Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

I am sipping away at a freshly made choc mint shake...mmmmmm. Had a tiring day followed by a hysterical daughter at bedtime again.

I was seeing a bloke called Richard for 2 1/2 years from when my daughter was about 20 months until Sept 2011. My daughters dad has not had contact since she was 5 months (his choice, w*nker). Richard was a brilliant step dad to my daughter, and after about a year together she seemed to make the decision in her head to call him daddy. Anyway we were living up in Nottingham and in July Chloe and I moved to Portsmouth (200 miles away) as what is left of my family is down here and there was nothing keeping me up there. Richard stayed in touch and Chloe speaks to him most nights. But since just before Christmas she has been increasingly hysterical at bedtime. She sobs that she misses him so much and some nights is just inconsolable. She has seen Richard a few times since we moved, and she is much happier down here on the whole, she just misses him so much. Any bright ideas if there is any way I can make this better? I am exhausted of ideas and running short of tolerance (it's been weeks and weeks now and it is always at bedtime). I do genuinely think that she misses him massively, but I do think it is partly behaviour...

Sorry totally off topic there, I am just stuck

Supersize vs Super skinny... anyone else watching?

Hey everyone you are all doing so well!!!
Weigh in for me is in the morning so getting excited........ Have been 100% but Ive been diagnosed anaemic so have to take supplements so Im hoping they dont knock me out of ketosis but I dont think they will. Im off to bed Im shattered.
Glad everyone is ok and keep it going everyone we are doing really well
xxx

No, you should be fine with those supplements Jess. Your bigger worry might be constipation though (assuming we're talking iron tablets?) so keep an eye on that and take, ahem, action if things slow up too much.

Off to bed myself now having survived day 7. :D

Anyone seen Slim2012 today? You okay hun?

No but she is often on late at night, so hopefully she will pop in later? Well done on completing day 7 Lily! I really need to go to bed, but energy levels have increased hugely today so sat here wide awake! Energy levels seem to increase as the day goes on, which means I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning, then am wide awake at this time!

Ok this is going to sound daft...but weight seems to be coming off my face really quite fast. Keep touching my jaw line, because I can feel it again! Officially losing the plot...

Ok this is going to sound daft...but weight seems to be coming off my face really quite fast. Keep touching my jaw line, because I can feel it again! Officially losing the plot...

Nope not losing the plot :)

Always lose (and gain) it on my face first and my fingers and wrists oddly too.

Enjoy hun, wait til people start noticing x

Been absent last few days. Forgot where at. Kids back at school today and hubby leaves to work away tomorrow. So I'm all on my lonesome. Seeing Cwc tomorrow followed by busy day.. Haircuts. Meeting with local vicar!!! School pickups. Vat bills to prepare, wages to arrange. Post office to visit. So by tomorrow night I might be knackered too. If I'm not back before il nip in Thursday morning.. But am watching u all to see how u r all doing :)

well done on losing 9lb in your first week you must be pleased its a great start, i go by my scales too as i like to get weighed 1st thing in the morning :) x

Morning all ( the above post is for surfhunny) thought id attached it but no lol, anyway hope all going ok with everyone im on day 5 will be glad when wk 1 is done not hungry or anything just impatient lol, just drank 2 pints of water so only another 2 to go & its only nearly 9 lol, good luck to those who have weigh in today finngers crossed its a big number, have a good day everyone xxxc

Thanks for the support it means a lot :D hope I can return that favour one day!

So onwards to day 6 for me I have only lost a further 1lb in the last 3 days despite swimming and doing Pilates, I have really been struggling with my water in take barely getting in 2l a day SO I have downloaded a water app to my phone every two hours it will give me a notification demanding I drink water! I am going to aim to get 500ml down each time and have set 6 notifications throughout the day. Then any coffees I have or extra sips in between are even more!

I have never been a big drinker so hopefully this will help break the habit and force me to get used to drinking so I can start to evaporate!! hahah.

Have a fab day all :Dxx

I am totally rubbish at drinking water too, I try hard but I'm sure I don't quite get enough.
Well day 8 for me and my first official weigh in at 12, can't wait to see how I've done.
Good luck to everyone weighing today, can't wait to read everyone's losses later xx

My official Wednesday morning WI is -10lbs :) I'm over the moon with that, I hope the losses continue to be decent, I'd really like to have lost a stone by the time I go back to work on Monday, that's 4lbs to lose. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back under the next st mark too.

My official Wednesday morning WI is -10lbs :) I'm over the moon with that, I hope the losses continue to be decent, I'd really like to have lost a stone by the time I go back to work on Monday, that's 4lbs to lose. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back under the next st mark too.

Oh well done that's fantastic.
My wi is at twelve ? x

Good luck, hope you're as pleased as I am :D

Afternoon all. Day 10 for me today. Left my phone at home this morning so been without minimins until now argghhhh. Craving savoury today so will have some buillion when I make it home. But otherwise all good. Congrats on losses!!!

Back