Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

light pink with stars on the little fingers.

light pink with stars on the little fingers.

Oh, sounds pwretty! :D I've never managed to get into doing my nails. I like doing my toenails (when I can reach - and I can't at the moment! :sigh:) but not my fingernails.

Ooh, now there's something to look forward to. Putting nail polish on my toes this summer! :clap:

Ah no worries - makes loads of sense - didn't occur to
me we'd have matching numbers - ketosis brain, hurray!:))- can l gate crash and write here from time to time too pretty please?:)

Hello everyone|!!!! Ive found you all - have had a good read too and I LOVE all the motivation and positivity!

MissAma can we merge the teams or did you want Last diet team to be a competitive one ?

Can I be a member of both teams ?

Nope.He said he wasn't feeling well.Not sure if that's true or if it's just an excuse.It doesn't matter anyway.It's pretty much what I was expecting.

Absolutely his loss!!!!

Im just coming to the end of day 4 and been 100% so really pleased with myself

Everyone keep up all the good work
xxx

Yay! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Well done Jess! :clap::clap::clap:

hello. everyone what have i missed??
age gap.. oo dating about 2 years.. bunk up buddy-- about 7 years
scott.. :( thinking of you.. well done on the loss. and dont even give the slip up a second thought.. i have been reading becks diet book as i do this journey.. you might find it useful.. im an emotional eater too.

red hair.. idea sounds good.. but i dont think id ever attempt it as i d panic something would go wrong..i try to keep mine to a close natural colour and add in highlights of diff colours.. im just not that brave!

so.. day 3.. had massive headache all day caused by inconvenience of taking children to gym.. couldnt drink wter as cant dash to loo and leave them . followed by a torturous kids party for 2 and a half hours with all of the best kind of party nibbles you could imagine.. id have had 3 platefuls if i hadnt stopped myself. so decided id be good and take decaff coffee and sweetner with me.. turnd round to find the host had made it with milk.. thought i was going to cry :( instead braved it through. came home soup then nap for the afternoon while kids had a nap and a dvd. so im on 4 meals a day as im tall. but have felt super hungry all day today. managed to get my water down late this afternoon and evening and when i look at food i dont fancy it uncontrollably like i usually do.. but i have a huge grumbly tum. even after tea and coffee.. it is that TOTM (sorry scott)tho so do you think thats making it worse.. ive taken 3 batches of nurofen today because of the tummy pain and thought that might have been making me hungrier. il see what tomorrow brings. im just hoping i can sleep tonight..
ive also been proudly wearing my hotpants ( dont know if i can mention brand name so wont) that i bought last year which do work really well at loosing inches. they are like surfing wet suit material. and work like a sauna suit for your bum tum and thighs. theyre relly comfy and make you feel hot.. an advantage when i get cold ketosis..and small enough i can wear them under normal clothes so no one notices..

so thats my day..messed up by having a sleep instead of walking the dog as my exercise but going to do a long trip out to the park with them tomorrow instead

Wow, what a day! :eek: Sounds like you need a big :clap: too!

Well done for sticking with it! If you can get through that, you can get through anything! Go Bundlesmummy! :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper:

thanks lily. am now sitting in lounge as hubby has decided to go and cook! have closed all doors and am going to go and get a bottle of fizzy water to take to bed so i can have a sit and read of my book.. hubby has been really supportive. hes been making kids food.. feeding dogs.. incase i get desperate and have to eat their kibble fishy biscuits.. yuk. and having his meals late in the evening in the hopes ive gone to bed. i told him today that i was hungry and i should order a takeaway.i was joking to see what hed say.. if hed let me give in.. so he said ok.. il let you order it.. but i wont let you eat it so it doesnt seem theres any point.. that gave me a chuckle.. because he
would as well!

ps i also discovered today that im really not a fan of the shakes. so im going to attempt to have them hot.. the choc one as hot choc is lovely. the butterscoth one today not so much.. i have fruits of forest tomorro.. not sure i can brave it hot may have it with ice and just hold nose.. give me veg or chicken soup anyday

Congrats on your date slim :). That must really help with your motivation on your diet. Age is but a number.

Good luck today everyone ;) xxx

ps i also discovered today that im really not a fan of the shakes. so im going to attempt to have them hot.. the choc one as hot choc is lovely. the butterscoth one today not so much.. i have fruits of forest tomorro.. not sure i can brave it hot may have it with ice and just hold nose.. give me veg or chicken soup anyday

I only have the choc shake hot - couldnt stand it cold! Keep it up

Day 5 for me to day and Im a daily weigher so have already popped on the scales and they are still coming down WHHOOOPPEEE
xxx

I only have the choc shake hot - couldnt stand it cold! Keep it up

Day 5 for me to day and Im a daily weigher so have already popped on the scales and they are still coming down WHHOOOPPEEE
xxx

I am also a daily weigher as I find it helps to keep me on track. There can be some quite large fluctuations at times though xxx

It's day 5 for me too, also a daily weigher. I tried not to but I feel compelled to get on the scales every morning. I'm happy with how things are going, the initial whoosh has slowed down now.

I don't have any of the shakes hot, I don't like the taste of watery hot chocolate and I also seem to make it taste watery. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I'm going to go and buy some sparkling water later on, plain water is boring and I need a change.

Been having some weird dreams too. Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant and couldn't do CD anymore. I was more concerned by that than how I was going to tell my ex ( or in fact how I'd got pregnant in the first place as we broke up 3 years ago). Then I dreamt that I'd eaten a whole bowl of chocolate buttons. My mind is playing tricks on me :(

Last edited:
No dragon... I work on drs surgery but am doing winter hours! Double pay so not too bad! How's your training going? Dear all, when I go into my profile it says permission denied How can I upload a photo? Thank yous all x

It's good, had some ups and downs but getting there. Just about to embark on my dissertation :eek: scary lol x

I had a dream that I had a mouthful of very bad food (one mouthful!), and that I came on here and told you all and you all made me leave to make an example of me!!!!

Amazingly the child let me sleep until 9.30 this morning - never happens. So have made a plan today to keep us busy. We are lucky enough to live right on the seafront (quite literally, there is less than 20 metres between where I am sat right now and the sea!). There is a soft play area further down the seafront, about half a mile away. We are going to walk there, then on to Southsea Castle, then up to the shopping area as need to go to Boots, then home. Total walk about 2 miles. Not much but it is a start, plus madam is bringing her new scooter, so that could be interesting!

DAY 7! I can't believe it :) Had a pint of coffee so far and about a pint of water. Not going to drink any more until have done the first part of the walk as worried I will need to wee! Will stop along the way to throw some stones in the sea :)

What is everyone else up to today?

Morning all

I'm still feeling a bit ropey - Day 4 for me. The headache's mostly gone off but I still feel like it's threatening to come back, IYKWIM. I'm never one who gets a burst of energy in ketosis (oh, woe is me ;)) but I'm clinging tight to the memory that when I was 8 weeks in the first time I felt loads better because there was less of me to heave around. :D

I've had the weirdest vivid dreams over the last couple of nights. In one of them I was romantically involved with my boss, which was a shocker, cos I soooo don't fancy him. :confused: Utterly bizarre. God knows what my brain's trying to sort out, LOL. :)

Will try to get out for that walk today. Didn't manage yesterday as I felt so poorly. Funny how it varies. Sometimes I've started this diet with no pain at all and others it's a nightmare. Perhaps this time it's because I was so loaded up with carbs post Christmas. Anyway, it's going to be a much better day today. I feel 200% better today than I did yesterday. :)

Is it Alicia Keys? Though Pink did an amazing cover! More to the point, YAY!!! Well done you!!!!!

My blog on blogspot had 54 views yesterday! This excites me far more than it should! I have only had 245 views ever and the blog has been there for nearly 5 years (though didn't use it much at all between late 2008 and a week ago)

Back