Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Try your absolute hardest not to slip because the longer you're 100% the easier it becomes!!

Agree with that - day 7 has been the easiest day yet!!! The week ahead should be fine - I am going to be stupidly busy at work so won't have time to even think about bad stuff!!!

Advice needed.. Jeez. Yesterday evening was soo hard. Hardest yet!.. So the last two days I've woken in the morning really achey. Not usual pains for me. The aches are all around my lower back and thighs and hips. Is this normal? Does anyone else have this?

Advice needed.. Jeez. Yesterday evening was soo hard. Hardest yet!.. So the last two days I've woken in the morning really achey. Not usual pains for me. The aches are all around my lower back and thighs and hips. Is this normal? Does anyone else have this?

Don't panic, I get this too, I have no idea what causes it but its normal to experience it. And it does go away.

So today the danger of weighing everyday has caught up with me. No loss today :( Ordinarily this is where I go off the rails but not today, not this time!! My only fear is that the contraceptive pill I'm on has been partly responsible for the rapid gain of 2st 10lbs since I started taking it in September, what if this demon pill stops me from losing too?? I had this worry with my old pill but it never caused me to gain weight like this one has.

I've been into town today and was so thirsty i had to go into the dreaded Greggs to buy water. Everything looked so tasty but I walked out with only my water feeling strong!! I need to shift this weight and this is the only way I can do it. Ill come off the pill before I come off the diet!

thanks everyone, you're all spurring me on... Day 1 going well so far. I was worried initially about the water intake but i've been sipping little and often which seems to help and already had nearly 1.5 litres before lunchtime wooop wooop

@surfhunny - I'm gonna try my best to avoid the scales, easier said than done though i know but i think for me particularly on week 1 it should be an awesome surprise when i get on the scales next Tuesday :)

Netty xx

Morning all-had a funny kind of day so didn't post.I didn't cheat though so I'm happy with that.My weight loss is going to be a lot slower this time round it seems.I'm used to losing loads in my first week, then 5lbs a week most weeks after that.This time round it'll be 3 if I'm lucky.My consultant says it'll be the tablets I'm on slowing it down.I haven't lost anything between Friday and today.I did however lose 4 inches off my hips which is quite astounding. I suspect my thyroid medication needs to be a little higher-I'm seeing the consultant about it on Weds so will ask him then to put it up a bit as I still have all the symptoms and only one (dry skin) has improved.
Nice to see everyone sticking to it :) I think we've got quite a nice little supportive group here :) My blood pressure is much better-131/79 so that's one good thing.date not been in touch so will just chalk it up to experience and go hide in a hole LOL

***question of the day***
Do you still wear high heels when you're overweight?

I've never really worn heels at all-my back and feet would ache too much-I'm looking forward to being able to try wearing them when I'm slimmer.

Morning all-had a funny kind of day so didn't post.I didn't cheat though so I'm happy with that.My weight loss is going to be a lot slower this time round it seems.I'm used to losing loads in my first week, then 5lbs a week most weeks after that.This time round it'll be 3 if I'm lucky.My consultant says it'll be the tablets I'm on slowing it down.I haven't lost anything between Friday and today.I did however lose 4 inches off my hips which is quite astounding. I suspect my thyroid medication needs to be a little higher-I'm seeing the consultant about it on Weds so will ask him then to put it up a bit as I still have all the symptoms and only one (dry skin) has improved.
Nice to see everyone sticking to it :) I think we've got quite a nice little supportive group here :) My blood pressure is much better-131/79 so that's one good thing.date not been in touch so will just chalk it up to experience and go hide in a hole LOL

***question of the day***
Do you still wear high heels when you're overweight?

I've never really worn heels at all-my back and feet would ache too much-I'm looking forward to being able to try wearing them when I'm slimmer.

I've just asked this question in the main forum because I'm scared I'm not going to be losing as much this time. I'm only having a little panic because the scales didn't move this morning grrr, sending me into a twist, which would normally result in a binge but not this time. Anyway here's the question I posted.

"I first did Cambridge very successfully back in 2008, through one reason and another I find myself with a fair amount of weight to lose again. My question is this:

Will I still see the same losses as I did the first time as long as I stick to it 100%? I've tried unsuccessfully over the last couple of years to lose weight with this diet, I've dabbled and cheated. Have I messed up my metabolism for good, so that the diet won't work as successfully this time? Is it likely to take me a lot longer to lose a similar amount of weight (I've set my target lower this time).

Sorry that was more a barrage of questions than one question!"

I am back in Uni today so feeling it a bit as everyone around me is eating at break and making plans for lunch. I also weighed today and yesterday and not lost anything. When I have done it in the past I have lost a stone in the first week but I don't think so this time.
As for heels, never been able to wear them lol x

For me, I lost really well every time I did the diet.It is slower this time.I don't about your situation-I'm pretty sure the time of year makes it harder to drink the water and that makes a huge difference-I know I haven't had enough the last few days.I used to lose a bit every day, I'm finding this time it comes off in stops and starts-lose over 3 days then stay the same for 2 etc.I think we kind of have to not focus so much on the weekly weight losses but look at the monthly ones.There's no other diet that can help us lose a stone a month.I'd be lucky to lose 7 lbs on WW or SW.As long as you stick to it the weight HAS to come off.There's also the theory that the body hangs on to the weight once it realises what's happening and then all of a sudden it just drops off.That can happen at any stage of the diet.I've seen people stay the same weight for 3 weeks on end and then suddenly drop 10lbs overnight.

Hello everyone,

Is it ok for me to join in with you guys? if so hi! :)

I did Cambridge last september and lasted 3 weeks until life got in the way, but im determined this time will be my last, my OH is doing it with me so im hoping it will be a whole lot easier! Slim2012 do you have an underactive thyroid? I do and even though im apparantly on the right dosage i dont beleive im like someone who has a fully functioning one, i get extremely tired, loose hair a lot and my nails dont grow. AND of course really struggle to maintain a weight let alone loose!

I have just had my first shake, seeing CDC tonight, had left over products from last time so hence why i have started this morning!

Oh and in reply i do wear heels as I think they make me look slimmer but god do they hurt!!

xx

Cheer up everyone :p I am sure you will get the weight off just cos you dont see it every day doesn't mean it won't happen! I went for a swim yday so expected to see a drop but I stayed the same this morning boohoo. Haha. I was actually concerned a bit coz I swallowed a bit of water (well it went up my nose LOL not sure that I am allowed that :cry:) The only thing I keep thinking is having 3l of water and 3 shakes a day there is no way in this world my weight cannot change! :D

In regard to heels I wear them they make me feel taller, slimmer and more lady like haha, it is only the balls of my feet that hurt after a few hours it feels like the bone is going to come through the bottom of my foot eek. I thought this was from buying cheap shoes but if it is coz I am a fatty then hey that is something else to look forward to! Lol!

I am surprised I am doing well as I normally eat all day at my desk but not even wanted a nibble so far so happy with that. My life is far happier now I have coffee in it haha even though there is no milk it still tastes good.

Does this answer you question Slim

image-2831626703.jpg

A very small selection of my shoes!! Shoes and bags have their own bedroom.

So cold even with the heating on that I've resorted to going back to bed to watch tv.

image-588744146.jpg

Fingerless gloves, best invention ever for those in the ketosis deep freeze!!

Hey hope I can join you guys. I'm starting CD tomorrow for the first time. 7st to go and feeling very motivated even though I know it's gonna be a really tough week.

I will succeed x

Welcome Netty - you have come to the right place for support, good luck on your journey and look forward to hearing about it on here x

MissAma-there's more than 6 of us here and I don't think we want to split up and compete.We've got a nice little group going here and we all know that some weeks we don't lose much and some weeks we lose loads.I think we'd rather just support each other.If anyone wants to compete in weight loss they can join the challenges.

Dragondrop and MissJX-course you can IF you're 100% committed and not planning any days off or cheats :) The more the merrier :)

Hope I'm included in this 6 :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My CDC just text to say she cant come tonight as she has had to go to hospital. Really wanted to get weighed tonight as i dont feel like i have properly started till she comes to my house!
Just had a tetra, im on 4 products a day so have got 2 left to have this evening. Something warming as its like a bloody freezer in here!!!

xx

Back