Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Just having my second shake of the day. Not sure when I am going to squeeze the third one in!!!!

Ok. I give. What is an "American" style buffet? :confused:

When we were in Florida we went to Sizzlers and they had an all you can eat breakfast buffet, Golden Corral does them too, maybe I should've said Floridian instead of American, sorry.

F-f-f-f-freezing tonight!!! This is because I said to my sister earlier that I haven't suffered the ketosis chill this time...whoops!

When we were in Florida we went to Sizzlers and they had an all you can eat breakfast buffet, Golden Corral does them too, maybe I should've said Floridian instead of American, sorry.

Ha! Just giving you grief. :) I know that the Europeans say that we eat WAAAYYY to much. And, we do! I guess they don't have buffets in Teesside?

Not breakfast buffets which is probably just as well for my sake. We have a couple of Chinese buffets though, not the same as a Sizzlers by a long shot!

Stop. Talking. About. Buffets. :D :D :D You're killing me! I've only just managed to talk myself out of having a 4th product (the lemon bars I picked up yesterday are calling to me from the kitchen). And yes, it's c-c-c-cold. :winter_brr:

When I rule the world we're going to have 3-day weekends. 2 days just isn't long enough...

Just realised... I am at the end of day 14 100%!!!!! That's 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weigh in tomorrow evening... taking that attitude I don't care what I have lost, I have the power of knowing I have done this 100% :D

Oh also going to do my measurements in a minute... will report back once I have done them

Just realised... I am at the end of day 14 100%!!!!! That's 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weigh in tomorrow evening... taking that attitude I don't care what I have lost, I have the power of knowing I have done this 100% :D

Wow that's fab keep going the scales will be amazing I reckon for ya :). X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok... my new measurements...
Neck -0.5inches
Bust -4 inches
Waist -5 inches
Hips -5 inches (a big surprise, I swear that has fallen off my hips in the last couple of days! Nothing had gone from my hips midweek)
Left Bicep -1.5 inches
Right bicep -0.5 inches
Left thigh -3 inches
Right thigh -2 inches
Left calf -0.5inches
Right calf -1 inches

Total loss = 23 inches!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow. Pretty good for 2 weeks!!!!!

Well done Cazza that's fab. 14 days over and done with too woo hoo. I really wish I'd done my measurements when I started but I've done them today so I can watch from now.

Cazza - well done and fingers well crossed!!!!

I had to leave on another business trip so day 12 found me on the road but still 110% - can't believe I got this far! On the down side my only Cambridge Weigh In I did this morning revealed I lost a measly 17 lbs in total which is really tiny as compared to what I normally lose but I am convinced it's actually much more but all the flights and not drinking the water are skewing the results. Looking forward to Thursday's WI maybe the Whoosh Fairy has been till then:) - Been playing around with some goals but for now getting BMI under 40 and losing over 25 pounds it will have to be the next one. We are totally doing this!

Hope you are all doing well.

Fab results Cazza!

I made my strawberry shake with warm water on accident at lunch time :( Gross. Hahah.

Wow it's quiet on here today!!!

I lost 6lb this week... that's 22lb in 2 weeks. Happy with that!

Wow it's quiet on here today!!!

I lost 6lb this week... that's 22lb in 2 weeks. Happy with that!

Yay well done, fab motivating start!! I'm back at work now which has positive and negative points. It's an active job so no languishing on the sofa, but there's always, ALWAYS naughty things around!! I've successfully avoided all temptation even though it was quite literally everywhere I looked :( I did have a cup of tea with about a teaspoon of milk because I was being driven demented by the goodies.

Yup have the same problem - goodies everywhere and no-one is eating them! Everyone at work is on a diet or given up smoking or booze, except Dan, who is one of those annoying people who is just the right size despite putting no effort in to it! On the plus size I found out he is only 29 - I thought he was about 37! Haha

I am feeling a little disheartened tonight. Not sure why!

Cheer up hun!! No one at my work seems to be in a diet, so they're all tucking into the food which is upsetting, they eat so much and never seem to gain weight.

Most of my colleagues are more than supportive of my choice of diet, but one woman at lunch time saw me with my tetra and said "For fcuk sake we all know Lighter Life doesn't work, look at Exxxx". The girl she was referring to had done LL when I first did CD, she did very well but celebrated getting to size 12 by coming off the diet and slipping right back into her old habits, she rapidly gained all the weight and a lot more and is now nearly 30st. It's very sad to see, but it wasn't LL or any other VLCD that failed her it was the fact that she failed to move up the plans and make plans to maintain. I just ignored the comment but it stirred up discussion again about how 'dangerous' the diet is. I'm sick of hearing it. I've done cd on and off for 4 years and I'm not dead yet!

Silly thing but... just realised I have been a veggie so far this year! Not eaten any meat since 2012 ;)

Not sure what this is but I remember it from the first time, I feel like I've got a hair or something stuck on the back of my tongue. No amount of water seems to shift it. It goes away after a few weeks but it gets on my nerves, can't wait for it to go away :( Has anyone else ever had this?

Hmm don't remember ever having that. Sorry! Hope it goes away soon.

Seriously... where is everyone today?

Back