Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Feeling weak today, all I can think about is food. Luckily I have none in my house. I want savoury, this is another downside to cd. I can't stomach any of the soup so I'm pretty much stuck with shakes and bars, lots and lots of sweet :( I think I'm going to have to go and buy some of the bouillon and hope I can be strong and not buy anything else. I don't want to!!!

I don't know why I'm finding today so hard, this is how I usually feel on day 4 that's why I call it Dangerous Day 4. I'm on day 11, it should be plain sailing now. :( my motivation seems to be slipping a bit instead.

surfhunny I find week 2 is always a bit dodgy for me-I think it's cos you've got over the really hard week 1 but don't yet see any results from losing weight.I found after week 4 it gets much easier.

Afternoon all how is everybody!?

Had my WI today and must admit quite disappointed with my loss! I suppose it's pushing me that bit further to bring them down next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bummer. :hug99: I saw somewhere else you 'only' lost a pound. Week 2 losses can be like that sometimes, try not to be too downhearted about it. The fat's still coming off if you're doing 100% so it can only be water retention. Or... constipation? LOL, can't believe I just asked that. But I know only too well the side effects of this diet and if you haven't been drinking enough that could well be part of the reason!

Afternoon all how is everybody!?

Had my WI today and must admit quite disappointed with my loss! I suppose it's pushing me that bit further to bring them down next week :)

Was it much less than you expected? Be strong you'll see it back next week and as long as its coming off, your going the right way xxxxx

Bummer. :hug99: I saw somewhere else you 'only' lost a pound. Week 2 losses can be like that sometimes, try not to be too downhearted about it. The fat's still coming off if you're doing 100% so it can only be water retention. Or... constipation? LOL, can't believe I just asked that. But I know only too well the side effects of this diet and if you haven't been drinking enough that could well be part of the reason!

Yes that was it Lilly :( no I'm keep going because I know if I drink 4 litres a day that's more than enough and hopefully see the scales go down alot more!
Yeah constipation is a big thing on the diet ain't it lol! Very true :) I hope it is and hope for a bigger loss next week x

Was it much less than you expected? Be strong you'll see it back next week and as long as its coming off, your going the right way xxxxx

Hey dragon drop :)
Aw thanks Hun, no was only 1lb :( really rubbish!
But hopefully now I'm upping my water next week should be alot more, how's the plan going for you? X

Feeling weak today, all I can think about is food. Luckily I have none in my house. I want savoury, this is another downside to cd. I can't stomach any of the soup so I'm pretty much stuck with shakes and bars, lots and lots of sweet :( I think I'm going to have to go and buy some of the bouillon and hope I can be strong and not buy anything else. I don't want to!!!

I don't know why I'm finding today so hard, this is how I usually feel on day 4 that's why I call it Dangerous Day 4. I'm on day 11, it should be plain sailing now. :( my motivation seems to be slipping a bit instead.

Keep going, I thought after week 1 it was plain sailing to?? Are you drinking enough water Hun? Maybe head hunger not actual hunger :)

Keep going, I thought after week 1 it was plain sailing to?? Are you drinking enough water Hun? Maybe head hunger not actual hunger :)

Thanks Scott, yeah I'm getting enough water, even though its so hard. I'm not actually hungry just want to eat, so yeah it's definitely head hunger!!! I'm just craving big time. I've written a list of the things I've craved, it helped the first time!! I'm trying to keep myself busy to avoid thinking about food. Been to the shop and bought some bouillon and some fabric softener, nothing else, the check out lady gave me a funny look mind lol.

Thanks Scott, yeah I'm getting enough water, even though its so hard. I'm not actually hungry just want to eat, so yeah it's definitely head hunger!!! I'm just craving big time. I've written a list of the things I've craved, it helped the first time!! I'm trying to keep myself busy to avoid thinking about food. Been to the shop and bought some bouillon and some fabric softener, nothing else, the check out lady gave me a funny look mind lol.

Hi surf_hunny may I ask what bouillon you've bought? I may get some next week just for a bit of variation. Is there a limit to how much you can have and is it definitely permitted on SS?

Thanks

Netty xx

I found days 10 and 11 really quite hard, which I really hadn't expected! Day 13 today and it has been incredibly easy :) So glad I stuck it out! The furthest I have ever made it is about 18 days 100%, so that is my next barrier to break through!

I know I have broken the 21lb mark (or I bloody hope I have), so today I bought myself... *drumroll* A BELT! Starting to feel like I need it as noticing particularly going up and down stairs my trousers are slipping somewhat!!!!

Did have one bit of a bad thing happen though... already fractured Sony Xperia U vs Concrete floor did not end well for my phone... Just glad that it was a cheap(ish) phone! So ended up having to go out a buy a new phone today. However got myself a cheap contact so pleased with that :)

Scott, don't be disheartened by your loss - you will see a big loss again next week I am sure :) A bigger loss usually follows a small loss. Most important thing is it is still a loss :)

Netty you can have one cup per day (1 teaspoonful). It is the same as the Cambridge savoury vegetable drink mix

It's the Marigold reduced Salt one can be found with the gravy and stocks in the supermarket. My CDC has compared the cd version with this and they're about the same. I think the rules are 1tsp a day, well that's all I ever have anyway. It's quite salty tasting but it's nice for a savoury change. I don't really have a sweet tooth so find all the sweetness of the shakes and bars a bit too much sometimes, I wish I liked the soup but they changed something about them and now I can't stand them boo!

image-153126070.jpg

This is the stuff, excuse the Tesco advertising lol.

A warm savoury drink at last!!! :D :D

Attachments

• image-1097743087.jpg
    image-1097743087.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 33
Well that was a let down, it's so salty, I don't remember it being that salty, it's gone down the sink :(

I found that with my first cup! Add less bullion next time and it will be much better

Hey dragon drop :)
Aw thanks Hun, no was only 1lb :( really rubbish!
But hopefully now I'm upping my water next week should be alot more, how's the plan going for you? X

I struggle with drinking water too, I feel like I'm drowning in the stuff and I only get to two litres. I don't think I'm losing much this week compared to efforts in the past, just hoping I hold out until at least Wednesday to weigh in again. xxx

starting weight 16st 5.5lb. week 1 -12.5lb

I found days 10 and 11 really quite hard, which I really hadn't expected! Day 13 today and it has been incredibly easy :) So glad I stuck it out! The furthest I have ever made it is about 18 days 100%, so that is my next barrier to break through!

I know I have broken the 21lb mark (or I bloody hope I have), so today I bought myself... *drumroll* A BELT! Starting to feel like I need it as noticing particularly going up and down stairs my trousers are slipping somewhat!!!!

Did have one bit of a bad thing happen though... already fractured Sony Xperia U vs Concrete floor did not end well for my phone... Just glad that it was a cheap(ish) phone! So ended up having to go out a buy a new phone today. However got myself a cheap contact so pleased with that :)

Scott, don't be disheartened by your loss - you will see a big loss again next week I am sure :) A bigger loss usually follows a small loss. Most important thing is it is still a loss :)

I thought it was just me. I seemed to fly through the first week with relative ease but come day 10 I felt worse than before. Day 11 today and I've literally hidden in my room for most of the day. I miss eating food and it doesn't help that everyone downstairs are eating takeaway. Hoping to feel better tomorrow xx

starting weight 16st 5.5lb. week 1 -12.5lb

If it makes you feel better I have felt fabulous all day today :)

Back