Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Morning all. I have an unhappy tummy this morning that is making all sorts of random noises... slightly concerning! But still, better than being constipated on weigh day for a change...

OMG I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry posted too soon then lost my signal!!!

This week I have lost.... 7lb!!!!!!

Might be in a bit of a state of shock!

:woohoo: :banana dancer: :woohoo: :banana dancer: :woohoo:

Wow well done you!!!! I bet you're bouncing!!!! :) :) :)

TBH I still can't believe it!!! Thought I was looking at 4-5lb again, which I would have been happy with as wanted at least 4lb off to get under 22st. But really didn't expect 7lb! Not complaining though. You wait, I'll gain 3lb this week ;) Wouldn't surprise me actually - next week will be totm :( Actually scrap that, doesn't matter! CWPC is away next week so not officially weighing in for 2 more weeks!

Last week I did SS+ on weigh day, 4 products wed and fri (martial arts), and 3 products the rest of the week. Seem to have got on top of the constipation problem which definitely helps!!! So doing exactly the same this week - just had a green leaf salad (is it normal that I now crave salad?), then will have 3 products on non-martial arts days and 4 products on martial arts days... watch this space!

Also, funny thing I was thinking about today... I can't remember the last time I trumped :rolleyes:. I no longer seem to suffer with bottom burps since starting this diet!!!!

Oh and thank you for sponsoring me Lily! You really didn't have to do that. Means a lot xxx

I've learned today that taking Movicol when you have a cough is really not a sensible thing to do. Luckily I didn't ever have an accident but it was not a pleasant experience. And fat lot of good it did me, according to CDCs scales I've lost a grand total of 2lbs in 2 weeks, not good :( ill see what my scales say tomorrow because its not official until tomorrow. It's annoying because I can't even pull my finger out and try harder. I can't do anything different.

My CDC didn't seem overly bothered by my meagre loss, she said it has to go at some point. Also that because I'm not very well my body will be retaining water and fighting the fat loss as a self-preservation measure. So I'll carry on as normal but maybe knock the tea on the head again.

My CDC didn't seem overly bothered by my meagre loss, she said it has to go at some point. Also that because I'm not very well my body will be retaining water and fighting the fat loss as a self-preservation measure. So I'll carry on as normal but maybe knock the tea on the head again.

I think she is right. You have had a run of bad luck with the everlasting period then the cold from hell. Once both of these are cleared I am sure your losses will pick up again!

I hope so, I'm way off target for a stone a month now :( still hopefully this week will be better. I've also thrown out any ideas I've had about getting to goal by the end of May, it seems that whenever I set myself targets I fall short. Every single time, so as of now no time line, I'll get there when I get there, but ASAP would be nice!

No time line is a good thing. I am off on my hols in just under 6 months, but won't be at goal by then. My goal is when it is all gone!!!

For Lent this year I will give up...... Food lol.

Wow that's fantastic, well done!

TBH I still can't believe it!!! Thought I was looking at 4-5lb again, which I would have been happy with as wanted at least 4lb off to get under 22st. But really didn't expect 7lb! Not complaining though. You wait, I'll gain 3lb this week ;) Wouldn't surprise me actually - next week will be totm :( Actually scrap that, doesn't matter! CWPC is away next week so not officially weighing in for 2 more weeks!

Last week I did SS+ on weigh day, 4 products wed and fri (martial arts), and 3 products the rest of the week. Seem to have got on top of the constipation problem which definitely helps!!! So doing exactly the same this week - just had a green leaf salad (is it normal that I now crave salad?), then will have 3 products on non-martial arts days and 4 products on martial arts days... watch this space!

Also, funny thing I was thinking about today... I can't remember the last time I trumped :rolleyes:. I no longer seem to suffer with bottom burps since starting this diet!!!!

Nope I don't fart either on CD, it's fab!

I do but not often and when I do it's not whiffy. Interesting!

Ha! Glad it isn't just me!!!!

Wish my brain would catch up with my weight loss. I still *feel* as fat as I did at 24st 9lb, even though I am now down a jeans size. Don't think it is going to feel real for a little while yet!!!!

Have updated my mini goals... 5lb until I am below 300lb, 11lb to get below 21st, 25lb to get below 20st, and more importantly, 1 more lb off and I will have lost 42lb, which is 3st. This is what 3stone looks like:
2ut59i8.jpg

It's amazing isn't it. My nearly 9 year old is just under 7 stone and he's solid, I can hardly move him. I *could* lose 7 stone. I won't because I'd be really thin like a deflated balloon but it would put my bmi in the so called healthy range. Scary.

It's certainly put things into perspective. I need to lose the weight of a child scary. I just did my measurements again and I've lost 6 inches all over since I started, 2 from chest, 2 from waist and 2 from hips so at least it's even!

I've learned today that taking Movicol when you have a cough is really not a sensible thing to do. Luckily I didn't ever have an accident but it was not a pleasant experience. And fat lot of good it did me, according to CDCs scales I've lost a grand total of 2lbs in 2 weeks, not good :( ill see what my scales say tomorrow because its not official until tomorrow. It's annoying because I can't even pull my finger out and try harder. I can't do anything different.

Hi Sal, I have not personally taken Movicol glad u did not have an accident this could have been embarrassing! Good luck on your official weigh in tomorrow!

As you have not been well unfortunately your body might not play ball this week but I hope it does for you. You are right though its not like you can change what you are doing its all down to your body!

Good luck Hun x

Back