Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Ouch, oven cleaning is more strenuous than it sounds, clearly! I can empathise with a lot of what you have said above, although my addication stems more to cake than chocolate these days it seems - I had a single piece of cake in the house the other night and couldn't sleep knowing it was there. It was shouting at me so loudly, I got up at 11pm in my pyjamas and went and put it in the outside bin before I did something stupid!!

Day 83 for me - tomorrow marks the end of 12 weeks dieting, madness! Time has flown by when I think about it. Been doing the martial arts now for 7 weeks, 3-4 hours a week, which hardly seems possible! Got notification of my next grading yesterday - 7th April, yay! Feel so motivated for the martial arts, which I never thought would be the case - never thought I would be doing any kind of exercise for 3-4 hours a week, every week, by choice! Last nights session was really intense, really thought I would be paying for it this morning, but actually I am ok so far... Haven't stepped on scales today as would be shocked if I am not retaining some water in my muscles!

Off to the Dockyard today with Chloe to see the "pirate ships" - as she sees them! Have been promising to take her since she first clocked them when we moved down in July, but it is blooming expensive full price - thank goodness for Wowcher! Was supposed to be going to my grandads but the snow put paid to that - I think everywhere north of Hampshire now has a blanket of the white stuff, and weather.com seems adamant it is coming our way...urgh. Either way, had no desire to tackle the M25 in the snow, it's tedious enough in good weather! So today dockyard, tomorrow may go to the zoo, weather dependent - need to keep busy at weekends!!!!

Have a good day everyone

Well done for binning the cake! I'm crawling the walls because I've got the kids Easter eggs in the kitchen cupboard. The fact that theyre sealed is the only thing stopping me aargh. Cake is my other weakness, but it's easier to avoid.

Sounds like a fun day ahead Caz, we have no snow here for a change but my cousin in Wales is completely snowed in. I've been checking on the met office and bbc weather and its meant to be heading this way :eek:

image-3995054254.jpg

Cousins abandoned car!

Eek that's a lot of snow! We have done HMS Warrior which was cool. Now sat on a small ferry for our harbour tour hoping neither of us get sick! No wind and sea is flat so should be ok, and at least it is slightly warmer on board!!!!

What is wrong with me? I WANT TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!! I want to eat something really naughty. Why? WHHHHYYYYY? Why now????? I have been so good. I'm not even hungry, I just want to eat crap!

What is wrong with me? I WANT TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!! I want to eat something really naughty. Why? WHHHHYYYYY? Why now????? I have been so good. I'm not even hungry, I just want to eat crap!

Don't do it Hun, it's so not worth it, you'll end up like me, really struggling! I actually bought a whole load of binge food earlier. Have opened it all and sprayed deodorant all over it all, then binned it. I have (ashamed to admit) been known to raid the bin. So all I have left, and what I originally went out for was tea bags! You can do it, you've done so so well!!

Don't do it Hun, it's so not worth it, you'll end up like me, really struggling! I actually bought a whole load of binge food earlier. Have opened it all and sprayed deodorant all over it all, then binned it. I have (ashamed to admit) been known to raid the bin. So all I have left, and what I originally went out for was tea bags! You can do it, you've done so so well!!

Wow, well done! I know it might seem odd to say well done, but I really mean it. :clap:

If you're making a cup of tea, could I have one please? :D

I have just made myself a mousse (moose anyone?) that is currently setting in the fridge. Chocolate powder with a sprinkle of orange water flavouring. Also made a bit fat mug of coffee.

Well done for spraying the binge food Sal - not sure I could have done that! We can do this - I have GOT to do this

The way I'm feeling, if I hadn't I'd have got it out of the bin I'm very weak willed at the moment :cry:

But you have already proven that you are not. If you were that weak willed you would have eaten all the binge food that you bought. You didn't. Instead you spoiled it and you binned it. Give yourself credit for that - you are stronger willed than you think :0clapper:

In a weird way, the switch has flipped again, woke up this morning, mixed up 2 liters of water with one tsp of water flavoring and have another litre bottle by my side. I've done all the house work and now I'm watching biggest loser to keep motivated. I'm so cross that I've lost all the Aussie Biggest Loser Episodes I had saved for weak moments. But never mind. I'm back in the zone at long last!!!

Good on you Sal :D

This is my soundtrack for today. Ok I am guessing that Rudimental didn't actually write it about the Cambridge diet, but the words ring true... "This time I'm gonna be stronger, I'm not giving in"

[video=youtube_share;QMKO43Z2W6g]http://youtu.be/QMKO43Z2W6g[/video]

Hello....?

Hello....?

Hello :)

I'm here, but most definitely in the doghouse. :ashamed0005: I have a cunning plan though. I don't want my weight to creep back up over 16st again - and it bl**dy well will if I don't get a grip soon.

Normal service will resume shortly. In the meantime, please do not adjust your forum thread... ;)

Good to hear, or I will be over taking you! And you do NOT want that!

Good to hear, or I will be over taking you! And you do NOT want that!

LOL, I could probably cope with you catching me up. :D But overtaking, hmm - you might have a point. You're taller than me too!

Lily you'll do it!! I know exactly how you feel, I've been there these last few weeks myself. It'll click again.

4lb off this week!!!!!! Whoosh fairy and Aunt Flo both came to visit overnight, never been so pleased to see both!!! 65lb off now, and I am under 20st on my Wii Fit!!!! I am going to change my record to my Wii Fit weights as these are my first-thing-in-the-morning weights I think :D

1912.jpg

Woo hoo well done, about time you had a whoosh!

Good news for me too, back in the pink after so long out of it!!

image-2100334860.jpg

8am 26.3.13

Fabulous news, well done you!!! Aunt Flo is being an absolute b*tch this month - have felt absolutely wiped out today. Groggy, achey, huge (.)(.), consequently my poor back is agony even in my new bras. Grrr.

Going to cheer myself up by buying a few bits for my trip away next week. I am going away for 3 nights/4 days WITHOUT THE CHILD!!!! Far too excited, which sounds really mean, and I don't mean it to! Just means I can relax without having to worry about entertaining her etc and have a go at being Cazza rather than Mummy for a few days! Will do SS/SS+ whilst I am away - my super supportive London friends are going too and will also be dieting so know I will be ok :D Need to buy a couple of new tops before I go though really - I wore a size 24 jumper to work today and it is so big on me now it is silly. It was a baggy design to start with, so with so much weight and so many inches gone, it is distinctly tent like!

Not going to go wild but will have a look what I can find in sale online, because, lets face it, there is always a sale on somewhere!

Wow, brilliant loss Cazza! :clap: And woohoo to going away! Sounds great. :)

Sal - a pink stick, yay! :happy096: Well done on getting back in the zone.

Me - I seem to have almost accidentally achieved a SS day. Not knocking that but very unsure how to handle tomorrow as I have not one but two meals out. Do I go low carb? :confused: I could probably avoid eating at one of the meals (the one with my Dad and sister). Maybe I should... :sigh:

Back