Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Yup the magic book just says coffee (black)

I use my vanilla shakes as a whitener. Just make it up first then add coffee. You can use as much as you want or as little. One shake can make 5 coffees for me x

Fab, never heard this one before. Struggling with the whole water intake as I'm soooooo cold :-(

Hoping with some decaf this headache will do one!

Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday x

I've never really enjoyed hot shakes either. It seems to bring out the powdery-ness of them. Hot chocolate tetras work well though - in fact, you can split them in two - put half of the tetra in mug and top up with hot water. Sweet enough for me but you can always add sweeteners.

As for Beck - yes, got that book. Even got it on audiobook, LOL. But after a while I got fed up of the bossiness of the woman narrating and couldn't bear to listen any more! :) But there's some very good advice in there. Another place to look is 100 Days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle - she's got a website with lots of useful stuff on. And Beck - don't know if it's still there but there used to be a website for that too with thought-provoking blog-type posts on.

Caffeinated coffee's fine. I've been drinking decaf for years though so I suspect if I swapped back I'd be as high as a kite.

And yes - it's often very quiet at weekends here. I think lots of people most post when at work and not so much from home. In fact, it's been surprisingly busy here this weekend, which I guess is the result of there being so many people on the diet at the moment. :cool:

Ask for the book at your next visit, MissJx. They're usually free but some consultants charge a small fee.

Some Consultants charge??? Can they do that?! Wow. I just got given a pack when I went last week containing my weight record card, the book, my copy of the paperwork and a fridge magnet with all my Consultants contact details on them (very impressed by this!), oh and my Consultants rules!

I'm doing beck in conjunction with cd waiting for kids to go bed so I can read it.. Stupidly I should have got it on my iPadiPad

Well... I decided to add my "before" photo. This was taken about 6 months ago (my weight has been steady for the last couple of years so a good representation, and the last full body shot I seem to have - I hate having my photo taken).

I will never be this fat again. Going to go and print it out and stick it on my fridge to remind me every time I go to the fridge why I am doing this!

477155_10151772690305543_2046231767_o.jpg

Well I seem to have mastered the hot shake yay. My fatal mistake was not using the hand blender. It's nice and frothy and not watery tasting. A hot drink yay!!! And it fits perfectly into my Cath Kidston mug my sister in law got me for Christmas :D

While we're in the mood for sharing, Ill put my new before pic up too, but not the bikini one, that horrific revelation is for when I'm at target.

image-1970123320.jpg

I look like a caterpillar with my flab rolls :cry:

I can't bring myself to take a bikini photo. I just can't do it. No no no :sigh:

And you do NOT look like a caterpillar!

FACT! This year so far I have consumed fewer calories than I would have before in an average day!

FACT! This year so far I have consumed fewer calories than I would have before in an average day!

Same here!! That's scary lol. I are like a pig over Christmas, I gave myself permission to because I knew I was start this in the 2nd come he'll or high water!!

My bikini ones are truly horrific and a stark reminder that I've broken my body to a point where ill never be able to wear a bikini again regardless of what I eventually weigh. It was horrible to do but I'm glad I did it. It'll help me in the long term to get my head round the fact that I have shrunk. I didn't do this the first time and it was the one thing that really messed with my mind.

Oh my god I am hardcore!! I've just turned down lunch at Harvey Nichols, with two really good mates. I can't go and not eat so I just maybe another time. This time last year I'd have gone and said 'what the heck it's just one lunch' and ended up being completely derailed!!

Congrats! 2013 is magical and full of motivation. WE CAN DO THIS!

Hey hope I can join you guys. I'm starting CD tomorrow for the first time. 7st to go and feeling very motivated even though I know it's gonna be a really tough week.

I will succeed x

Good luck for tomorrow Netty! I am at the end of day 7 100%, weigh in tomorrow evening...EEEKKKKKK. Haven't stepped on the scales once since I was weighed by my Cambridge Consultant last monday - unheard of for me!

Good luck for tomorrow Netty! I am at the end of day 7 100%, weigh in tomorrow evening...EEEKKKKKK. Haven't stepped on the scales once since I was weighed by my Cambridge Consultant last monday - unheard of for me!

Jeez Cazza that really is hardcore!!!! I've been on everyday lol. Good luck Netty! My only advice is to try and hold on to that motivated feeling for all it's worth. Try your absolute hardest not to slip because the longer you're 100% the easier it becomes!!

Back