Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Cool, may borrow one after weigh in tomorrow!

Home after a really really good weekend away. Came home and had to clean and gut the flat from top to bottom. 3 1/2 hours later and I have cleaned/mopped/hoovered/swept/binned/put away everything and the flat is looking awesome, even if it stinks of Cif and Dettol!

End of day 28 - yay! 4 weeks, tick!

Netty (I think it was - sorry, brain fart) - you definitely need to find yourself a new Consultant if you can! I have met a few Consultants over the years having started and stopped a few times(!), and they really do vary so much! My first Consultant was a bloke who had lost about 5stone on the diet originally - unfortunately he had subsequently regained all of the weight plus some! And yet he was allowed to continue selling the products (which just seems very very wrong to me?). He wasn't exactly a good role model or a great source of motivation!!!! Just checked and he doesn't appear to be a Consultant any more... Don't get me wrong, I understand that Consultants are only human, but (IMHO) if you are trying to sell a diet product, you need to be able to show that it works/worked for you?! Anyway yes, look for another one, try a few out if you have to, no harm in shopping around!

How on earth did you have the energy for all of that!!! Im in awe Cazza!

Thanks for doing the badges Lily Im hoping I can put another one up on Weds.....

Sal I hope the night shift is going ok

see you all tomorrow - day 26 done 100% - yippee

xxxx

I read Beck, but I'm not convinced CBT works for me. I can't knock the book though it definitely got me thinking, and I still follow some of it now. I'm all about self help books at the moment. I'm reading one about how someone stopped binge eating (Brain over Binge - Kathryn Hanson), and another one which is a textbook on Eating disorders, written by the National Institute of Mental Health. That ones a bit deep but helpful.

I didn't really realise that binge eating was actually an eating disorder as much as bulimia and anorexia. So these book are helping get my head round that.

Hi Surfhunny, I do not know if it will work for me either but a am going to try as I need to stop losing weight and sabotaging myself and putting weight back on!

I think I may also see if I can down load th Brain over Binge on my kindle? I was aware that binge eating is an eating disorder and think I may have read this one as part of my work as I work in the field of learning disabilities and mental health! I do remember it being deep but very interesting!

Thanks for your rely take care x x

Hi all, day 21 for me today. I'm feeling good today as I've gone down another notch on my belt today yippeeeeeee... fingers crossed for another good loss this week.

I've decided to look for a different CDC this week as I'm really not impressed by my current one. Fingers crossed I find a good one :) ... not sure if I'm being harsh but the lady I see just does not inspire me and I don't feel she cares about her clients. when I went for 1st weigh in she was wearing leggings that were full of holes and there was music blaring upstairs. last week I went and she was wearing pyjamas, at 6pm.... and last week I know the weather was bad but she knew she had clients visiting and had not cleared the snow and ice from her paths, steps or pavement I was literally skating trying to get to her front door!
Am I being harsh I don't know... I guess I expect a level of professionalism that I'm just not getting.... oh and in week 1 I hated the porridges so had to swap them, we agreed a time for me to go collect and when I got there I was literally ringing the bell and phoning stood on the doorstep for nearly 10 minutes, she had her music on so loud in the house and had obviously forgotten we'd arranged for that time. grrrr

Hi Netty I just sent Lily a PM regarding your post by mistake! I am in a similar siuation and am going to ring a new CDC tomorrow to inspire and motivate me to get the last stone off and get to goal!

I am just a little concerned as I weigh inn a Wed and not sure I will be able to arrange a new one this quick!

Good luck Hun x

Cool, may borrow one after weigh in tomorrow!

Home after a really really good weekend away. Came home and had to clean and gut the flat from top to bottom. 3 1/2 hours later and I have cleaned/mopped/hoovered/swept/binned/put away everything and the flat is looking awesome, even if it stinks of Cif and Dettol!

End of day 28 - yay! 4 weeks, tick!

Netty (I think it was - sorry, brain fart) - you definitely need to find yourself a new Consultant if you can! I have met a few Consultants over the years having started and stopped a few times(!), and they really do vary so much! My first Consultant was a bloke who had lost about 5stone on the diet originally - unfortunately he had subsequently regained all of the weight plus some! And yet he was allowed to continue selling the products (which just seems very very wrong to me?). He wasn't exactly a good role model or a great source of motivation!!!! Just checked and he doesn't appear to be a Consultant any more... Don't get me wrong, I understand that Consultants are only human, but (IMHO) if you are trying to sell a diet product, you need to be able to show that it works/worked for you?! Anyway yes, look for another one, try a few out if you have to, no harm in shopping around!

Glad u had a good weekend Hun! Get you with all that cleaning! Well done for getting to 28 days x x x

Thanks for doing the badges Lily Im hoping I can put another one up on Weds.....

Sal I hope the night shift is going ok

see you all tomorrow - day 26 done 100% - yippee

xxxx

Hi well done on day 26 I a, also on day 26 100% and feeling great although not sure have as much energy as Cazza all that cleaning!

Take care x

Hi well done on day 26 I a, also on day 26 100% and feeling great although not sure have as much energy as Cazza all that cleaning!

Take care x

I was rather hoping Cazza might fancy coming over my place... ;)

More a case of necessity - landlord coming over to do inspection tomorrow and only had a few days notice. If I wasn't such a pig in the first time I probably could have done it in half the time and effort. But I am really pleased with the results :)

I was rather hoping Cazza might fancy coming over my place... ;)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Take care x

Theresa, I am finding that I struggle through every single morning - it is so much effort to get out of bed every single morning. So frustrating! I seem to start waking up about lunch time, slump a bit late afternoon, then after about 7pm and I'm wide awake and full of energy! Haven't even had any caffeine since lunchtime.

I am having a bit of trouble in the...erm...toilet department. I haven't been in a few days despite lots of fluids. Would really like to resolve this "issue" before I weigh in tomorrow evening... It's too late to nip out and get anything tonight. Any tips on anything I am likely to have lying round at home that might help? Am wary of taking something in the morning in case it kicks in at work!!!!

Vitamin C? If you're not used to taking it, a gram or so would probably do the job nicely.

Alternatively, a trick I learned from IceMoose (remember him, anyone?) :) Tomorrow morning when you get up, down a pint of water in one go. More often than not, that pushes things on rather quickly (though you may need to get up earlier than normal so you ahem get the job done before you need to leave for work.

Starlit_Cazza said:
Theresa, I am finding that I struggle through every single morning - it is so much effort to get out of bed every single morning. So frustrating! I seem to start waking up about lunch time, slump a bit late afternoon, then after about 7pm and I'm wide awake and full of energy! Haven't even had any caffeine since lunchtime.

I have to admit I feel terrible getting out of bed most mornings. :( It's usually ok once I've had something to drink but the first half an hour or so I often feel decidedly poorly. Dehydration I suppose, though I drink plenty during the day.

Thanks everyone, my mission for tomorrow is to find another CDC. Fingers crossed :)

Hope night shift going ok Sal x

I remember Ice Moose - still pop over to his website sometimes - full of useful advice :)

Vitamin C? If you're not used to taking it, a gram or so would probably do the job nicely.

Alternatively, a trick I learned from IceMoose (remember him, anyone?) :) Tomorrow morning when you get up, down a pint of water in one go. More often than not, that pushes things on rather quickly (though you may need to get up earlier than normal so you ahem get the job done before you need to leave for work.

Not sure I have any vitamin C - plus it would chuck me out of ketosis I would imagine as it's full of citric acid and sugar I'd imagine? (Am thinking of the orange flavour chewy ones lol!). Think I have some multivitamins and some cod liver oil - wonder if they would help? Hmm... probably if I was prepared to take the cod liver oil capsule without swallowing it ;) (NO!)

More a case of necessity - landlord coming over to do inspection tomorrow and only had a few days notice. If I wasn't such a pig in the first time I probably could have done it in half the time and effort. But I am really pleased with the results :)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I am having a bit of trouble in the...erm...toilet department. I haven't been in a few days despite lots of fluids. Would really like to resolve this "issue" before I weigh in tomorrow evening... It's too late to nip out and get anything tonight. Any tips on anything I am likely to have lying round at home that might help? Am wary of taking something in the morning in case it kicks in at work!!!!

Hi Cazza, you could try Lily's advice I have couple cups of hot water this can help as can a hit bath! If this fails I always keep a box of glycerin suppositories (sorry if TMI but pop ones of these in and literally two minutes later is back out and so is the offending issue!) they honestly work and just seem to stimulate the process! I do not use these much but only if I have tended not to drink enough and am uncomfortable! They are 99p at my local pharmacy ! I really hope you get this sorted there is nothing like being uncomfortable and sluggish!

Sorry you are struggling with your energy in the mornings I am a bit of a night owl even though I get up around 5/6am I rarely go to bed before 1am! I think since I had my hysterectomy a few years ago and have been on HRT I have not needed as much sleep!

Have you tried a nice bath and hot drink before bed this can sometimes help at night? Also reading can make me go off sometimes a little earlier! X

Good luck with your inspection tomorrow and good luck with the toilet issue! Let us know how this and your weigh in go x

Worst case, go back to your old CWPC for one more week. Not ideal I know, but better than running out of products! Hopefully you will find a new one easily enough though. Guess it depends where you are - there seems to be lots round here to choose from!

Not sure I have any vitamin C - plus it would chuck me out of ketosis I would imagine as it's full of citric acid and sugar I'd imagine? (Am thinking of the orange flavour chewy ones lol!). Think I have some multivitamins and some cod liver oil - wonder if they would help? Hmm... probably if I was prepared to take the cod liver oil capsule without swallowing it ;) (NO!)

LOL. Actually, there almost certainly won't be citric acid in Vit C - it's ascorbic acid, not citric. And most brands of vit C have artificial sweeteners in. But if you haven't got any, it doesn't make any difference anyway. Incidentally, magnesium supplements are also useful for getting things moving, but I don't expect you have any of those either.

Maybe the water trick then?

Looks like it!!!! Might have some peppermint oil capsules somewhere - but having tidied so vigorously earlier, I will have either binned them or put them somewhere safe - arse!

Back