New Stater - day 1

Raringtogo

Ok so it my first time ever doing such a diet.

I woke up had a glass of warm water, had a shower etc. Then had a glass of cold water. Had my vanilla shake and had another glass of water.

Not too bad. There is chocolate in sight and other foods that I like but so far have not felt any cravings. Will be at work (am an accountant have the dreaded year ends) so will be sipping the green tea.

So far so good.

Happy slimming people.

Hi and welcome to Lipotrim,Im on day 1 also and struggling with water alreadt lol
Good luck and messgae me anytime x

Ahh good a diet buddy. Yay

I love water so its ok but stick at it. I got 3 stone to loose.

I am taking each day at a time and not thinking too far ahead.

Good luck

ooo lots of newbies! were all here for you if you need anything!

Good luck newbies..... It will all be worth it x x x

Hi all,

Just an update. On my third shake of day at moment. Felt a bit hungry but no too bad. I do feel a bit giddy though like my legs are like jelly a bit (sorry only way to describe) and arms are slightly shakey which I am guessing is to do with low sugar and detox.

I hope this is all normal.

Hi all,

Just an update. On my third shake of day at moment. Felt a bit hungry but no too bad. I do feel a bit giddy though like my legs are like jelly a bit (sorry only way to describe) and arms are slightly shakey which I am guessing is to do with low sugar and detox.

I hope this is all normal.

It certainly is hun.. It's like withdrawal symptoms.. They do pass, so bear with it and take it easy.. Well done so far x x x

Yay I got through day 1. Am so so happy.

Although still feeling a bit giddy as fingers slightly shakey when typing this.

Thanks for all the support guys, it has really helped.

No doubt you will get an update tomorrow.

Here is to day 2.

Goodnight all.

I've just finished day 1 too. Have a headache and feel a little woozy but look forward to when this passes!!
Nice to be doing it with others..

Well done Raring and Jewel!! Ketosis will not be far off now, and i promise it does get easier!!!

Keep going both of you, you are doing great!! x x

well done, weigh in will make it all worth it ;):D

When do you know you have hit Ketosis? I haven't really felt hungry for the first few days.. although as I am writing this I am starting to feel a little hungry!

Back