Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

There you go... don't eat cake, unless you don't ever want to have sex again!!!

Yes, I am terrified of ending up looking like a melted candle :(

Could explain why I haven't had any for a while, I love cake. (The lack of man - nothing to do with it lol)

Snap!

@starlit_cazza - wow well done that's an amazing start, If I can do half as well I'll be a happy bunny :)

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and for the encouraging comments, it's a great motivator for me. And I love coming on here to catch up on everyone's progress too.
I've just completed my day 1 as a newbie, there's been moments of feeling empty but its not lasted long, I've had over 2.5 litres of water which was easier than I thought. Just trial and error now on working out which CD meals I like, I won't be going back to original porridge in a rush!!!

hmm I hope this is not true! When I am skinny I want cake :( of course in moderation hahah...

LOL Melted candle that is such a funny way of describing that - I doubt any of you will and anyways if you look good clothed it doesnt matter there are plenty lil oufits to cover the bits you dont like in the bedroom ;)

done my Pilates I really enjoyed it but think I am going to lay off working out for a couple of days as I have this evening discovered I am struggling how to do basic maths (like counting to 18) LOL have you had any strange brain effects on the diet?? x

I am happy with the loss, don't get me wrong, but it isn't my best ever first week loss. But this time I am going to keep going and lose it all, it doesn't matter how long it takes!!!

I know what you mean. I've had a sneaky peek and on day 7 it's showing I've lost 9.5lb which is fab but I normally lose at least a stone on my first week. But hey I can't knock that. We will see tomorrow when I weigh in ? xx

@starlit_cazza well done you thats an amazing 1st week loss well done again!

@slim love to wear high heels but only wear when going for a meal cos they always kill me lol

@everyone else on hardcore hotties a big well done for keeping 100% keep it up WE will do this xxx :)

wow its soooo busy on here! loving reading it all! not too easy on my phone though! thats why i cant reply individually.

just having a black tea with sweetex, not too bad hopefully it will grow on me over time!

day 2- up and raring to go, packed OH off with his tetras and a hot chocolate. dont feel too bad yet! only thing is if my CD cant come to visit me then im not sure what to do, as she is our only local one and was rushed to hospital. we only have enough products to keep us going till tomorrow eve!

xxx

Morning all. Day 9 and all is well! Out visiting clients at home all day which is fab as day goes so fast and don't have time to think about anything! Got half an hour to kill so came on here.

Slim I don't wear high heels at the mo as it makes everything hurt! When I am slimmer I will definitely be wearing them more often!

Hope everyone is well this morning?

Had a visit in road next to my dad's earlier so nipped in and had a coffee on way to next visit. My dad makes his coffee so so strong, swear I haven't blinked in last 20 minutes!!! Problem with visits all day is you really get to know all the local public toilets on this diet!!! Haha

Goodmorning Cambridge dieters
Good luck today. We can do this! Just think how fantastic we are going to look in skinny jeans. Have a BRILL Tuesday and stay focused. It’s going to be worth it.
Only 25 days to go tillmy wedding and 5.5kg to go – EEK.

Weddingdieter xxx

Goodmorning Cambridge dieters
Good luck today. We can do this! Just think how fantastic we are going to look in skinny jeans. Have a BRILL Tuesday and stay focused. It's going to be worth it.
Only 25 days to go tillmy wedding and 5.5kg to go - EEK.

Weddingdieter xxx

Oh how exciting, bet you stomach is doing flips xx

So all my panicking is for nothing, scales have moved again this morning and I'm now 9lbs down and tomorrow is my official WI. I see my CDC tonight for first time since before Christmas, and ill be glad to show her that I've lost what I gained in that time.

This may sound crazy but because last Wednesday I got weighed on my home scales in the morning, those will be the ones I use as my weekly recordings. It's easier for consistency as I work shifts and my appointments with my CDC can vary according to what my shifts are. So Wednesday morning readings are my official losses.

Welldone on the loss :) x

I am having a down day today :sigh: was someones birthday at work and I have had to resist the treats although it was not as hard as I imagined as I am not hungry. Suffering a bit with lady cramps today. Didnt get much over 2l of water down yday which is a poor effort too.

So I have decided to have a sulky day haha. Hope everyone else is feeling fantastic. xx

This may sound crazy but because last Wednesday I got weighed on my home scales in the morning, those will be the ones I use as my weekly recordings. It's easier for consistency as I work shifts and my appointments with my CDC can vary according to what my shifts are. So Wednesday morning readings are my official losses.

i do the same, as before when i did Cambridge i used to weigh myself, and the first week our scales read the same, the second week mine read i had lost 4lbs and on hers 7lbs then the third 3lbs on mine and sts on hers, i prefered my scales even though over 3 weeks weight loss same, sts is not nice!

im trying so hard with the water intake today! just going to refill my bottle again :)

well done missjx on resisting! I find it easier to resist on this diet than i ever did on sw or ww as i always though oh well use them as a syn or pp and then never track it!

xx

Welldone on the loss :) x

I am having a down day today :sigh: was someones birthday at work and I have had to resist the treats although it was not as hard as I imagined as I am not hungry. Suffering a bit with lady cramps today. Didnt get much over 2l of water down yday which is a poor effort too.

So I have decided to have a sulky day haha. Hope everyone else is feeling fantastic. xx

Sorry to hear that you are having a down day. Just think of how fantastic it is that you have resisted the treat :) WELL DONE xxx

Well done on the 9lbs off Surfhunny! :clap: That's pretty good going!

Quick rant. Why do some CWPC's tell their clients that's it okay to eat and drink things not in the book? Really frustrating!

Rant over! :D

Quick rant. Why do some CWPC's tell their clients that's it okay to eat and drink things not in the book? Really frustrating!

Rant over! :D

I AGREE with you there Lilly!
I've heard (on here anyway) that your allowed low calorie drinks/coke Zero etc, that's not in the books so god knows where that's from, anyway I stay away from "normal food" as on SS and think its plus cos I have 100ml of skimmed milk a day (supposed to be 200ml but limit myself otherwise would be weeing tea ha!)
How's everyone's day going, mines been very mixed!
Scott x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back