Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Yay thank you for letting me join you guys :D I am sure the date was cancelled for genuine reasons give him another chance to make it up! Else yeap deffo his loss he will regret it when you are skinny :p

My other half is 12 yrs older than me, guys are pretty immature at the best of times I think though so we get on really well (i like to consider I am fairly mature for my age haha) but realistically age is just a number and hey if it works and its legal get on with it I say!

Day 3 for me today feeling really motivated today have had a sneaky hop on the scales and lost 7lbs so far fingers crossed I make 1st in my first week that would be amazinggg!!!! Sure makes watching people eat food more enjoyable when I know they are getting fatter and I am evaporating hehe xx

I've got a bit of a headache brewing today, it's not lack of water because I'm on top of it for a change, I'm a litre and a half down already. I've got absolutely no plans to do any kind of activity today other than going to the shops to buy fizzy water. I've had such a chaotic busy Christmas at work, with only Christmas Day off so I'm worn out. A&E doesn't stop just because its the holidays (although sometimes I think it should!!)

Tomorrow I'm going to pop into town because I'm running low on some of my make up. I have no other plans for my week off other than to recharge my batteries and focus on losing weight.

Well we have done a lap of the lake and walled along the seafront to soft play. Just realised I haven't had a shake yet! Today is the first day I have truly felt hunger free, and I can't believe how easy the walk was today! The difference shifting an unknown bit of weight makes!!!

Well we have done a lap of the lake and walled along the seafront to soft play. Just realised I haven't had a shake yet! Today is the first day I have truly felt hunger free, and I can't believe how easy the walk was today! The difference shifting an unknown bit of weight makes!!!

Wow that's fantastic that you don't feel hungry. I am starving today and counting down to my next Cambridge shake.

Well done on doing some exercise. It can be really tough sometimes on a VLCD xxx

Yup a walk is about the best I can do right now, partly due to weight, partly due to fear of feeling yuck by doing too much!!!

Tough day today hunger and headaches. Day 4. Just been for long walk with dogs and sat to have hot choc on sofa kids have gone to great grannies.. I'm still hungry and cravings are crazy.. Someone tell me itl get better :(

Wedding dieter did you have your cheat night? That may be why you are do hungry?

How do other people make their hot shakes? I'm desperate for a hot drink!! I can't have tea or coffee because I don't like either black :( I forgot to get some bouillon when I was out earlier too boo.

I make shake like a coffee. Just powder in add 8 oz hot water and blend up I don't microwave

Well, I've got a stick electric blender. So I put hot water from the kettle into the beaker, let it stand for a minute or so so it isn't boiling, then pour the shake mix on top and whisk exactly as if it was a cold shake. Seems to be okay. :)

Thanks ladies I might give this a go for my last shake! I'm desperate for a hot drink :eek:

Just can't do hot shakes, not for me at all. But then I like black tea and coffee and drink green tea and peppermint tea too :)

I use my vanilla shakes as a whitener. Just make it up first then add coffee. You can use as much as you want or as little. One shake can make 5 coffees for me x

It's very quiet on here..

I bought the Beck Diet Solution for kindle a few days ago. Day 1 requires you to complete Advantages Response Cards - the idea being that you write on small cards the advantages to you of losing weight. You are then supposed to carry these cards everywhere and read them several times a day. I had stalled at this just because I didn't have any small cards suitable to write on! Plus I would lose them! So in the meantime I have just been reading my 50 reasons to lose weight.

Today however, whilst on my walk, I managed to find a couple of very small, hardback, note books. Have decided to use these for Beck, as they are easy to carry around everywhere and hopefully not lose! I will also duplicate everything on my blog, just in case I do lose them!

Based on what I have read so far, I would seriously recommend the Beck Diet Solution!

Hello Bundlesmummy, was thinking the same, so thought I would waffle some more ;)

Hi everyone, this is my 2nd time on cwp, i did it last year for 6 weeks before a holiday & lost 2 stones, hols 2 weeks all inc & xmas gained 9 1b so started again yesterday & on day 2 going strong, i dont believe in cheating at all as you are only cheating yourself, & we all want the same results weight loss so no point, i would love to be accepted in you team/group & hopefully keep motivated & help motivate others if needed, although i have read through posts on here & dont think anyone needs it, well done everyone? xx

Evenin all :D hope you are doing well. I have had a 30 min swim today and signed up to try some pilates and yoga! I hope low intensity toning exercise will help prevent saggy skin hahah.

Feeling pretty good day three is over just hopefully can keep going in the week, I have discovered thus far I am a terrible boredom eater as soon as I am sat around I just want to eat anything and everything EVEN if I am not hungry haha. Self discovery is a good step I think I may learn from it!

I make my warm drinks by blending them with a hand held blender pouring into a large mug and sticking in the Mic for 1min30secs its a nice temp and they taste good!

I want to try the Vanilla Coffee thing - Can you use any coffee or does it have to be Decaff?? I LOVE nescaffe Gold smooth blend this is all and if i could still have this I would be the happiest person ever haha but I presume it is decaff only :cry:any one know at all? xx

No you can drink full caffeine coffee! As far as I know anyway, never heard otherwise!!!

Back