New to Alli/orlistat!

Discussion in 'alli' started by ginzeh, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. ginzeh

ginzeh Full Member

Thank you xxxx
    Last edited: 23 January 2016
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Hi!! Sorry noones replied we usually just post in the main xenical forum (just a tip to get replies!)!!

I personally think it really helps!! It keeps me focused and improves my weekly losses if I'm good!

I do sw and just follow the sw rules however some of the guys on here follow separate xenical rules (they'd be better explaining them)

I started on alli but found it expensive so got a prescription for xenical it's just a higher strength!

Did you use xen when you last lost weight?!

How are you finding changing your diet this time?! Xx
  4. sammy6013

sammy6013 Member

Hiya, just wanted to wish you the best of luck on the xenical, I too am a newbie to it, it's my 5th day on it and so far so good for me I keep reading everything on the packaging i buy, fats ect and lots of veggies and water if you get any other tips though would love to hear them :) You'll be a slim Jim and much happier before you know, we both will :) x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.