Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Boo :( heavy snow in portsmouth!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Surfhunny said:
Boo no movement on the scales :(

Sal, I'm going to send someone round to confiscate those scales. ;)

Starlit_Cazza said:
Boo :( heavy snow in portsmouth!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Heavy snow in Northants too. There was even a fair bit in London (yep, I was mad enough to venture in for a meeting!). Very glad to be home!

Sorry Ive been awol but ive been on a bit of a downer cos I only lost 6.5lbs 1st wk and then 3.5lbs this week which I Know is more than sw or ww but I normally lose 14lbs in 2 wks. My scales havent budged for 3 days either Sal which Im down about too think it may be due to being due TOTM so Im really hoping its that and then when its been then i will have a whoosh. I need to have a whoosh or the resolve is starting to slip Im starting to crave food which I normally dont do at all until im loads nearer goal.

Sorry to put a dampener on things - hope you are all doing okay and well done for hanging in there
xxx

Sorry Ive been awol but ive been on a bit of a downer cos I only lost 6.5lbs 1st wk and then 3.5lbs this week which I Know is more than sw or ww but I normally lose 14lbs in 2 wks. My scales havent budged for 3 days either Sal which Im down about too think it may be due to being due TOTM so Im really hoping its that and then when its been then i will have a whoosh. I need to have a whoosh or the resolve is starting to slip Im starting to crave food which I normally dont do at all until im loads nearer goal.

Sorry to put a dampener on things - hope you are all doing okay and well done for hanging in there
xxx

Ah but wait - am I reading your signature right? :confused: You went straight from SW to a VLCD? Cos if so, that's why your week 1 loss wasn't huge. You'd already lost most of your water weight. Meaning that of those first 6.5lbs off, around 5 pounds was probably pure fat! You only get the huge loss in week 1 if you go straight from a period of relative gluttony ;) into a VLCD.

So actually, it looks like you're doing brilliantly! :clap:

Does anyone else have access to the Strictly SS forum on here? I am finding that there are a few people on the main forum who are testing my last nerves at the moment, and it would be nice to be able to vent in there a bit, but no one has posted in there at all since November :(

Ah but wait - am I reading your signature right? :confused: You went straight from SW to a VLCD? Cos if so, that's why your week 1 loss wasn't huge. You'd already lost most of your water weight. Meaning that of those first 6.5lbs off, around 5 pounds was probably pure fat! You only get the huge loss in week 1 if you go straight from a period of relative gluttony ;) into a VLCD
So actually, it looks like you're doing brilliantly! :clap:

Thanks so much lily I hadn't thought of that and it has cheered me up no end thinking that maybe most of the loss is fat not water!!!
Xxx

Hi starlit I clicked on the link but it just says I have to have 50 posts to join which I have and then it just says that there are no posts to show so dunno if I am doing it right or not Xxx

I think when it was first set up we had to ask to be added to the forum. Was set up years ago when I was doing SS first time round

Never ventured in there either. I think you have to ask Pierce to give you access.

Slim how did you get on at Doctors today? Have they fixed you?

Oh my god I've just had the most epic journey home from Sainsbury's. My dad is on nights so my mum asked me to take her to Sainsbury's to get a few bits in for his dinner tomorrow, we set off and it was fine, by the time we got there it was snowing really heavy, the roads were white. Got what was needed and headed back home.

Set off at 6:30, finally got home at 9:30. My village is basically a hill, there's no way in but up. My house is at the very top of the hill! I managed to get my car a quarter of the way up the hill before it just wouldn't go any further. I love my car but the traction control couldn't even get us up the hill. Luckily my best friend lives at the bottom of the big hill so I rang her to ask if I could abandon my car at her house.

I had loads of supplies in the car, lots of coats wellie socks, fleeces etc fully prepared in case I had to walk to work at some point. But no wellie boots :( lovely friend gave me a pair of welliebobs to walk home in. This hike is bad on a nice day, it's only about a mile but its steep, the last bit is the steepest.

I'd only had two shakes so far today so by the time we got home I felt so dizzy and sick! I'm not unfit at all but man I felt like I was 90 years old. I'm now at home tucked up in bed but I feel quite dead. If I don't have a decent loss after that epic hike there's no hope for me :( I should lose weight purely because I didn't indulge in the food my mum got out of her bag halfway up or have any lucozade even though I was dizzy I carried on without it do I deserve a decent loss for willpower alone lol.

Oh my god I've just had the most epic journey home from Sainsbury's. My dad is on nights so my mum asked me to take her to Sainsbury's to get a few bits in for his dinner tomorrow, we set off and it was fine, by the time we got there it was snowing really heavy, the roads were white. Got what was needed and headed back home.

Set off at 6:30, finally got home at 9:30. My village is basically a hill, there's no way in but up. My house is at the very top of the hill! I managed to get my car a quarter of the way up the hill before it just wouldn't go any further. I love my car but the traction control couldn't even get us up the hill. Luckily my best friend lives at the bottom of the big hill so I rang her to ask if I could abandon my car at her house.

I had loads of supplies in the car, lots of coats wellie socks, fleeces etc fully prepared in case I had to walk to work at some point. But no wellie boots :( lovely friend gave me a pair of welliebobs to walk home in. This hike is bad on a nice day, it's only about a mile but its steep, the last bit is the steepest.

I'd only had two shakes so far today so by the time we got home I felt so dizzy and sick! I'm not unfit at all but man I felt like I was 90 years old. I'm now at home tucked up in bed but I feel quite dead. If I don't have a decent loss after that epic hike there's no hope for me :( I should lose weight purely because I didn't indulge in the food my mum got out of her bag halfway up or have any lucozade even though I was dizzy I carried on without it do I deserve a decent loss for willpower alone lol.

Wow, Sal! :eek: You deserve a medal for services above and beyond the call of duty!

Weigh in day for me today - 3lbs off. :D That's 16lbs off in the last 18 days! :D

Wow, Sal! :eek: You deserve a medal for services above and beyond the call of duty!

Weigh in day for me today - 3lbs off. :D That's 16lbs off in the last 18 days! :D

Ha ha a good loss this week would be reward enough for me! :) well done on your wi!!

Well done! I am sat in the cinema waiting for Les Miserable to start. Chloe has gone to kids screening for birthday party so thought I would make most of it!

Sneaky step on the wii suggests 4lb loss so far this week... Fingers crossed! Oh and just noticed cinema seat is too big, I'm not jammed in to it like i would have been until recently

And Sal that sounds mental! You definitely deserve a medal for they

I've been out this morning and cleared the drive and now I'm just waiting for my dad to get up after his night shift so I can walk back down and get my car. Trouble is it hasn't stopped snowing the whole time. Apparently the spot where I decided to give up trying to get home and go to my friends there's a car crashed into a bollard just a bit further up. I'm glad I gave up. I think if the t!t behind me hadn't been right up my backside I'd have been okay and I'd have made it up but I was concentrating too much on him behind me being so close I just bottled it!

image-3298522637.jpg

Perfect snow flake!

Attachments

• image-2646634953.jpg
    image-2646634953.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image-2083047494.jpg
    image-2083047494.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 39
Why am i so hungry??? Proper tummy rumbles going on. Put myself to bed to hide from temptation. Definitely still in ketosis, so not really sure what's going on?? Might have to make it a 4 pack day and an early night. Had 2litres of water already so pretty sure not just thirsty..

I blame the cold weather. Makes us revert to our most primitive instincts to stuff ourselves silly to keep warm!

You can resist! Lots of hot drinks, see if you can fool your tummy! :)

Back