Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Got a banana tetra this week to give it a try -had a bad experience years ago with an out of date one! Anyway it is lush! Day 23 and feeling fab :)

Theresa.. These dogs! I could have had plastic surgery for the price it costs to treat the dog!
Good news in the banana cazza.. If you have a choc tetra how do you make it into hot chocolate?

Hi all.. Wondering if you can help. I am writing posts but no one ever acknowledges them. I'm on my iPod and not very technical. It s ok if you would prefer me not on this post but if you can see this, please could someone let me know that I'm doing it right?? Many thanks x

Hi all.. Wondering if you can help. I am writing posts but no one ever acknowledges them. I'm on my iPod and not very technical. It s ok if you would prefer me not on this post but if you can see this, please could someone let me know that I'm doing it right?? Many thanks x

You seem to be doing it right, I can see your posts. I hate it when things don't get acknowledged. Sometimes it's just because the thread is busy and people don't always read all of them but sometimes it's just plain rude! I've pretty much given up with the rest of the site and can only be found posting on this thread. It's for various reasons, too much acceptance of cheating, too many unacknowledged posts and way way too much negativity for my liking. So I just hide away here with my oldies :)

Certain hope you don't feel ignored by us cos we generally don't ignore anyone it's more often a case that there's been so many posts to read.

I can see these 2 posts Fatgirlslims, but I can't see any others from you recently?

I am finding the Cambridge "100%" forum so so frustrating, don't know why I even go in there

I haven't ventured on there for ages, I find myself getting so irate it's not worth the hassle. I know this forum is about being supportive but I just can't support people who insist on bending the rules and advocate that others do the same.

I can be supportive if people fall off the wagon and need encouragement to get going again (in the form of draw a line under it and start over) but its the constant liberty taking with the diet that irritates me. It will not work long term if you don't stick to it as it is written. If the diet worked by enjoying the odd pizza crust or half a fish finger it would be in the book!!!!

None of us are overweight because the obesity fairy sprinkled fat dust into our open mouth one night, it's because in one form or another we have a problem with food. And SS or SS+ is the perfect way to force us to deal with our issues without resorting to food to make us feel better, or as a reward or to relieve stress or any other ways we self medicate with food.

Oh god I'm on my soap box, I'll climb down now rant over!

Hello! :wavey: Sorry you've been feeling ignored. It looks like you've made a lot of posts in the Introduction forum rather than here on the Cambridge forum. Have to confess I don't look there very much and I suspect most of us don't I'm afraid.

How's it all going? Which step are you doing? Any losses yet? :)

Starlit_Cazza said:
I can see these 2 posts Fatgirlslims, but I can't see any others from you recently?

I am finding the Cambridge "100%" forum so so frustrating, don't know why I even go in there

LOL, right with you there. :D

I sometimes think I should write some "stock" posts - posts I can just copy and paste to suit all the situations that come up over and over and over again. Responses to stuff like

(1) I'm so disappointed - I only lost 3 pounds this week :rolleyes:

(2) It doesn't matter so long as I stay in ketosis, right? :eek:

(3) Drinking Coke Zero has never affected my losses (really? How would you know? :confused:)

(4) How much water should I drink? Does it all have to be water? :sigh:

(5) My CWPC says sugar free chewing gum is fine (just for you, Cazza ;))

(6) My hair's coming out - I'm going to stop this dangerous diet

Etc., etc., etc.

LOL, I'm grouchy tonight. :)

So 2nd WI complete, lost 4lbs this week... Really happy with that as its TOTM so it's what I expected. 13lbs in total now woo hooo.

I love CD :)

Ad you guys too of course, I love reading this forum every night before bed, reminds me I'm not alone in this journey.

Xxx

Woo hoo well done Netty!! Fab loss!

Brilliant - well done Netty! :clap:

I'm cranky too, but it's because I've been running the bath for half an hour and its barely covered the bottom. My boiler is on the blink and I can only seem to get hot water if I turn the tap on a tiny bit, I really want a hot bath because I've been out shovelling the white stuff almost all day so I'm aching all over and a nice radoxy bath will (eventually) be lovely!

Boiler has been playing up for ages but its an intermittent fault which of course when the plumber comes it works perfectly. I'm giving it another 15 minutes before I resort to a not so relaxing shower.

Oh on the plus side however, all this hiking up and down in the snow must've done some good cos I've only gone and lost 5lbs at CDC wi tonight. She was as shocked as I was, I leapt off the scales before they had chance to change :)

image-4182594871.jpg

Fill faster will you?!?!?! !!!!

Thanks Lily ;) It's one comment I saw (I forget where) about a CWPC supposedly telling the poster that she can have 60g rice noodles on SS+ that really blew my mind. What is wrong with some people????

I am also incredibly grouchy today and many a stupid Social Worker has felt my wrath today!!! God damn Social Workers (apologies to those who are Social Workers, I have worked with some brilliant ones in the past, but I have worked with some truly dreadful ones too, and today they were all bloody dreadful). But then it's not necessarily a surprise... as TOTM arrive on day 2 or 3 of the diet and now I am on day 23 so guess Aunt Flo will be rearing her ugly head again very soon.

Well done on your loss Netty :)

Well done on your loss too Surfhunny!!!!!

I am really worried about Slim2012 and the fact she hasn't been back here since she went to see the Doctor on Friday :( Really really hope she is ok xxx

Thanks Lily ;) It's one comment I saw (I forget where) about a CWPC supposedly telling the poster that she can have 60g rice noodles on SS+ that really blew my mind. What is wrong with some people????

i wonder if she meant those Shirataki noodles (the ones made from mushrooms)? Still not in the Cambridge book though!!
I am also incredibly grouchy today and many a stupid Social Worker has felt my wrath today!!! God damn Social Workers (apologies to those who are Social Workers, I have worked with some brilliant ones in the past, but I have worked with some truly dreadful ones too, and today they were all bloody dreadful). But then it's not necessarily a surprise... as TOTM arrive on day 2 or 3 of the diet and now I am on day 23 so guess Aunt Flo will be rearing her ugly head again very soon.
Hmm, that's a point. PMT... :sigh:

Oh on the plus side however, all this hiking up and down in the snow must've done some good cos I've only gone and lost 5lbs at CDC wi tonight. She was as shocked as I was, I leapt off the scales before they had chance to change :)

!

That's fantastic! Great loss! :0clapper:

LOL, right with you there. :D

I sometimes think I should write some "stock" posts - posts I can just copy and paste to suit all the situations that come up over and over and over again. Responses to stuff like

(1) I'm so disappointed - I only lost 3 pounds this week :rolleyes:

(2) It doesn't matter so long as I stay in ketosis, right? :eek:

(3) Drinking Coke Zero has never affected my losses (really? How would you know? :confused:)

(4) How much water should I drink? Does it all have to be water? :sigh:

(5) My CWPC says sugar free chewing gum is fine (just for you, Cazza ;))

(6) My hair's coming out - I'm going to stop this dangerous diet

Etc., etc., etc.

LOL, I'm grouchy tonight. :)

You forgot: Will the bars make me lose less weight/knock me out of ketosis/turn me in to an alien

You forgot: Will the bars make me lose less weight/knock me out of ketosis/turn me in to an alien

I know - I just answered one of those... :sigh2:

Back