New to cambridge diet

Hi everyone

I am on day 2, feeling tired and hungry!! I have 1.5 stone to loose, doesn't sound much but I am under 5ft tall, so a little extra looks like loads!!
Ann

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Ann

I'm on day one about to head to sleep. I had more of the packet meals than I'm meant to today but I figured rather have them if I'm hungry than something naughty. Day 2 tomorrow and again my aim is to just stick to it 100% only the diet passes my lips. I know by day 6 it will be a lot easier.
How was your day?

I have about 1.5/2 stone to loose too
Kx

How is everyone? I got weighed yesterday just 4 days into the diet and lost 5.5 lb woohoo! Going to try and not weigh myself until next thursday when its weigh in day!!! Hope everyones weekend isnt too difficult. Im off to my hubbys works annual ball aarrggghhh just going to eat the protein thats on the plate and have a couple of white wine and sodas!

Hey guys I have started today! I have about 2 stone to loose not loads but I'm very unhappy and know if I do this and do it properly I can shift it! I need all the support I can get as I've been trying to loose it for 7 years. Anyone need a buddy?

Hi

How are you getting on?
I have weigh in tomorrow, it's been a tough 3 days as away with work, staying in a hotel and going put for meals!
Tried my best. After 8 days I am still hungry all the time!
Ann

Hi 5.5 lb on day 4 is great! Well done! Ann sorry to hear that you are having a tough time especially being away in a hotel! I must say that after day 6 I was not hungry but I suppose we are all different! I do still fancy foods especially if others are eating or they smell nice but am not hungry! I hope that you start to feel better soon! I weigh in tonight for my second weigh in at 7pm which I am both looking forward to and dreading I am aware that the second week the loss is not as good but I will have to wait and see how I do! I keep telling myself I have been 100% so must have lost something!

Am not doing well Ann. I basically have to restart tomorrow :( very disppointed with myself and feel like I've put on weight

It is difficult to stick to. I weighed in today and lost 4lb in 9 days. I am pleased with that as I went straight onto step 2 as I wanted some proper food!!

Back