Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

4lb off this week. Considering the PMT and non-movin toilet issues thanks to co-codamol, I'm happy with that! Makes me exactly 300lb...

Well done, another day or so and the 300's will be behind you forever!!!!!

Oh one more thing, as of tonight I will no longer be in violation of the uniform policy by wearing my scrubs all the time, I will be wearing my uniform because it fits again. At last an NSV!!

Aw Lily!! I think you're right, I couldn't have got this far without this thread!! It's been a life saver, no matter how rough I've felt these last few weeks its picked me up and stopped me from going off the rails like I would normally have done. I'm now starting to feel better, all those crappy hormones are out of my system, the throat infection/cough senna to be almost gone too. I'm still tired a lot but that'll get better once the infection is completely gone.

I'm going to see the pill nurse on Thursday, did blood pressure again yesterday and it was low for me 117/49 :eek: did it again and 126/80 so still all perfectly normal the only thing that might present an issue is my BMI of 32. It's soooo close to 30. I made the appointment for Thursday because I know the nice one works Thursdays and there's only one in this Thursday so I'm hoping its her, fingers crossed!!!!!

That all sounds pretty good. I'll cross my fingers too. :cross:
Well done, another day or so and the 300's will be behind you forever!!!!!

Now Cazza, enquiring minds need to know. Two Dulcolax... Is anything else "behind you" now? :D

Oh one more thing, as of tonight I will no longer be in violation of the uniform policy by wearing my scrubs all the time, I will be wearing my uniform because it fits again. At last an NSV!!

Woo hoo! :bliss: I remember slowly exploding out of my uniform back in my nursing days. It was nursing that made me fat in the first place, grrrr. Well, that and my need to eat too much, but let's blame nursing. ;)

Everything is finally starting to feel a lot looser, especially my coat. I'll definitely need a new one next winter. :)

I am currently sat in the best coffee and c*** shop in the whole of the south of England. We arrived early for theatre to be able to get a parking space, and this is only child friendly place within walking distance. So I am drinking black coffee and eating extortianately priced plate of rocket and balsamic vinegar (seriously £4.50 for about 30g of rocket and a splash of balsamic???) with my back to the amazing c*** display. Actually at £5.50+ per slice it's surprisingly easy to resist!!!!

Seeing the circus tonight at theatre. Should be good! Chloe very excited.

Can I blame nursing too for making me fat?!?!

Is it really wrong that I read c*** as... erm...?

:8855:

Never mind. :D

Excellent idea :D

4lb off this week. Considering the PMT and non-movin toilet issues thanks to co-codamol, I'm happy with that! Makes me exactly 300lb...

Well done, really great loss x

Brilliant Sal, gotta love the great NSV's xx

Well the circus is sh!t... Or maybe they are planning on pulling out all the stops in the second half???

Well that's 2 hours of my life i will never get back...

I take it Zippo and friends didn't get any better? :)

It was basically 2 hours of "Guy Barrett, cr@p illusionist" interspersed with some bad dancing, Stephanie the rope climber (who I saw "perform" at a circus on a campsite in France 5 years ago - she has got no better in that time!), Tweedy the "clown", some bloke throwing knives at a piece of wood who kept missing, and then an aerial duo, who were the only highlight and deserved a show of their own.

Seriously, when a 5 year can explain every magic trick, it's time to get some new material

Oh Cazza. I know it's not funny but I couldn't help laughing. :eek: Think I might've demanded a refund! Did your daughter enjoy it any better than you?

Last edited:
LOL, I tried to play that but all I got was "This video is currently unavailable."

Seems appropriate. :D

edited to give you the link ;)

edited to give you the link ;)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear... That's 4 minutes of my life that I'm not going to get back again. ;)

Think there could be a very good reason why we've never seen this guy on TV!!

he did the whole 'sawing a woman in half' thing. Badly. And dragged it out over 20 looooong minutes...

Back