New to Cambridge Diet!

Hi everyone, I'm on day four of CD - be great to chat to others in the same boat! Look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi and welcome. Well done on getting to day4. Perhaps you might like to start a diary thread in the CD section for support and encouragement

Irene xx

Hi there, I'm on day 2 now of CD and I'm so happy I made this choice. Good luck with your weightloss!

Hi, loads of luck to you too. I feel much more positive about it now I'm on day 5 - no longer feeling hungry still a wee bit ratty though lol. Hope you're feeling ok, def gets better with time xxx

Hi Irene, thanks for your response. Still going strong. Wishing you lots of luck also. Diary sounds like a great idea! :)

Hi and welcome. Well done on getting to day4. Perhaps you might like to start a diary thread in the CD section for support and encouragement

Irene xx

hey kitty. im new too so its good to see other ppl starting the same time. ive finished day 3 and im feeling fine, no hunger, no headaches, and drinking lots of water!

keep updating as id love to know how you get on!

hahaha! my brother works in london but lives just outside.
what made you wanna live down there?

xxx

Hiya,

Thanks! Had a wee bit of a down day yesterday but feeling much more up beat about it all. Just dawned on me that I can't go out for posh nosh on Valentines day - boo hoo! Lots of luck to you :)

Hi Kitty, welcome, well done so far on your hourney, you sound as if you are doing great...

Keep it up :D xxx

Hiya,

Great to hear you're not suffering, looks like some people have had a crappy time! 6 pounds is fab, well done you. Hope all is still well. Updating weekly weigh in today! :)

hey kitty. im new too so its good to see other ppl starting the same time. ive finished day 3 and im feeling fine, no hunger, no headaches, and drinking lots of water!

keep updating as id love to know how you get on!

Back