Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Ok feeling better than I did earlier. I was struggling so much earlier. No idea why at all. Had my first shake at 9am, which is unheard of for me - normally hold out to lunch time before having my first. Put plans in place in my head to stay on track - decided I could have 4 shakes today if that is what gets me through the day, or I could have an ss+ day as long as I did it to the letter... Anyway, it's now 6.15pm and I feel fine. Choc tetra at 9am, Porridge at 1, loads and loads of water. Don't think I have had any caffeine today and think that might be part of the problem! Just had a huge mug of Bouillion (wish I could spell that word!!!) and I feel absolutely fine :) Going to have my 3rd and final shake about 8pm once I have the child in bed, and that's it for the day - another 100% day crossed off!

Beck Diet Solution is definitely helping me keep the sabotaging thoughts at bay

Ooooh I'm soooo cold!!! I've taken myself to bed because sitting downstairs with the heating on and fire on was just not making me warm. I've been debating whether to have a mix a mousse or hot shake for my last one and I think the hot choc shake is going to win, I'm too cold to consider anything else.

So I'm in bed watching last nights Supersize vs Superskinny. This afternoon I've been to see my friend, resisted several cups of coffee (I can't stand it black). When my goddaughter got home she offered me naughties and I said no, plus then stayed while she ate her dinner. Challenging day for me. But my lovely friend said she admires my single mindedness. So it was nice not to hear the negative comments that this diet usually brings.

Ooooh I'm soooo cold!!! I've taken myself to bed because sitting downstairs with the heating on and fire on was just not making me warm. I've been debating whether to have a mix a mousse or hot shake for my last one and I think the hot choc shake is going to win, I'm too cold to consider anything else.

So I'm in bed watching last nights Supersize vs Superskinny. This afternoon I've been to see my friend, resisted several cups of coffee (I can't stand it black). When my goddaughter got home she offered me naughties and I said no, plus then stayed while she ate her dinner. Challenging day for me. But my lovely friend said she admires my single mindedness. So it was nice not to hear the negative comments that this diet usually brings.

Well done for resisting :) feels so good when we had 100% days behind us x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So cold :( that is all lol.

Attachments

• image-549768555.jpg
    image-549768555.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 39
Also cold tonight :( But also tired... bed soon I think!

Also cold tonight :( But also tired... bed soon I think!

I'm in bed now watching 50 Shocking Facts about Diet and Exercise. It's enough to never want to eat again, it's that gross!!!

What channel is that on?

12.5lb off woohoo xx

Thats amazing dragondrop well done you xxx

I'm in bed now watching 50 Shocking Facts about Diet and Exercise. It's enough to never want to eat again, it's that gross!!!

fantastic news about your weight loss its amazing well done you. Hope the hot choc has warmed you up. I LIVE on hot choc shakes - couldnt do the diet without them! Im going to watch that programme to Ive sky+ed it.

I weighed in this morning and Ive lost 6.5 lbs. Im disappointed in one way cos it doesnt sound alot, but Im pleased in another way cos I can only lose 4lbs on sw, I just hope I lose the same again next week. I find with this diet I will lose a stone in 2 weeks with roughly the same loss rather than a massive one and then a small one.

But in the words of KD (oldies will know who I mean) The victory is not in the numbers on the scales, but the fact I have stuck to it 100% all week with no cheats and I have tried my hardest and thats where the success is.

Keep it up everyone
xxx

So cold :( that is all lol.

Poor you. Sending warm thoughts, LOL. Have to say I'm a bit flummoxed as to why I'm not cold. OH is freezing but I'm toastie. Don't really understand it cos I'm usually freezing in ketosis. Hope it doesn't mean diet isn't working (I'm keeping well away from my scales so I have no idea what's happening). But it must be, right? :confused: I'm sticking to SS 100%. Strange.

Thats amazing dragondrop well done you xxx

Definitely is - well done! :clap:

I weighed in this morning and Ive lost 6.5 lbs. Im disappointed in one way cos it doesnt sound alot, but Im pleased in another way cos I can only lose 4lbs on sw, I just hope I lose the same again next week. I find with this diet I will lose a stone in 2 weeks with roughly the same loss rather than a massive one and then a small one.

But in the words of KD (oldies will know who I mean) The victory is not in the numbers on the scales, but the fact I have stuck to it 100% all week with no cheats and I have tried my hardest and thats where the success is.

Keep it up everyone
xxx

Certainly do. KD's the reason I'm managing to do this diet 100% right now. :) She said, when I was struggling to get restarted after Christmas (and I quote :D)

You know, sometimes knowing a lot about how things work dietwise can be a bit of a handicap IMO. Erase it all :) Think about the first time, when you may have thought anything off plan was going to end up with it not working. Stick exactly to the book, and just don't 'tweak'...ever! No excuses. No listening to reasons why this and that wont hurt. It will! Totally into it and loving that feeling is the best way to be. Sort it out...get it done...no messing!

Kind of cool idea eh :)

and then:

Yep, that first time is magic, but you really do get the choice whether to repeat it the magic way or otherwise.

I don't think it's actually harder to do again, just that the head is in a different place. You get through the hard days usually because you are excited with the novelty of it all....then hey presto, you are in the zone, both physically and mentally.

People are super strict with themselves, like you say...and that makes it much more doable in the longer term.

Time for action now. Bet you're excited aren't you? Hope so...because you need that excitement, knowing you are going to do this differently...the way you know it works. :D

Ooooo, I'm all excited for you :D

And that, simple though it sounds, seems to have done the trick. :D Day 8 proudly under my rapidly loosening belt (well, if I wore a belt it would be, right? ;))

Last edited:
Oh, and well done on the 6.5lbs off, Jess! Kissed goodbye for ever! :D

Well done everyone on your losses!! KD is spot on as always!! I seem to have managed to get that excitement back (or maybe it's desperation). I also firmly believe that the only way to do it is 100% no cheats or tweaks. They just lead you down the path of self-destruction. It's just a pity it's taken me so long to learn this lesson :p

Hi is it too late to join? I don't really know what to do on here, I'm on day 4 of the cd diet x

Hi Sam!

Well done on getting to day 4 - that's a major achievement all on its own! :clap:

And you're more than welcome here. Many of us are complete nutters (well, okay, maybe that's just me? ;)) but if you can deal with that you can deal with sticking to Cambridge 100%. :D

Hi Sam!

Well done on getting to day 4 - that's a major achievement all on its own! :clap:

And you're more than welcome here. Many of us are complete nutters (well, okay, maybe that's just me? ;)) but if you can deal with that you can deal with sticking to Cambridge 100%. :D

Thanks I feel like I could now live under water I've drank that much liquid and its done my bladder no good at all lol.
I've been reading everyone's post and its pretty motivating thank you
Good luck x

Hi Sam!

I'm a nutter (normally only in weekends) LOL ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Huge well done @dragondrop and @surfhunny awesome losses this week xx

Okay, should we send out a search party for our glorious leader Slim2012?

Hope you're okay hun x x

Back