Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Ooh, no - no need to shut it! :D You're absolutely right to point that out! It's a really tricky one this.

Not sure what the TR thing is or what the table is KD is the ultimate success stor - she's done Cambridge successfully and kept it off. One in every 100 people losing the weight according to stats. She's a CD consultant -or was-. She used to post here and Lilly, Jessica and myself are -sadly, to our shame, for the last time!- returners and we've lost it and gained it back hence been the receiving end of her wisdom many times before. Can't do a search now but will shoot you a link to her profile when I get a chance.

Not sure what the TR thing is or what the table is KD is the ultimate success stor - she's done Cambridge successfully and kept it off. One in every 100 people losing the weight according to stats. She's a CD consultant -or was-. She used to post here and Lilly, Jessica and myself are -sadly, to our shame, for the last time!- returners and we've lost it and gained it back hence been the receiving end of her wisdom many times before. Can't do a search now but will shoot you a link to her profile when I get a chance.

The TR Table business is just HTML code that hasn't translated out in the post. It's Internet code that's embedded in the post, it's used to make smileys, change fonts etc its like instructions to the computer that you don't normally see.

Oops! I hadn't seen that post on my ipad til now! I'll fix it! Sorry folks x

Last edited:
Fixed now - sorry about that! I had no idea!

MissAma, don't know if you want to edit your post too (the one where you quote me)? Easiest way is probably to quote me again now I've fixed the original post!

Feeling rather blue this evening. My mum died of MND in 2010. Since she was diagnosed I have been quite involved with the MND Association. I have met a lot of people with MND through there, and sadly one of them passed away this morning. So feeling a little bit tearful at the moment. He was only 40 odd and leaves behind 2 young children :(

Massive (((hugs))) hunny, stay strong xx

Aw, I missed that. Sorry Cazza. Big hug :hug99:

Feeling rather blue this evening. My mum died of MND in 2010. Since she was diagnosed I have been quite involved with the MND Association. I have met a lot of people with MND through there, and sadly one of them passed away this morning. So feeling a little bit tearful at the moment. He was only 40 odd and leaves behind 2 young children :(

Sending big hugs Cazza xx

Hiya everyone, it's day 4 for me and I'm 100% :) whoop whoop!!
I feel like I'm getting into it now, days 1&2 were tough for me with dizzy spells and hunger pangs but thankfully it seems to have passed quite quickly.
I've ordered some ketostix online so am hoping they arrive tomorrow and I can start checking if I'm in ketosis. Need to contact my CDC tomorrow to swap out the porridges for shakes and soups, I've tried all 3 and cant stomach any of them!

Continued thanks to all of you in this group. I pop on at least a couple of times a day to catch up on everyone's progress and find you all so inspiring, don't ever doubt yourselves we'll all be slimmer and healthier this year

Mwah xxx

Thanks guys. Knew it was going to happen and probably sooner rather than later, but it's still a shock when it finally happens.

Really need to go to bed. Oh, turned on the Wii fit earlier for first time in years, and I have lost enough weight to be able to use it again! It is showing a small weight loss, but I won't know until Monday how it compares to my Cambridge ladies scales!!!

I am sorry Cazza 40 is no age to pass over, always makes me feel ten times as bad when I know there are young children involved it is tragic :(

Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 15lbs, have to admit I don't know from where as I cannot feel it but the figure on the scales is looking better haha just the rest to go :D thanks for all your help in my first week you guys make a fab team xxx

I am sorry Cazza 40 is no age to pass over, always makes me feel ten times as bad when I know there are young children involved it is tragic :(

Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 15lbs, have to admit I don't know from where as I cannot feel it but the figure on the scales is looking better haha just the rest to go :D thanks for all your help in my first week you guys make a fab team xxx

15lb is fantastic. Well done x

Hi all-been MIA for a few days as had sooo much going on both good and bad.
First of all-the lump I had removed is NOT cancer!!Yeayyyyyyy!!!Bad news is my thyroid is not working at all so my meds have been doubled now to 100mcg a day.So I have to see what it's like in a month and see if I need even more meds.
Secondly-my ex has been annoying me...nuff said
Thirdly-just found out today that a friend's dad died last week :( RIP Mr Bromley.
Fourthly-my knees are not aching as much
Fifthly-I had an inspection at work and she was very pleased with me :)
Sixthly-my weight is at a standstill but doc says could be due to my thyroid and I should see a change in 2 weeks or so...sigh

So there you have it-the last few days of my life LOL

Hi all-been MIA for a few days as had sooo much going on both good and bad.
First of all-the lump I had removed is NOT cancer!!Yeayyyyyyy!!!Bad news is my thyroid is not working at all so my meds have been doubled now to 100mcg a day.So I have to see what it's like in a month and see if I need even more meds.
Secondly-my ex has been annoying me...nuff said
Thirdly-just found out today that a friend's dad died last week :( RIP Mr Bromley.
Fourthly-my knees are not aching as much
Fifthly-I had an inspection at work and she was very pleased with me :)
Sixthly-my weight is at a standstill but doc says could be due to my thyroid and I should see a change in 2 weeks or so...sigh

So there you have it-the last few days of my life LOL

Whoa, that's been a roller coaster few days, Slim! :eek: Excellent news about the lump. Not so good news about your thyroid function. I suspect you're going to need more than 100mcg to start feeling more like you but it should definitely help - no wonder none of your symptoms were improving. From what I've read (and observed) a VLCD is about the only diet that would shift pounds at the moment. It'll happen, just maybe a bit more slowly than you'd like. Where are you up to - about week 3? Weight loss often stops a few days at that point (well, it does for me anyway!)

Glad to see you back. We've missed you. :)

Back