Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Oh im ketosis out my head peed on the stick and im in ketosis phew :)

I have a craving carb withdrawal headache!

It's been surprisingly easy being 100% this time round.I'm thrilled as this really is my last chance to lose weight and sort out my health problems.Just hope I did it soon enough and haven't damaged my knee and back permanently.

Oh no Slim? Is it reversible? What happened?

Oh no Slim? Is it reversible? What happened?

I have lordosis which is when the spine curves too much back to front and being fat puts all the weight on the curve and makes it worse and the knee is also from the weight, as are my fallen arches-my body just had too much.Also had high blood pressure for years.I'm hoping losing weight sorts it all out but the danger is it might not because it's already been damaged, especially the knee and back.I don't know if fallen arches can ever reverse?

Do yo
u know how long it took you to get in ketosis? or were you just confirming?
I've always had to guess as I've never managed to turn the pee stick any color :confused:

I started testing on day 2 and the stick was negative but then from day three it started changing and is now the last colour on the chart. Hope that helps - oh my friend who is also doing it her stick didnt even show anything till day 9 x

I started testing on day 2 and the stick was negative but then from day three it started changing and is now the last colour on the chart. Hope that helps - oh my friend who is also doing it her stick didnt even show anything till day 9 x

the last colour on the chart means you're not drinking enough-it should be one of the first 2 colours.

I have lordosis which is when the spine curves too much back to front and being fat puts all the weight on the curve and makes it worse and the knee is also from the weight, as are my fallen arches-my body just had too much.Also had high blood pressure for years.I'm hoping losing weight sorts it all out but the danger is it might not because it's already been damaged, especially the knee and back.I don't know if fallen arches can ever reverse?

oh Wow!! My daughter has exaggerated curvature - they call it... She has problems with her feet and knees.. So we have to watch her weight carefully, she also wears orthopedic soles for arch support. We always make sure she wears shoes with a little heel... She does complain when we have to walk great distances.
She does a lot of swimming and dance for back muscles etc she's hitting puberty soon and I do see how this could worsen her condition :(

I was very lucky to not have any problems when I was younger.I didn't even know I had lordosis until this year-I always just though by bum stuck out a bit more than normal.
HAHA, yeah my daughter looked like that from the start, esp in diapers! But is does hurt the back though apparently!

the last colour on the chart means you're not drinking enough-it should be one of the first 2 colours.

Oh snap lol the pharmacy guy told me the last colours is when you have an extensive amount of keatones hmmm il go back and see what he says :? Il let you all know what he says x well done everyone on here this diet is hard xxxx

I can drink 5 litres a day and still turn the stick purple! I have a lot of fat to burn though and tend to burn it pretty fast in ketosis.

What does everyone want to lose this time? I am starting at 19st 4 this time, originally started at 24st 9 and want to ideally get down to the 12's. However having weighed over 18st my whole adult life it is tough to know what I will look like as I get lighter!

First goal is to lose the 18lb I regained. Would like to be under 17st for my birthday (5 weeks time) which is entirely possible if I have a good first well loss. Would love to be in the 14's for Christmas but no idea how fast the weight will come off this time!

I'm going for 45 lbs, I hate it that everyone tries to tell me that I don't need to lose that much!
I just want to be in a healthy weight range, is that too much to ask?

Know what you mean. No one ever believes me when I tell them what I weigh. I don't believe me - it makes my brain hurt to try and understand how I can be 19st and a size 16/18. My "ideal" weight for height is under 11st - how can that be possible? Another 8 stone off and there will be nothing of me surely!!! I'd love to get down to a size 10/12, but it is rather difficult to anticipate what wrought that will be!!!

I'm aiming for 12st by Christmas!! That'll make me a size 14 ish. I'm size 18/20 at 16st so not really sure if that means I will make it to size 12. :( I can't think that far ahead at the moment, I'm focussing on one day at a time for now!! First big test is my friends wedding on Saturday. I'm going to the church and the evening part but not the middle bit. However in the middle we're all going for dinner, it's close to home so I might sneak away for an hour or so... I can easily avoid the evening buffet.

Oh my goodness Slim, TOO cute for words! Have you chosen a name yet? A dog is good for "forced exercise" :rolleyes:
I'm feeling sooo tired today, had a bad night! Does anyone else notice nightmares during CD? This happens to me everytime... wonder what it's due to?
Detox, too much fluids? very bizarre

How is everyone doing today?

Back