New target member alert :)

Thanks all I still can't stop smiling :) I'm on top of the world

That is fantastic, it just goes to show how amazing slimming world is and I'm sure your new found health and amazingly transformed body has changed your life. You truly are an inspiration. And you have achieved all this in 6 months!! Well done you :)

Well done hun, your'e amazing. xxx Looby

Wow you look amazing well done! X

Congratulations!!

You can put the
target10.gif
sign into your signature now!! :D

Hannahkw1 said:
Congratulations!!

You can put the sign into your signature now!! :D

Going to do this after when I get on my computer . On phone at the minute :) thanks :)

Thankyou all . Hope my pics do inspire people it can be done never give up :)

Well done that is so fab! You look great and the difference is amazing x x x

A-MAZ-ING! :-0 such and inspiration ! Thank you for putting the pictures up. :) x

You look amazing! Your before picture just doesn't look like you at all.
You've lost the weight so well and consistently too, so hats off to you girl!
Did you stick to it to the letter? I bet you did so you deserve those losses each week.
Well done again - I'm inspired :) xxx

Massive congratulations!!!! You have done amazingly and look fantastic! x

Thankyou all :)

jaylou said:
You look amazing! Your before picture just doesn't look like you at all.
You've lost the weight so well and consistently too, so hats off to you girl!
Did you stick to it to the letter? I bet you did so you deserve those losses each week.
Well done again - I'm inspired :) xxx

I can assure you it is :( sadly . But not feeling sad anymore :) yes I have pretty much I've had 2 flexi days in 24 weeks lol

I can assure you it is :( sadly . But not feeling sad anymore :) yes I have pretty much I've had 2 flexi days in 24 weeks lol

You know, you really deserve it. To get such great losses the plan must be stuck to and it shows. Someone at my group lost something like 3.5 stone in not much over 3 months - we thought it was a miracle, but like you, she just stuck to it. No hidden secrets, she didn't do anything special, had all her syns and healthy extras but didn't cheat. I reckon the "treat night" doesn't help a lot of people.

Anyway, I digress.....It works and you are the proof :D

Well done again :p

jaylou said:
You know, you really deserve it. To get such great losses the plan must be stuck to and it shows. Someone at my group lost something like 3.5 stone in not much over 3 months - we thought it was a miracle, but like you, she just stuck to it. No hidden secrets, she didn't do anything special, had all her syns and healthy extras but didn't cheat. I reckon the "treat night" doesn't help a lot of people.

Anyway, I digress.....It works and you are the proof :D

Well done again :p

Thanks hunni buying those size 10's yesterday just made it all worth while ;) and getting to target the feeling is better than any chocolate bar or takeaway could ever make me feel :)

Back