Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

great things said:
where's the whoosh fairy?

i'm afraid that i've not got back to 810 plan since i came off it at the weekend. my weight's been ok with the intro of carbs. i feel more full of energy at the minute. i'm considering waiting to go back to cd until after the 4th april and get my mum's anniversary over with. in the mean time i'm thinking of small portions, exercise, keeping a lid on my love for the dark side (wine). it's all cause i think that maybe i'm truely not ready yet as i keep being tempted by hubby's offerings. then after 4th april i will do ss. i need 4 1/2 to 5 stone off ladies. 2 1/2 to get back to where i was in january 2012. i'm so fat. i'm struggling to get into my gym gear. i bought a bigger pair of trousers but they keep falling down if i'm on my feet and legs, on the bike they're fine.

Ah Nikki :hug99:

Sometimes it's harder than others to find your mojo. Reckon you will feel a lot better once you get past your Mum's anniversary. Maybe you need to take food out of the equation altogether for a couple of weeks? Do SS for a fortnight, get a stone off, then switch back to 810? Might just be that you need to get ketosis back to get your head back in the right place?

Oh, and here's the Whoosh Fairy:

image-4032621739.jpg

Maybe we could print off a picture and throw darts at her? :D

Starlit_Cazza said:
Maybe I am just looking for somewhere to place the blame, but I think my general mood and depressive feelings only seem to have come about since my steroid jab... Coincidence? Steroids are evil

LOL, maybe. Or maybe we're just going through a second stage of 'the novelty has definitely worn off'? We can do this hun. Hang on tight x x :hug99:

Lily said:
Ah Nikki :hug99:

Sometimes it's harder than others to find your mojo. Reckon you will feel a lot better once you get past your Mum's anniversary. Maybe you need to take food out of the equation altogether for a couple of weeks? Do SS for a fortnight, get a stone off, then switch back to 810? Might just be that you need to get ketosis back to get your head back in the right place?

Yes I was thinking of doing ss when I start back.

Not happy tonight. :( :(

Hungry hungry hungry. Scales stuck. Already given in to SS+ option. Grumpy as hell! Grrrrrrrrr.

:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

Boo it's pants that everyone is struggling, I count myself in this too. I'm really struggling to get back on the wagon. I'm blaming illness because I feel sorry for myself. But tomorrow I will absolutely get back on with it. I just need to get through one whole day and I'll be fine again. So tomorrow I'm going to lock myself in the house, where there is no temptation until Sunday when I'll be back in the zone.

As for being ill I'm well and truly sick of it now!! I was coughing up a lung at work when one of the physios stopped me and showed me a more effective way to cough. Apparently I need to start off will 5 or 6 smaller coughs and then one big cough. The first few help bring up the mucous and the last one expels it. How pleasant. Can't say it's helped much because I just end up coughing for longer, but it's easing my sore belly and back muscles at least.

I've just been sitting with my face over a basin of steaming Olbas water in an attempt to loosen things, but I feel no better. I'm retiring to bed with my Vicks on my feet. The whole house smells like a steam room. In fact there's an idea, I might go to the gym to use the steam room on Sunday night if I feel no better.

hope you feel better soon sally. i'm still coughing up gunk from my chest infection. i'm not bothered though as i count myself as gym fit again so have been going for the last 4 to 5 weeks. back to running again. feels strange. i've been biking it for 30 mins at a time. when the weather gets better i'm going outside to run as it's far nicer and more chance to absorb vit d, is it?

Morning all

Managed a STS, big woop. :rolleyes:

Grrr. Sometimes this diet stinks... (yes, I know it was my own fault. Punishment doesn't really fit the crime though!)

Boo but better than a gain. Sorry being quiet, in London for weekend. Just bought a size 16 top from dp and it fits!!! Can't weigh all weekend so hoping the whoosh fairy visits!

Diet mojo seems to have returned a bit and on day 3 100% SS, just hope i get some reward for this!!!

Diet mojo seems to have returned a bit and on day 3 100% SS, just hope i get some reward for this!!!

You'll get the reward of being justifiably self-righteous! ;)

It'll work. The Whoosh Fairy owes quite a few of us a visit. I know she's busy with other Cambridge dieters but maybe she'll spare us a thought very soon!

Oh, and yay to the size 16 top! :eek: I haven't got any of those yet! My tits refuse to shrink at the moment. :rolleyes:

OK ladies, where are you? I need you!

Diet mojo decidedly shaky at the moment. I'm hanging on in there, just about. Is it time to recommit? (god knows, I need committing :D).

We want to wear LBDs next Chrimble don't we? Let's get the party started early!

Stay strong Lily, you can do it!! Do something else's or ten minutes and the shakiness will pass!!!

Was driving. Hang on in there, you can do it!!! You know it gets easier, you just need a week or two under your belt again and you will be reaping the rewards!!!

Mothers day as a single motherless mother to a small child really freaking sucks. Even more so thanks to a day of Facebook full of everyone else bragging about the amazing presents from their amazing children and how their amazing partners/husbands/children are taking them out/letting them have a lie in/breakfast in bed/whatever. Stupid hallmark holiday needs to just eff off.

Rant over :eek:

Was driving. Hang on in there, you can do it!!! You know it gets easier, you just need a week or two under your belt again and you will be reaping the rewards!!!

Mothers day as a single motherless mother to a small child really freaking sucks. Even more so thanks to a day of Facebook full of everyone else bragging about the amazing presents from their amazing children and how their amazing partners/husbands/children are taking them out/letting them have a lie in/breakfast in bed/whatever. Stupid hallmark holiday needs to just eff off.

Rant over :eek:

Well that's just pants. :(

So here's some flowers:
image.jpg

Thanks lovely. Day 70 for me today - end of 10 weeks! Eeek

Thanks. Being away with super supportive friends really helped!

Weighed myself this morning and so far this week I have lost one stinking pound. However the dulcolax fairy hasn't been to visit since Thursday so hoping she hurries up and that makes a difference. Grumpy grumpy. Wondering if I need 810 week now or if I am better aiming for 100% ss as once again I have had a few ss+ days this week?

Snowing here. Marvellous. Settling too. Grr

Back