Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Starlit_Cazza said:
So I am stuffed basically. Insomnia side effect of regular dose of tramadol. Extreme pain side effect of not taking it. Either way I am still awake at 3.35am... Ffs!

Bad! You need some melatonin.

Can't diet grrr! Started then stopped! Got to do it! I really need this weight off now!!!!!!

As part of our house move we both need a medical. They're coming Wednesday night! Doing height, weight, medical history! I'm going to have to start cd ASAP and stick to it! I weight too much and it's embarrassing! How much can I loose by Wednesday if I start Monday? Argh!!!!!! Told them I weighed 7lbs less than I do on the form! Panic stations!!!!!!!!!!

That's not just the only reason I need to loose weight! It's just creeping up and up! Hate it and hate myself for being so weak!

Big hugs Nikki :hug99:

I think we've all been where you are right now. I know I have, over and over, unfortunately. But you will suddenly find yourself in the zone, in that place where you're ready to go for it. It might be tomorrow, it might be next week, but it will come. And then you have to hang on for dear life until you get to where you want to be. It's a bit like surfing, LOL, waiting for a nice big wave, clambering on your board then standing up - and then trying to stay on your feet all the way into shore. :character00180:

You can do this. :vibes:

I've had a very naughty weekend. Felt sorry for myself for having to work on such a beautiful bank holiday weekend and had few treats from Costa . Now I find myself wishing away the rest of the week including my birthday, just so I can get started again!! I seem to have found the old determination I had after Christmas. I'm sure a lot of that has come from seeing the mammoth numbers on the scales once again! It's upsetting but I did it to myself so ill deal with it myself!!

I hope everyone else has had a better weekend than me. Hope your recovery is going well Cazza! Good luck with SSing again Lily! For me it's really the only way that works. Nikki have you been back to see Julie yet? Tell her how much you're struggling, I'm sure she'll help you!

I've not gone back yet surf! I feel that on e I'm in ketosis then ill feel better, it's getting there though! I'm sure your scales don't read like mine! Really annoyed with myself! I've looked and I've got 2 weeks supply of cd and slim&save. I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and go for it! I've not been this big for a very long time. Probably since I had Emily 6.5 years ago.

I've not gone back yet surf! I feel that on e I'm in ketosis then ill feel better, it's getting there though! I'm sure your scales don't read like mine! Really annoyed with myself! I've looked and I've got 2 weeks supply of cd and slim&save. I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and go for it! I've not been this big for a very long time. Probably since I had Emily 6.5 years ago.

I think you'd be surprised what my scales say :( but as soon as June arrives I can get going again!! I know exactly what you mean about getting back into ketosis, once you're there it's pretty plain sailing!

Afternoon. Out for lunch with Chloe after a mushroom soup vs kitchen floor incident. Grr. Dad doesn't keep much food in the house as he is away a lot, so couldn't just throw together something else!

Feel heartbroken at the minute. Feel that hubby doesn't give me the support that I need!

Had a text off one of Emily's school 'friends' mum as did another mum. Accusing us both writing a hidden message on Facebook (open to all to view I might add). Saying it obviously has a hidden meaning and we are obviously being sarcastic and have our own code etc etc. it was about planning permission in the are in which we will be buying our new house.

What's upset me is that her hubby phoned this woman straight away and sorted it out and told her how disgusted and paranoid she was to send things like this.

My hubby looked at me as if I've done something wrong.

So upset. I now feel that he should have supported me just like my friends hubby did. Feel gutted and emotional! ;(. Just want to his in the bedroom, cry and not talk to hubby!

Some men just don't get it sadly. :(

I'm back by the way-had to take a break as my car tyre needed replacing urgently and that meant I had none left for the diet but I'm back on it now and weeing for England. I'm doing race for life in July-my daughter bullied me into it LOL

Well that's 3 days done successfully :) I'm shattered.I walked to school and back today and OMG everything aches and my feet hurt.I need some trainers.

Well done! Definitely treat yourself to some trainers for doing so well!

Sorry for being a bit quiet, I am seriously struggling with pain at the moment :(

It's ok. I found posting helped with taking my mind off pain but I know it doesn't work for everyone. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's quiet on here!

Well officially started cd yesterday after visiting CDC. Already dropped 4lb! Yeah!

Yesterday went badly. Got stressed and had wine. It's kind if turned into my stress relief. Not good. It doesn't solve problems and stress. 100% back at it today. So far I've dropped 6lb.

My stress is this:-

We have sold our house. My dads sold his too.
I've been asking for a moving date but nothing.
Yesterday 2pm I get a call from my solicitors saying my buyers have asked if I can move out Monday! After getting my breath back I've said no chance. Removal company haven't quoted yet. Have no boxes. Seeing mortgage woman Friday to sort my mortgage out. Would stuff up our currant mortgage as we are going to port it over. The lady I'm buying from said her solicitor recons 6/8 weeks. I think as she hasn't got anything to buy she's moving in with her sister she could move quicker. It's the solicitors game now. I think 4 weeks would be a reasonable ask. We were planning on my dad moving in with us then moving together. It's just complicated things. :/

Yesterday went ok but I've gone up on the scales. Think I'm constipated, oweee!

Took too many poop pills have gone though and gone and gone :/

Hey how is everyone doing?

I've not been on the boards for a while but have still been on CWP on and off... Wish I'd been more regimented with myself as I would have been losing at a faster rate but i can't beat myself up as I've managed to get to -62lbs from where I was at the start of the year... Feeling refocused now and ready to go at it all guns blazing.

Hope you're all doing well and are sticking with it xx

S just coming up to the end of day 4 100% SS and feeling good, it's been a struggle today but I've made it woo hooo! :)

Unfortunately having to go on 810 fri-mon as away with in laws and family but determined to stick with it x

Well done. I am off plan after a planned and an unplanned operation in the space of four weeks! Won't be long and I can go back on, but off on holiday in a fortnight so will return to cd when I get back! Still 7st down from beginning of the year, only regained 2lb from lowest weight!!!

Back