Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Woo hoo well done hun!

What bars did you get? I'm saving my yogurt and lemon one till later in front of TV, forward planning ;-)

Thank you susie :) I was chuffed with my weigh in too
Just had a peanut one with a black tea lovely it was hehe!!! Makes a change to drinking and feeling full after it thought they would be soft and next to nothing - the opposite!
Also got the dark choc and mint and cranberry (only 3 see how I go on them) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scott I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck with your weigh in.

Wishing everyone luck today and drink plenty of water xxxx

Morning, thanks for your kind words Hun, I'm back on plan 100% now though and starting to get my head around things, had the WI and lost 5lbs Hun. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on your weigh in Scott!!! Excellent loss. Enjoy your bars. I am going to get some this week, but same as you think I am just going to get 3 or 4 rather than one a day! Looking forward to trying the lemon one. Love the toffee one, but not fussed on the others.

Trying to work out my Cambridge shopping list for monday, problem is I seem to want too many things!!! In my head I am trying to fit 4 products in to every day but that doesn't work :rolleyes: Am thinking 5 porridges (don't have microwave at home currently so can only do porridge at work), 2 lemon bars, 2 toffee bars, 7 tetras and 5 powder shakes (banana, choc mint, cappuccino) but I am trying to make sure I get variety at the weekend, as this weekend I have left myself with choc tetras and cappuccino shakes and that is it! I don't do Cambridge soup, it just isn't for me at all. My sister on the other hand had the soups all the time and wasn't keen on the shakes!

I appear to have lost some weight from my face/neck/chin. My horrible fat face is the thing I hate more than anything about being fat. I am going to take a pic of my work ID and stick it on here later - this is one of the many things that has inspired me to get my arse in to gear and lose weight, and having to wear the damn thing around my neck every single day is a fantastic reminder as to why I am doing this and why I need to stick to it!!!! I intend to demand that they take a new pic for my work ID once the weight is gone!!!!

Sorry waffling a bit this morning - too much caffeine too early in the day!

Had a cappuccino shake for breakfast. Had one the other night and wasn't impressed despite loving them before. However I remembered that is because I always add a spoonful of coffee to my cappuccino shakes so that they actually tase of coffee!!! Did that this morning and it was amazing!!!! Had it blended with ice and made up to a pint...mmmmmm

Lovely to see you back Susie, was just wondering this morning where you had got to!

Heyy, would you be willing to accept a new recruit?

I have heard all the little cheats for when it gets a bit too hard ie coke zero chicken ect

But no matter how hard it gets I want to be 100% so i KNOW I get 100% results!! Nothing tastes as good as skinny will feel I think is the saying and surrounding yourself with positive like minded hotties will be a hugeeee help!

Application over :p Can I join you guys :553: PWeeez xx

Scott sorry to hear about your family loss but very well done for your other loss!!! Keep in going mate you can do it!!

I found this picture posted by someone on Twitter and thought about us Hardies!!!

Attachments

• image-379080912.jpg
    image-379080912.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 44
I am keeping myself busy today by blogging and browsing whilst watching Old Skool CITV with my daughter (who thinks it is the best thing EVER!). Off to my dads for coffee this afternoon with my sister, niece and nephew. Should be good. Dad is very supportive of this diet so know I can go and just have coffee :D

Oh and going to stick a colour on my hair in a mo - that will kill a good half an hour!

LOL, I coloured my hair the other day too!

Scott - well done on the 5lbs! Glad you got some bars. I have a few around from my order before Christmas but I'm avoiding them for now because (doing it hardcore!!) you're not supposed to have them until week 3. So week 3 it'll have to be, sigh. :sigh: So I got some porridge as I'm all shaked out at the mo. :) Managed to lose 4lbs this week too - not bad considering I had a few false starts. Next week will be better! :cross:

Got the ketosis headache from hell but I'm not giving in, no sir-ee. Love that poster, Surf - maybe I'll adopt it as a screensaver! :D

Aww, thanks Starlit :)

Back and raring to go, Christmas tree first thing on my agenda x

Ooh, any chance you could pop over and take mine down too? Horrible job! I hate it - everything looks so bare after it's all packed away. Plus we have a stupidly big artificial tree so it takes ages to dismantle!

Glad you're back on track! :clap:

Ooh, any chance you could pop over and take mine down too? Horrible job! I hate it - everything looks so bare after it's all packed away. Plus we have a stupidly big artificial tree so it takes ages to dismantle!

Glad you're back on track! :clap:

I hate taking the decs down, I've also got a hugely OTT tree which looks beautiful but is a complete nightmare to get down, it's prelit, so less lights to mess with but still a pain.

I've just taken some hideous 'Before' pics. Totally eye opening and horrible. I'll post them when I get to goal and no longer look like a caterpillar!!

Hello Ladies! Visiting from the other team to wish you all good luck and ask if there is a Facebook team
too and if you'd be interested
to revive the weekly inter-team challenge for extra motivation? How many are you BTW?

Good luck to everyone!

LOL, you found us here already! :)

Not sure that we're actually a team according to the old rules posted at the top of this forum (but I rather like it this way, actually). For a start, I'm fairly sure there are more than 6 of us here. :8855: And I don't think I'd like us to split up just so we could compete. Besides, forgive me, but I've never like the competitive weight loss thing. I'll get there when my metabolism says I'll get there, LOL (assuming I can keep to the 100% thing ;)).

But maybe others will feel differently? :confused:

I'm inclined to agree with you Lily, I'm not sure I'll cope with the pressure of competition. I like our team as a support team rather than a competition team.

I'm absolutely freezing!! I'd forgotten just how bone chillingly cold I get in ketosis!! I cannot get warm, I've had a hot bath, and now I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket, with the fire and heating on and I'm still frozen! Now I know why I did this in summer before.

Struggling with the water today too, I'm going to have to get some flavoring on Tuesday at WI.

image-707772285.jpg

Still got to get this lot down the hatch :(

Back