun, 2lbs, but I'm not doing too well still so not quite there mentally, I had a couple good days but a bad one yesterday. Today will be same as Carvery later and not often we go out for dinner, so I'm not going to cut on anything, will try tomorrow lol.

Thanks hun, 2lbs, but I'm not doing too well still so not quite there mentally, I had a couple good days but a bad one yesterday. Today will be same as Carvery later and not often we go out for dinner, so I'm not going to cut on anything, will try tomorrow lol.

2lbs is fab.
You'll know when you are back in the zone and nothing will stop you then. You'll get back there in your own time.
I love a Toby Carvery, the one near us has closed down and become a Miller & Carter, I really miss it because you can have a proper good pig out, lol. Enjoy it tonight.

Back